| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...That in itself is suspect. Even Perry was all wtf about that one.
That's why we have Perry's catch counter:WeSmart: He is the one that will expose Ian on simple whim. He can't and won't keep a secret as big and serious as this. Heck he throws Ian under the bus and told Lena on first chance that Ian fucked a girl(didn't name Alison) last night when Ian and Lena weren't serious at all.:censored:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The problem with the Ian-Cindy-Axel drama is that is never clear if Axel is fucking her or not.
Even if you do a "pure" Cindy save Ivy still implies Axel and Cindy have something go in on in chapter 11.
Eh, I actually kinda like the pace of that so far. I see it as further highlighting how we are meant to be unsure about Cindy, and Ivy could be saying what she says about her and Axel even if there is nothing between them for various reasons: To mess with Ian if she's caught them in the alley, perhaps just because she's bitter towards Cindy or perhaps because she does genuinely believe the rumor herself.

Keep in mind that to Ivy sex is a tool just as much as it's just pleasurable, to her Cindy is just another bimbo who's coming in and using her tricks to get ahead of her in the game, so obviously she's fucking Axel why else should he bother with an amateur like her?

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Honesty time with everyone:
What are your top 10 favorite sex scenes in the game so far?
Ian/Minerva at the hotel
Ian/Alison on the trip
Ian/Alison/Jeremy threesome
Ian/Cindy at her place
Ian/Cindy at his place
Lena/Louise/Jeremy threesome
Ian/Lena footjob and denial
Ian/Cherry at her place
Ian/Emma when Perry calls
Ian/Holly Chapter 11

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Any impregnation content yet?
Not directly. Maybe someone got knoched up but it isn't confirmed. Lena, Holly and Cindy briefly mention taking the pill and doing it raw.
The most likeliest contender is Alison who very likely got impregnated either unwillingly or willingly.

10 are a bit much, most scenes are pretty basic.

Ian/Cindy Blazer due to the build-up and tension.
Lena/Axel for similar reasons and Lena's reaction at getting dominated and relapsing. Bonus points if she is in love with Ian.
Chapter 11 Alison if Ian never dated her and is with Lena/Holly. The cheating aspect and Alisons willingness to seduce Ian is ramping up high, especially with the implied impregnation.
Ian/Holly Hotel for my occasional need for wholesomeness (and even then I can Ian threat Holly like a fuckdoll).
Gillian dream, mostly for what's more to come.

Reactions: Balsamic

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Here are some which I can remember at the moment:
  1. IanxIvy will be here when we get it!:cautious:
  2. Alley sex with Cindy(1st one):love:
  3. Emma's blowjob while Perry was on phone call:sneaky:
  4. Cindy CH11 sex scene(y)
  5. Lena CH11 sex scene (Dom Ian + footjob):whistle::coffee:
  6. Emma's WC tease while Perry was banging on door(" IAN, YOU DONE DUDE!:LUL: Don't tell me you're constipated!")
  7. Holly's CH11 sex scene (That tongue game she learned from Ivy!:BootyTime:)
  8. Lena's WC blowjob on Ivy's birthday :coffee:
  9. Minerva's phone call sex scene (it's 2nd one with her in her office iirc);)
  10. Minerva's Hotel sex scene :cool:
  11. Holly's 1st sex scene in Hotel (I love romantic scenes too):giggle:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
alison/jeremy/ian in a relationship with ian agrees to a threesome and dosent get it up and the gillian his love of his life nightmare dream by FARRRR no competition for this 2 at all:oops: :oops: :oops: hope we see way more kinkier and more corruption in the future especially for relationships gillian,cindy,aslion,holly this scenes are way better and so HOT

holly corruption is hot too but dosent scratch the itch for me because she is until now always single so not really hot for me its just a single women has fun but would be way better if a lucky couple person that is like ian is the best turns in a long run into a brainless slut would be way hotter downfall:oops:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

Hi everyone,

After releasing Chapter 11 I've been working on the epilogue, that will cap off the episode from Lena's POV and depict her entire Friday. Right now I'm focused on the writing, and I'd say it's about 80% done. The art is almost ready too, and once that's finished and everything is put together and tested, it will be ready to release.

It's taking longer than I wanted (what a surprise) but this summer has been a bit tough. Shiva, my cat, had been feeling sick for quite some time, and at the start of August I had to make the difficult choice of putting her down. Lena's cat Lola was a homage to her, but even if she had no cameo, she's been part of the games I've made in some way or another, sitting on my desk while I worked on GGGB and ORS.

I've been taking it a bit easy this month, but I hope to be able to ramp up my productivity and release the epilogue really soon. I hope you enjoyed the popularity contest and other polls, it was very interesting for me to see where the community stands at and read and engage with your comments. I've also been doing some R&D to see if I can speed up and increase the number of illustrations, but that will probably take some time to pay off, and I'm also doing some planning and work on Chapter's 12 script. Next week I will post a new Q&A, and after the epilogue is released, it will be time to finally publish the game on Steam, which I've been putting off for a long time due to the changes and hurdles it entails. But first thing's first, so stay tuned for the upcoming release.

Talk to you soon!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi everyone,

After releasing Chapter 11 I've been working on the epilogue, that will cap off the episode from Lena's POV and depict her entire Friday. Right now I'm focused on the writing, and I'd say it's about 80% done. The art is almost ready too, and once that's finished and everything is put together and tested, it will be ready to release.

It's taking longer than I wanted (what a surprise) but this summer has been a bit tough. Shiva, my cat, had been feeling sick for quite some time, and at the start of August I had to make the difficult choice of putting her down. Lena's cat Lola was a homage to her, but even if she had no cameo, she's been part of the games I've made in some way or another, sitting on my desk while I worked on GGGB and ORS.

I've been taking it a bit easy this month, but I hope to be able to ramp up my productivity and release the epilogue really soon. I hope you enjoyed the popularity contest and other polls, it was very interesting for me to see where the community stands at and read and engage with your comments. I've also been doing some R&D to see if I can speed up and increase the number of illustrations, but that will probably take some time to pay off, and I'm also doing some planning and work on Chapter's 12 script. Next week I will post a new Q&A, and after the epilogue is released, it will be time to finally publish the game on Steam, which I've been putting off for a long time due to the changes and hurdles it entails. But first thing's first, so stay tuned for the upcoming release.

Talk to you soon!
My condolences for her cat.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Don't feel like listing all of them out, but any lesbian scenes with Lena would be my top picks followed by anything with Cindy or Cherry. My favourites are the ones with Lena and Holly in private, the Ivy and Louise scenes are good too, but I prefer the intimacy between those two.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The game being released on Steam is good news,right?
Maybe we will get faster releases next year(?)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The game being released on Steam is good news,right?
Maybe we will get faster releases next year(?)
Depends I suppose. If Eva keeps working like she has been, I doubt we will see an increased pace. If getting on steam gets her enough of an increased revenue, and she chooses to invest that money into getting more help to develop the game, she could probably speed up production.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018

Hi everyone,

Talk to you soon!
Sounds like chapter 12 won't come out until next late summer. :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John-18 and jimul18
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes