robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
during my playthroughs i had Lena ignore Axel and it seemed like he was getting the message that she wants nothing to do with him. as for Cindy i have 2 paths for her, one where i take her away from Wade and another where i try to help Wade keep her, but it seems so far that it is futile. Cindy and Wade are wrong for each other and it seems that she will probably end up with Axel. till he beats her ass and shows her the kind of cunt he really is.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
during my playthroughs i had Lena ignore Axel and it seemed like he was getting the message that she wants nothing to do with him. as for Cindy i have 2 paths for her, one where i take her away from Wade and another where i try to help Wade keep her, but it seems so far that it is futile. Cindy and Wade are wrong for each other and it seems that she will probably end up with Axel. till he beats her ass and shows her the kind of cunt he really is.
Yeah, I agree that Cindy and Wade are just not right for each other but he will fight for her. I feel like a part of Cindy is going to regret cheating on him with Ian or Axel because sometimes you don't appreciate someone until they are gone, the same goes for Wade when loses her.

I just feel like they need to work on their personal shit and then decide what they want.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Tbh: I feel Lena wouldn't have been super mad because she didn't exactly tell him, but I felt if it was a single girl she would not be that harsh about it Lena clearly didn't like Cindy that much, and plus she was in a relationship.
Lena just tries to tame her guilt and Ian caught her she didn't come clean by her own will also, she didn't told Ian about IvyxLenaxHolly.
I believe like Lena would be a total hypocrite. Ian after kissing Holly and stopping, telling Lena on first chance he gets and how she responds to that. Now imagine Lena founds out if Ian is fucking Cindy who is Ian's best friend's girlfriend. She wouldn't let that go! It was straight up death wish for IanxLena relationship.

As for a single girl case would've differ but not much as Lena would simply throw the curve ball that "Ian I didn't expect this from you, you were fucking girls behind my back selfishly and here I was trying to get my roommate ready for our threesome as it was your wish/fantasy. I've been thinking about you Ian and you were just being selfish"

Also, Ian is pretty much doing the same thing his ex did, but this time he's the single guy hooking up with another guy's girlfriend,
Makes it worse it's his friend's girl...
That's why I mentioned Ian can't afford to come clean. Ian is fucked from everywhere Lena simply get's free ticket.

...there is no chance in hell that anyone would really forgive them both...
Ian might be saved from this Galveston Storm as there are still

{
these 4 *CHECKERS :
Perry catch counter's in play + Ian can try to save WadexCindy + Jeremy and Ivy caught variable(this you can avoid by stopping after
kissing Cindy in alley) + Axel found IanxCindy from somewhere (this is most dangerous and unlikely to happen for Ian as of now).

}

BUT chances are pretty low till we don't get update of how WadexCindy relationship is going, Are they breaking up or not.
Now if WadexCindy do not breakup than Ian can be a side piece for Cindy giving her that intimacy, closure, emotional connection that Wade is not providing. BUT if WadexCindy break up than *CHECKERS would be the reason IF EK don't explicitly tries to get Ian caught.

Reactions: Triepslay

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If you look at the group, I dont think Ian will be in that much trouble. Sure Wade and perry are probably gone and maybe perry's girl takes off, but who else is leaving? Jeremy already knows and doesnt really care, lena might be gone but she was gonna have to leave anyway since lena and cindy operating in the same space would be a bad idea.
Is it scummy? Sure. Will people finding out really affect Ian? proably a little with the loss of two of his close friends but not all that much

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If you look at the group, I dont think Ian will be in that much trouble. Sure Wade and perry are probably gone and maybe perry's girl takes off, but who else is leaving? Jeremy already knows and doesnt really care, lena might be gone but she was gonna have to leave anyway since lena and cindy operating in the same space would be a bad idea.
Is it scummy? Sure. Will people finding out really affect Ian? proably a little with the loss of two of his close friends but not all that much
nah ian will have a mental breakdown phase and than this gigachad axel is also on the radar to steal his girl that he gave everything up for:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well unlucky I guess oh dear lord jesus we should pray for ian

than also ivy to fuck cindy up and you can fuck up the turnament and the book with bad decissions I wonder how far ian can go down:unsure::unsure: and if it was worth it cindy will not stay around that ian thats for sure espacilly with axel and model career

Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I feel the story tells us that Dating Cindy won't end well because he's going to lose his friends for sure.
and probably cindy too :oops::oops: at least on some routes too much pressure losing friends ,ivy is on cindys ass, wildcats sucess/luxus partys/drugs for cindy complet other lifestyle,more eyes on cindy,cindy is not best waifu material to begin with espacilly if ian has a bad phase no book sucess/losing fights/losing friends/gillian try to fuck with his head ohh boiii poor ian on some routes but deserved for breaking bro code

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a reason why Alison doesn’t like Lena and only refers to her as “the model” throughout the game?
because she is highly insecure and the jelly typ did you not saw how she react to ivy??:rolleyes:like getting a belly piercing after ian and perry say cherry looks better with it and dont know you like thatkind off girl ian??? THAT KIND OF GIRL which is funny because in the future alison will end on some routes the same way like ivy alison will be gangbang addict soon and than trash talks ivy:oops::oops: her future will be the same

sex addict alison will come

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
and probably cindy too :oops::oops: at least on some routes too much pressure losing friends ,ivy is on cindys ass, wildcats sucess/luxus partys/drugs for cindy complet other lifestyle,more eyes on cindy,cindy is not best waifu material to begin with espacilly if ian has a bad phase no book sucess/losing fights/losing friends/gillian try to fuck with his head ohh boiii poor ian on some routes but deserved for breaking bro code
After playing with this for some time, and thinking about it the best girls for him are Lena, Holly, Alison, and Cherry. But more Lena or Holly.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Ah. This is going to make the Ian cheating on Lena with Alison path much better
Let's just say the drama with

Ian cheating on Lena and Cindy
Ian cheating on Lena with Alison
Lena freaking Jemerey while being FWB
Then the Love Triangle with Ian, Holly, and Lena

Also the drama with Dating Cindy in General

Will be so fucking Juicy I can't wait

ryuk-apple.gif

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Let's just say the drama with

Ian cheating on Lena and Cindy
Ian cheating on Lena with Alison
Lena freaking Jemerey while being FWB
Then the Love Triangle with Ian, Holly, and Lena

Also the drama with Dating Cindy in General

Will be so fucking Juicy I can't wait

View attachment 2895191
You can also cheat on Holly with Alison. Or date Holly but also mingle with Emma, Alison and Cherry.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You also fool with Lena but have sex with Holly. Holly knows but she couldn't resist Ian.
I wonder if Lena, Holly and Ian can betray each other later. As of now, one of them backs up and if they keep being interested in the second one, they merely have doubts. All of it builds up for the predictable threesome but I wonder if it could end not harmoniously.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
thats so hot cindy vs ivy/lena catfights/intrigues/mean ivy lena duo :devilish::love::love:

hope mean ivy/lena duo or ivy solo can fuck cindys life up I love mean ivy so much its unbelievable hot
Let me tell you my friend I'm not stop them in any case. I've hunger for catfight's.
I want them to pull each other's hair, rip those clothes off, slap each other's face.:devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
He didn't know the first time, but she invited him after that, and he didn't want to go. Hell, he even sends another man in his place, depending on your route.
Wade coming along or not depends on Ian's choices I think, so it's not a set path. As for sending another man, it's Ian since he's busy with the tournament, right?

Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes