PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Alison will offer Ian to come with her to her place to "talk about Gillian" afterwards. If Ian takes her up on this offer she'll hit on him.

Note: this won't happen if Ian/Alison broke up. Which might actually be a bug. PilotLara maybe this is worth looking at? In Ch.11 on Ian's side:
Python:
            if ian_alison_breakup:
// ...
            else:
// ...
                    else: # Never had sex or stopped hooking up (Emma path / broke up)
                        a "Hey, about earlier... I understood you not wanting to talk about Gillian at that moment, but if you need to get anything off your chest, I'm here to listen."
// ...
The wording in the comment suggests that Alison would also make her "friendly" offer if she and Ian broke up, however this won't happen because it's in a branch that depends on ian_alison_breakup being false. I'd guess only EK would really know what they had on mind here.
Ah well, this comment is not Eva's. It's BloodyMares comment so I'll pass this on.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks, I thought the same, however I have a problem with the faithful option: she confesses her threesome fantasy at Ivy's with Jeremy there, which means Louise has not broken up with him, which closes the Louise route for Lena, which closes the Lena/Ian/Louise threesome route. Where do I get it wrong please ? Because obviously I am missing something.
Keep on mind you don't have to confess this fantasy in Ch.7 -- you get another opportunity in Ch.8 during "girl's night out" with Ivy and Holly, at Ivy's apartment.

Reactions: lucadiadis

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Gents, a question that no walkthrough seem to reply to: after Lena and Ian's threesome with Louise, what are the minimum requirements for Lena to suggest their next threesome is with a guy ?
If it's not in the walkthrough it means it is cosmetic only at that point (different dialogue but no variable is set in that branch).

I had a quick look and it happens if Lena's threesome fantasy is with 2 guys or if Lena has been cheating on Ian.

Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
EvaKiss Is a dude?!
That's a very hairy hand lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who cares??? I mean there are women that have hands like this and even lets imagine she is a man or trans

who cares???? the game is all that I care about and the drawings,erotic writting ,kinks ,story,cheracters are all 10/10 just need more kinkynes and corruption down the line but the game is almost perfect depends on the later chapters

I dont care how he/she looks or lifes or any of that thing so I never understand why so many people are obsessed with that LOL

F the cat:(:(:(

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Jeremy and/or Marcel making that boring geek Holly a BLACKED member is a win in my book so is all cool.
Yeah... cause that totally going to happen... Chances of that being Ed's content getting restored and cheating on Molly with Lena, which are zero.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Jeremy and/or Marcel making that boring geek Holly a BLACKED member is a win in my book so is all cool.
fuck holly or cindy in blacked.com WOW:oops::oops: but how would cindy end in a bbc gangbang or holly would be interesting especilly if they are in a relationship with ian:devilish::love::oops::oops::eek:

but they would be very corrupted at that point in the story

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There is literally no other reason for Marcel to continue to exist in the story, if it's not to have content with Holly. His only reference material is with her, right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Lena even, a female player character, has an option to have as much as a passing thought about him sexually.

Not that I'd be entirely opposed to getting something like that. Since almost all Lena's male options have baggage of one kind or another it'd almost be refreshing to pursue Marcel, assuming he won't have any baggage of his own. Knowing Eva the only Lena/Marcel content would probably be to cuck Holly horribly or something like that...

Mark still being available to Holly even when you do the romantic route with Lena has me curious to see if that's intentional though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mark still being available to Holly even when you do the romantic route with Lena has me curious to see if that's intentional though.
That's one of a few bugs which affected Holly's routes, iirc. Is it still present in the most recent version of the update?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Ian/Minerva at the hotel
Ian/Alison on the trip
Ian/Alison/Jeremy threesome
Ian/Cindy at her place
Ian/Cindy at his place
Lena/Louise/Jeremy threesome
Ian/Lena footjob and denial
Ian/Cherry at her place
Ian/Emma when Perry calls
Ian/Holly Chapter 11
Not directly. Maybe someone got knoched up but it isn't confirmed. Lena, Holly and Cindy briefly mention taking the pill and doing it raw.
The most likeliest contender is Alison who very likely got impregnated either unwillingly or willingly.

10 are a bit much, most scenes are pretty basic.

Ian/Cindy Blazer due to the build-up and tension.
Lena/Axel for similar reasons and Lena's reaction at getting dominated and relapsing. Bonus points if she is in love with Ian.
Chapter 11 Alison if Ian never dated her and is with Lena/Holly. The cheating aspect and Alisons willingness to seduce Ian is ramping up high, especially with the implied impregnation.
Ian/Holly Hotel for my occasional need for wholesomeness (and even then I can Ian threat Holly like a fuckdoll).
Gillian dream, mostly for what's more to come.
Here are some which I can remember at the moment:
  1. IanxIvy will be here when we get it!:cautious:
  2. Alley sex with Cindy(1st one):love:
  3. Emma's blowjob while Perry was on phone call:sneaky:
  4. Cindy CH11 sex scene(y)
  5. Lena CH11 sex scene (Dom Ian + footjob):whistle::coffee:
  6. Emma's WC tease while Perry was banging on door(" IAN, YOU DONE DUDE!:LUL: Don't tell me you're constipated!")
  7. Holly's CH11 sex scene (That tongue game she learned from Ivy!:BootyTime:)
  8. Lena's WC blowjob on Ivy's birthday :coffee:
  9. Minerva's phone call sex scene (it's 2nd one with her in her office iirc);)
  10. Minerva's Hotel sex scene :cool:
  11. Holly's 1st sex scene in Hotel (I love romantic scenes too):giggle:
alison/jeremy/ian in a relationship with ian agrees to a threesome and dosent get it up and the gillian his love of his life nightmare dream by FARRRR no competition for this 2 at all:oops: :oops: :oops: hope we see way more kinkier and more corruption in the future especially for relationships gillian,cindy,aslion,holly this scenes are way better and so HOT

holly corruption is hot too but dosent scratch the itch for me because she is until now always single so not really hot for me its just a single women has fun but would be way better if a lucky couple person that is like ian is the best turns in a long run into a brainless slut would be way hotter downfall:oops:
All the cindy scenes are 10/10 :KEK:
Don't feel like listing all of them out, but any lesbian scenes with Lena would be my top picks followed by anything with Cindy or Cherry. My favourites are the ones with Lena and Holly in private, the Ivy and Louise scenes are good too, but I prefer the intimacy between those two.
Hard to say since I like them all. Least favorites or least interest in ig would be Lena/Ian vanilla and anything to do with Stan
Thank you all who answered me here's my list and my thoughts:

10. Ian and Alison: I don't know they never got me off or turned me on that much.
9. Lena and Stan
8. Lena Blowing on Ivy's Birthday, it's hotter with the detail of the outfit you wear when you're wearing different outfits the guys in the bathroom comment on each different one.
7. All Emma Scenes want more of her and her thick ass.
6. Ian and Boss
5. Lena and Louise: The Dom and Sub are hot as hell, but damn Louise is so thirsty for some affection. Even rejecting or not she's always like "You probably won't care if I leave" I'm like girl it's not always about your shit.
4. Lena, Holly, and Ivy scenes
3. Lena and Jeremy- I think it's because I'm black and it turns me to seeing her thrust BBC. The first scene was hot as fuck but damn that sex scene when he took her to Poundtown was fucking 100/10.
2. Lena and Holly scenes: It's more passionate when Lena has sex with Holly than Louise.
1. Ian and Cindy on Wade's Birthday- I'm not ashamed and not the only one to admit that I got off too many times on this scene.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes