MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
But if you have to ignore things they have in common in order to be able to say they have nothing in common, then that statement is hardly accurate.

I didn't say they share all interests. But there is some common ground between them, even now.
I may have been being hyperbolic when I said nothing in common, but the point still stands, they have little in common, definitely not enough for a sustainable relationship.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I encounter a little issue in chapter 9.
When Ian and Cindy meet Axel for the photoshoot.
After I select "Leave" countdown continues for the next choices during the rest of the day.
Does anyone else notice this ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is a feeling that Cindy doesn't like Lena.
Cindy wants to be the center of attention and she's competitive to boot, so she isn't fond of all her friends gushing over some "new girl" that Ian brought in. But she can admit Lena's qualities if she isn't given shit about it, and keep things neutral if Lena does as well.

... and then there's always room for some hatefucking :whistle::coffee:

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Why wait for September?

How do you know "very soon"? There has been no info on it for over a month...

As for very soon, exactly because there´s been no info. Not Eva´s MO usually so she is probably on (deserved!) vacay through all of August, which is very typical for all mediterranian countries, has the update quasi ready on the shelve and will drop it asap after -> see .gif came in for September

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cindy wants to be the center of attention and she's competitive to boot, so she isn't fond of all her friends gushing over some "new girl" that Ian brought in. But she can admit Lena's qualities if she isn't given shit about it, and keep things neutral if Lena does as well.

... and then there's always room for some hatefucking :whistle::coffee:
Heres what gets me... She mets Lena at the Bar, possibly with Ian there, and Lena can be helpful to her with answering her questions, but then goes all competitive/attention whore at the bar where Lena's gonna play? Maybe it's just me but it seems a bit much, specially from someone who took the time to answer your questions about modelling and such.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Heres what gets me... She mets Lena at the Bar, possibly with Ian there, and Lena can be helpful to her with answering her questions, but then goes all competitive/attention whore at the bar where Lena's gonna play? Maybe it's just me but it seems a bit much, specially from someone who took the time to answer your questions about modelling and such.
The first meeting is just random (and still highlighted by Cindy expecting to get handled good advice from Lena, else she is pissed), but in the second meeting, Lena is the main attraction for everyone by design, hence Cindy is grumpy and immediatly expressing her doubts about Lenas performance. Its consistent with Cindys bratty attitude to be at the center of everyones attention.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The first meeting is just random (and still highlighted by Cindy expecting to get handled good advice from Lena, else she is pissed), but in the second meeting, Lena is the main attraction for everyone by design, hence Cindy is grumpy and immediatly expressing her doubts about Lenas performance. Its consistent with Cindys bratty attitude to be at the center of everyones attention.
But does that brattyness need to be apparent there? She knew ahead of time that the crew was going to go see Lena preform. Thus being the main attraction of the event. Sure, I get her cattyness towards Ivy, that much is apparent. But Lena? Yeah, I don't agree.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
But does that brattyness need to be apparent there? She knew ahead of time that the crew was going to go see Lena preform. Thus being the main attraction of the event. Sure, I get her cattyness towards Ivy, that much is apparent. But Lena? Yeah, I don't agree.
Cindy may have mild case histrionic personality disorder. Who knows! But I've seen people like Cindy in past and it is not that uncommon for them to behave this way, they just can't help themselves and they mean no harm. She has that behavior of attention seeking and being overly dramatic but she doesn't want the other person to face any consequences. She is just egocentric/self-centered, narcissistic. In short she is fucking jealous. But not yandere level :coffee:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
SerHawkes Also note that Cindy doesn't behave this way with Emma or Alison. She behaves that way if other person(female) is good in something which Cindy considers to be a rival, may it be beauty or some talent. Now this behavior can be triggered by jealousy than lead to dramatic, bratty behavior or competitiveness which than leads to jealousy and than dramatic, bratty behavior.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Keep in mind that Cindy is also struggling with her desire for expression and discover her talent, she feels trapped between not wanting her relationship to Wade to fail and a want to blow caution to the wind and make a go of the opportunities that life presents. My read is that part of Cindy's attitude towards Lena is, at least partially, a bit of envy towards their differences in that regard; that Lena has apparent talents that people around her praise and the freedom to express them freely and seemingly without consequence. She of course does not know much of Lena's monetary situation and the whole Seymour thing, leading her to make assumptions about Lena.

I do hope Eva plans to give us a proper chance to explore the dynamic between Cindy and Lena more from Lena's perspective in the future. To be honest, to me the whole cuckold drama with Wade is dragging out somewhat by now so I'd just appreciate any progression with Cindy.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Keep in mind that Cindy is also struggling with her desire for expression and discover her talent, she feels trapped between not wanting her relationship to Wade to fail and a want to blow caution to the wind and make a go of the opportunities that life presents. My read is that part of Cindy's attitude towards Lena is, at least partially, a bit of envy towards their differences in that regard; that Lena has apparent talents that people around her praise and the freedom to express them freely and seemingly without consequence. She of course does not know much of Lena's monetary situation and the whole Seymour thing, leading her to make assumptions about Lena.

I do hope Eva plans to give us a proper chance to explore the dynamic between Cindy and Lena more from Lena's perspective in the future. To be honest, to me the whole cuckold drama with Wade is dragging out somewhat by now so I'd just appreciate any progression with Cindy.
And I'd appreciate some actual fucking Ian-Ivy hooking up or going out for dinner... BUT thats not likely to happen anytime soon, given how EK goes on and on with pointless shit drama and characters that add literally nothing to the story or are just there to cater to fetishists. So... wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes