dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes. Recreating a character from another game from scratch is a lot of work. Especially if it's a different engine, and especially not 3D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is my third attempt at recreating a non-DAZ character and I'm just learning, I mean it's a lot easier to create your own character than it is to recreate already existing.

Dude, that's a good try. Very good. Ivy is not very successful, but I like Cindy and Holly. In the case of Cindy, it was worth making the skin lighter and working on facial emotions. Best by hand, not auto-expressions.
Axel really looks like a Nazi from biolabs, lacks an SS uniform. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry to hear you dropped it.
By the way, what kind of lighting did you use in these scenes? It looks incredible.
I've not tried Das myself and can only imagine, but it looks very difficult to impossible to get characters just right without a crap-ton of mods (especially ones that allow a lot of very gradient face morphing) or a bunch of effort transferring the model to Blender (a learning curve in itself) for modifications.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I also experimented with DAZ models for the ORS characters a while ago but grew frustrated and lost interest due to not getting anywhere with some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually like your Ivy a lot and your clothed Holly. (Looks more like her with the glasses). They seem like the most true-to-game interpretations to me. Das3d Cindy is recognizable as Cindy too with pose and clothes on, but she's a 7 to Ivy & Holly's Das3d 9's, so some parts of her face must be off more. Especially considering Cindy's IRL counterpart. :D

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've not tried Das myself and can only imagine, but it looks very difficult to impossible to get characters just right without a crap-ton of mods (especially ones that allow a lot of very gradient face morphing) or a bunch of effort transferring the model to Blender (a learning curve in itself) for modifications.
Blender is not needed for this, DAZ has all the possibilities for sculpting models from different sets. This is a good constructor for working with ready-made objects, of which there are tens of thousands in the store, plus the engine makes it possible to modify them, creating something of your own.
It's a matter of time, if I have it, I'll try with other characters.

Jason Grimm

Dec 7, 2018
In the Gallery on chapter 7 there's 2 scenes that are locked, even checked the walkthrough and nothing was there, is it a bug?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
In the Gallery on chapter 7 there's 2 scenes that are locked, even checked the walkthrough and nothing was there, is it a bug?
These are after the 2nd life drawing I believe. You can either choose to have sex with Ian afterwards or during the dream have Lena give Axel a bj to make it happen automatically I believe.
I think they are basically the Ian version of the Robert scene you unlocked.

Reactions: Jason Grimm

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Do you think when Cindy breaks up with Wade, he will become obsessive to find out with who is dating Cindy?
He couldnt be assed to go with her when she went modeling knowing that she was taking risque photos. He might try to fight axel and then when he gets knocked the fuck out go back to his video games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I simply expect Ian/Cindy Wade to deflat. He took his relationship for granted and didn't even consider hat Cindy would leave him. He is utterly unprepared. He withdraws and his only support is Perry, who can't steer him in the right direction either.

Axel/Cindy Wade could pull himself together if Ian keeps supporting him, but I assume the two extremes the game gives is that either Ian saves Wade/Cindy entirely or he ignores them and it just puffs since Axel has no hindrance.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Axel/Cindy Wade could pull himself together if Ian keeps supporting him, but I assume the two extremes the game gives is that either Ian saves Wade/Cindy entirely or he ignores them and it just puffs since Axel has no hindrance.
I mostly agree with you, but I think Cindy-Wade is done regardless; either she gets used by Axel (that specimen doesn't really care about her) and leaves Wade because...why stick around, or she goes with Ian. The big question is what will happen when the big break occurs, some backlash for Ian if Cindy breaks up because of Axel ("Why didn't you keep him away?!) and huge backlash if Cindy breaks up with Wade to be with Ian...

(and then there's the possibility to play as a douche-Ian I suppose; fuck Cindy, convince her to break up with Wade and then go...meh, see ya! :devilish: )

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
He withdraws and his only support is Perry, who can't steer him in the right direction either.
Not only does Perry not steer him in the right direction, he encourages Wade's negligence cause his dumbass has never pulled any woman in his life. When Ian, Emma, and Perry are talking about Wade and Cindy's relationship, Ian and Emma think Wade stands to lose more if he and Cindy break up while Perry with his virgin mindset thinks Cindy's just a nagger and a constant bother to Wade.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes