Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
He couldnt be assed to go with her when she went modeling knowing that she was taking risque photos. He might try to fight axel and then when he gets knocked the fuck out go back to his video games.
Cmiiw, but Cindy didn't tell Wade about the photoshoot being risque, hence his surprised reaction at her posts.

nayzen

Jul 23, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't understand that Ian can fuck Alison while in a relationship with Lena, but refuses Emma in the toilet, citing loyalty?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Why wait for September?

How do you know "very soon"? There has been no info on it for over a month...
Is going to be very small update that basically wraps up the chapter,dont expect too much content from the epilogue.
Saying that is coming in september is a fair prediction.

Cindy wants to be the center of attention and she's competitive to boot, so she isn't fond of all her friends gushing over some "new girl" that Ian brought in. But she can admit Lena's qualities if she isn't given shit about it, and keep things neutral if Lena does as well.

... and then there's always room for some hatefucking :whistle::coffee:
Im pretty sure she ends up praising Lena,right?
Also theres a chance both end up working for Wildcats,they have to link up at one point...

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't understand that Ian can fuck Alison while in a relationship with Lena, but refuses Emma in the toilet, citing loyalty?
EK decided to trim down the game so it'll be more manageable, at the cost of some routes.

Pretty sure Ian breaks up with Alison if he's exclusive with Lena, unless you're talking about Ian and Lena being FWB.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not all situations are the same, and in some it might be easier to keep clear head than in others. If Ian fucks Alison when in relationship with Lena he recognizes he's cheated and displays some regret over it. When it comes to Emma, it's possible he'll get opportunity to give in during their stay at Perry's beach house, we'll see.

Reactions: priv.ryan

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Not all situations are the same, and in some it might be easier to keep clear head than in others. If Ian fucks Alison when in relationship with Lena he recognizes he's cheated and displays some regret over it. When it comes to Emma, it's possible he'll get opportunity to give in during their stay at Perry's beach house, we'll see.
Which event will take place first between Perry's vacation and fighting tournament?

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Different characters, Alison isn't Lena's friend and is always trying hard to get Ian's attention because she's into him and even tries to seduce him knowing he and Lena are together not respecting or caring at all that she's pushing Ian to cheat while Emma on the other hand is a friend of both Ian and Lena and she isn't into Ian like that, she was there for the sex and once she noticed that both her friends are together seriously she respected that and stopped making moves on Ian which I honestly respect.

Ultimately if Ian made a move on Emma in the bathroom she was gonna reject his advances either way because she wouldn't wanna fuck up her friendship with Lena.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Which event will take place first between Perry's vacation and fighting tournament?
Probably the vacation, Eva Kiss has already shown off bikini designs for Lena and in the game's timeline they're squarely in summer (July), so the vacation will probably be in chapter 12.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hich event will take place first between Perry's vacation and fighting tournament?
The trainers were collecting signup money in the last update, so i imagine it's likely the first regional elimination round of the tournament will happen shortly, and the beach house vacations will take place afterwards. Probably in the same episode, if we're lucky.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I have been reading the thread here is what I have to say:

Yeah, it's pretty clear Alison sees Lena as a threat when Ian and Her go out in chapter 1 even from Lena's point of view she says she's being very passive-aggressive and she needs to calm down.

Also, I think it's interesting that if Lena and Cindy's relationship is low, she'll have the option to tell Wade she's not worth the trouble which surprised me. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Lena saw Axel and Cindy together and was a bitch to Cindy if your relationship is bad with her in the future.

About Cindy Cuckold's storyline, I have a feeling he's going to find out in Chapter 12 because I have a bad feeling he's going to catch them having sex either at her place or somewhere on the Beach.

I'm curious if we do get a threesome if he's just FWB with both girls. Personally, I prefer Ian, Lena, and Holly Threesome more than everything given how much story surrounds the three even with the Love Triangle route that Ian and Lena can have for Holly while dating one or the other.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
I have been reading the thread here is what I have to say:

Yeah, it's pretty clear Alison sees Lena as a threat when Ian and Her go out in chapter 1 even from Lena's point of view she says she's being very passive-aggressive and she needs to calm down.

Also, I think it's interesting that if Lena and Cindy's relationship is low, she'll have the option to tell Wade she's not worth the trouble which surprised me. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Lena saw Axel and Cindy together and was a bitch to Cindy if your relationship is bad with her in the future.

About Cindy Cuckold's storyline, I have a feeling he's going to find out in Chapter 12 because I have a bad feeling he's going to catch them having sex either at her place or somewhere on the Beach.

I'm curious if we do get a threesome if he's just FWB with both girls. Personally, I prefer Ian, Lena, and Holly Threesome more than everything given how much story surrounds the three even with the Love Triangle route that Ian and Lena can have for Holly while dating one or the other.
And whe Wade catch them the chapter will end like that with this cliffhanger

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...About Cindy Cuckold's storyline, I have a feeling he's going to find out in Chapter 12 because I have a bad feeling he's going to catch them having sex either at her place or somewhere on the Beach...
It won't be far when Ian will be in spotlight as Lena already come clean about her "I knew you would like a threesome that's why I have been fucking Louise behind your back" BUT Ian had the chance and he didn't some clean. WHY? bcz Ian can't afford to come clean about the shit he is doing with Cindy. Ian is just trying to delay the inevitable and will fall miserably. Lena has dealt her side of explanation without facing consequences Ian do not have this liability. IAN WILL BE IN SPOTLIGHT AND WILL BE JUDGED AND PUNISHED HARSHELY!

And here we go again:HideThePain:
IAN:

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It won't be far when Ian will be in spotlight as Lena already come clean about her "I knew you would like a threesome that's why I have been fucking Louise behind your back" BUT Ian had the chance and he didn't some clean. WHY? bcz Ian can't afford to come clean about the shit he is doing with Cindy. Ian is just trying to delay the inevitable and will fall miserably. Lena has dealt her side of explanation without facing consequences Ian do not have this liability. IAN WILL BE IN SPOTLIGHT AND WILL BE JUDGED AND PUNISHED HARSHELY!
While Lena is get a natural slap on the wrist... Per usual with EK

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well, there's already some of that -- depending how well Ian covers up his tracks Perry can get more or less suspicious about his behavior. I imagine being sloppy is one way for Ian to get busted.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

And here we go again:HideThePain:
IAN:
Tbh: I feel Lena wouldn't have been super mad because she didn't exactly tell him, but I felt if it was a single girl she would not be that harsh about it Lena clearly didn't like Cindy that much, and plus she was in a relationship.

Also, Ian is pretty much doing the same thing his ex did, but this time he's the single guy hooking up with another guy's girlfriend, Makes it worse it's his friend's girl there is no chance in hell that anyone would really forgive them both.

I feel Alison will be mixed because honestly she would be hurt that he could have hooked up with Emma, Lena, Holly, Cherry hell importantly her but choose Cindy a girl who is spoken for. But Alison will get on being in an unhappy relationship but will feel Cindy shouldn't cheat either way.

I feel the story tells us that Dating Cindy won't end well because he's going to lose his friends for sure.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes