| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'd say if Axel gets Cindy into the Wildcats and Ivy gets left hanging, that would be motivation enough for her go to ballistic on them both.
I think Ivy will wanna get revenge on Cindy anyway for being picked by the Wildcats,
This can be case but iirc in Club WC where IVY offers Lena drugs in that scene Ivy is heartbroken she isn't chosen but doesn't show any signs of anger or revenge instead she was pretty understandable, correct me if I'm wrong

but maybe there will be added incentive if Jeremy and Ivy catch Ian and Cindy in chapter 7 while Ian is also fucking Lena.
In CH11 while talking to Ian she clearly shows that she is not interesting in IanxCindy, now she might be projecting shit but she was pretty chill even when Ian is in relationship with Lena and she does care about Lena a lot and that is contradicting her behavior.

Edit: on one hand Ivy cares a lot for Lena and on other Ivy doesn't give two fucks about IanxCindy:WaitWhat: or is IVY making her way for Ian and Lena both (IvyxIanxLena):WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pantypriv and yuvce

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Why would Ivy all of a sudden develop a vindictive side?
Doesn't seem to be in her character.
The only thing I can think of would be if Ian treated Lena as shit, but on the other hand Ivy tolerates and works with Axel...
(then again, we can play Lena as still attracted to Axel/being submissive).

So, I don't see it.
But I suppose a treating Lena bad + Cindy-Wild Cats-jealousy scenario could be construed.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I mostly agree with you, but I think Cindy-Wade is done regardless; either she gets used by Axel (that specimen doesn't really care about her) and leaves Wade because...why stick around, or she goes with Ian.
I don't assume Cindy and Wade will always break up, because there is a large amount of choices that try to fix the relationship. Telling Wade to fight for Cindy, sending him to the first photoshoot, asking Cindy if she want to be with Wade and that she should talk about it with him after the second photo shoot. What would be the point of those choices if they always break up?

I assume we currently have

1. Cindy and Wade stay together because Ian helps them.
2. Cindy and Wade break up because Ian doesn't help them and Axel gets Cindy.
3a Cindy and Wade break up because Ian and Cindy fall in love.
3b Cindy and Wade break up because Ian and Cindy fuck (though they are not in love, so she may leave Ian for Axel/Ian drops her)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ivy has demonstrated she absolutely won't tolerate getting pushed around, with how she revealed to Louise the truth about her "boyfriend" sending Ivy his dick pics. Similiarly i don't really see her getting apparently played by Axel (or him not keeping whatever promise he's made her) and just taking it without teaching him a lesson, that it's not something he'd just get away with.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'm more puzzled by why Cindy and Wade are even dating. If anything, they're in this weird relationship where both people are holding the other person back. They have nothing in common, and neither can be bothered feigning interest in the other's hobbies. It seems best for all parties if they both go their separate ways.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm more puzzled by why Cindy and Wade are even dating. If anything, they're in this weird relationship where both people are holding the other person back. They have nothing in common, and neither can be bothered feigning interest in the other's hobbies. It seems best for all parties if they both go their separate ways.
Past Wade was more active, he got complacent, Cindy doesn't, she gets more and more adventerous and ambitious, especially after Axel opened her the door for a grand model career.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Perhaps I should have formulated myself better: why should Ivy develop a vindictive side towards Ian?

Because she's...feisty, and it seems likely that she tolerates Axel because he's connected.

And as for Cindy and Wade salvaging their relationship...yeah there's been some available choices/dialogue options in that direction, but some things are too far lost to be saved; I don't see them having much in common (anymore?), so its a wreck waiting to happen. (but I could be wrong)

Reactions: | Vee |

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This can be case but iirc in Club WC where IVY offers Lena drugs in that scene Ivy is heartbroken she isn't chosen but doesn't show any signs of anger or revenge instead she was pretty understandable, correct me if I'm wrong
The only thing I can think of would be if Ian treated Lena as shit, but on the other hand Ivy tolerates and works with Axel...
(then again, we can play Lena as still attracted to Axel/being submissive).

So, I don't see it.
But I suppose a treating Lena bad + Cindy-Wild Cats-jealousy scenario could be construed.
I dont know if we play the same game but in my playtrough ivy clearly is the person to add drama she clearly is designed as the hot troublemaker and will def mean trouble in the future

- we saw drug use ( probably more extrem in the future)
- making mean comments on minvera
- make mean comments on lenas redhead roomate
- can corrupt holly
- try to destroy lenas roomate at the game with jeremy (its the whole purpuse why she played that game and wanted lena to participate)
- the whole billy thing
- catch ian/cindy (for drama purpose I assume)
- is the competition for cindy both have a simmular ego and cant stand losing (I assume for drama/cat fight purpose)
- try to spread missinformation (maybe axel cindy have a special deal or something ) about axel/cindy or try to get more informations on her with ian
- ian has a monologe while meeting ivy and thinks he need to be careful/ivy using him
- suddenly starts flirting with him and he should say more if he has more infromation HE WILL BE THE FIRST she react too:sneaky: :devilish: :devilish:

she clearly is like a seymore/axel kind of trouble maker on the female site

Ivy has demonstrated she absolutely won't tolerate getting pushed around, with how she revealed to Louise the truth about her "boyfriend" sending Ivy his dick pics. Similiarly i don't really see her getting apparently played by Axel (or him not keeping whatever promise he's made her) and just taking it without teaching him a lesson, that it's not something he'd just get away with.
TRUEEEE

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Perhaps I should have formulated myself better: why should Ivy develop a vindictive side towards Ian?
Ahh, then i'd have to agree; i don't think Ivy would have a reason to pick on Ian specifically, short of maybe witnessing Lena feeling genuinely hurt by his actions. Ivy herself takes relaxed attitude towards sex and cheating and all that stuff, but i think she's at the same time pretty possessive and protective when it comes to people she thinks of as her friends.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ahh, then i'd have to agree; i don't think Ivy would have a reason to pick on Ian specifically, short of maybe witnessing Lena feeling genuinely hurt by his actions. Ivy herself takes relaxed attitude towards sex and cheating and all that stuff, but i think she's at the same time pretty possessive and protective when it comes to people she thinks of as her friends.
Those who she considers friends or are on good terms with, I don't see her being on her shit list so to speak: Lena, Holly, Ian (warming up to). Where as with Louise, well.... Louise reaps what she sows.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
She means his face, height, and overall impression, not his beer gut. She isn't alone in her opinion, Wade supposedly had plenty of girls throwing themselves at him in the past because of his appearance.
Meanwhile Ian, whose been using Charisma 10 + Lust 10, has only gotten to grab ass and flirt with her = Unknown interest level.

-Rages-

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

In CH11 while talking to Ian she clearly shows that she is not interesting in IanxCindy, now she might be projecting shit but she was pretty chill even when Ian is in relationship with Lena and she does care about Lena a lot and that is contradicting her behavior.

Edit: on one hand Ivy cares a lot for Lena and on other Ivy doesn't give two fucks about IanxCindy:WaitWhat: or is IVY making her way for Ian and Lena both (IvyxIanxLena):WeSmart:
Ivy does care about Lena, but at least in my playthroughs she always encourages Lena to play the field and not get into a serious relationship. If she sees Ian fucking Cindy, I would think she assumes that means the relationship between Ian and Lena is not serious and/or will not last long. That probably also explains why she's willing to reciprocate flirtation from Ian.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I dont know if we play the same game but in my playtrough ivy clearly is the person to add drama she clearly is designed as the hot troublemaker and will def mean trouble in the future

- we saw drug use ( probably more extrem in the future)
- making mean comments on minvera
- make mean comments on lenas redhead roomate
- can corrupt holly
- try to destroy lenas roomate at the game with jeremy (its the whole purpuse why she played that game and wanted lena to participate)
- the whole billy thing
- catch ian/cindy (for drama purpose I assume)
- is the competition for cindy both have a simmular ego and cant stand losing (I assume for drama/cat fight purpose)
- try to spread missinformation (maybe axel cindy have a special deal or something ) about axel/cindy or try to get more informations on her with ian
- ian has a monologe while meeting ivy and thinks he need to be careful/ivy using him
- suddenly starts flirting with him and he should say more if he has more infromation HE WILL BE THE FIRST she react too:sneaky: :devilish: :devilish:

she clearly is like a seymore/axel kind of trouble maker on the female site

TRUEEEE
Yeah, even Jessica says Ivy reminds her of herself in the past and says she's playing a dangerous game which she clearly going to do in the future.

She's pretty much the female Jeremy for Lena but Ivy is just way more dramatic and somewhat toxic as well.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Meanwhile Ian, whose been using Charisma 10 + Lust 10, has only gotten to grab ass and flirt with her = Unknown interest level.

-Rages-
Ian has to have something which elevates his status in society. Girls are wired differently!
But Ian is not doing anything wrong he can get every girl in the game easily (Except Ivy:confused:).
It's EK blue-balling/cucking him.

Girls are wired differently!

Dan: You are looking hot today Jasmine! I'm telling you;)!
Jasmine: (starts gushing on guy) Oh! you are so nice Dan.

James monkey brain sees and learns this new info
goes on to do same

James: You are looking hot today Jasmine! I'm telling you;)!
Jasmine: HAHAHAHA! Loser!
James: :oops:
Dan: :p:cool:

James:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don't think this is true: you can see them having genuine fun together during the first outing of the scooby gang in the club. They're both competitive, good looking and --before Wade has grown fat and lazy-- shared at least some interests slash activities.
Take out that scene where they're playing pool and they're really not. He doesnt even want to dance with her. They're on two totally different wavelengths, and that was before Axel came into the picture and really exposed the holse

Reactions: pantypriv

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Take out that scene where they're playing pool and they're really not.
But if you have to ignore things they have in common in order to be able to say they have nothing in common, then that statement is hardly accurate.

I didn't say they share all interests. But there is some common ground between them, even now.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes