ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I saw several similar works, but for some reason most of them use black hair, I tried to get it closer to the ash blue that we see in the game.
That reason is probably the fact Lena's hair is black:

1693108956138.png
The bluish hue is just a way to show the highlights, so it'll probably work a little better if you approach it this way, i.e. with base color nearly black, and the highlight color set to something pale bluish... that is, if DAZ allows "colored highlights" with different color. If it doesn't, then very dark blue as the base might come close enough.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Next in the line up: Best Waifu Ivy.
Ivy can be a tough nut to crack. No one has created Ivy before and everything will depend on finding the right models and further sculpting. While I'm interested in trying out Emma and Holly, I've seen something fit.
That reason is probably the fact Lena's hair is black:

View attachment 2882048
The bluish hue is just a way to show the highlights, so it'll probably work a little better if you approach it this way, i.e. with base color nearly black, and the highlight color set to something pale bluish... that is, if DAZ allows "colored highlights" with different color. If it doesn't, then very dark blue as the base might come close enough.
I remember this, but I wanted to create exactly what my eyes see (ash blue). This set of hair is very fit and this color from the set is pretty close to the original, not 100% of course. There is a method to make such highlights in DAZ, but I did not like the result, it made the hair plastic. I will send you an example in DM.

Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Decided to recreate Lena in 3D using DAZ Studio. I saw several similar works, but for some reason most of them use black hair, I tried to get it closer to the ash blue that we see in the game.

View attachment 2882026
Might be tough to do in Das3d. I applaud the effort. But I see OG Lena's facial features as a lot more smooth and less bony. In-game Lena also has hints of more babyfat on her face that women tend to start losing around the age of 25-26 when visible signs of aging start to ever so slowly kick in. Definite differences in nose, cheeks and jawline, with chin more pointed and face generally thinner in the Das interpretation. Eyes more youthful and open in OG (game) Lena also. Beyond the blue hair, I still wouldn't guess it was Lena from sight unless stated in the post, tbh. Looks good. Just doesn't look much like her tbh. Though I've never been a fan of Das in general.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Decided to recreate Lena in 3D using DAZ Studio. I saw several similar works, but for some reason most of them use black hair, I tried to get it closer to the ash blue that we see in the game.

View attachment 2882026
An awesome first draft. I think her skin might be a bit too dark though, and there's something off about the face that I can't quite put my finger on.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Might be tough to do in Das3d. I applaud the effort. But I see OG Lena's facial features as a lot more smooth and less bony. In-game Lena also has hints of more babyfat on her face that women tend to start losing around the age of 25-26 when visible signs of aging start to ever so slowly kick in. Definite differences in nose, cheeks and jawline, with chin more pointed and face generally thinner in the Das interpretation. Eyes more youthful and open in OG (game) Lena also. Beyond the blue hair, I still wouldn't guess it was Lena from sight unless stated in the post, tbh. Looks good. Just doesn't look much like her tbh. Though I've never been a fan of Das in general.
Yes. Recreating a character from another game from scratch is a lot of work. Especially if it's a different engine, and especially not 3D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is my third attempt at recreating a non-DAZ character and I'm just learning, I mean it's a lot easier to create your own character than it is to recreate already existing.
I also experimented with DAZ models for the ORS characters a while ago but grew frustrated and lost interest due to not getting anywhere with some of them.

Dude, that's a good try. Very good. Ivy is not very successful, but I like Cindy and Holly. In the case of Cindy, it was worth making the skin lighter and working on facial emotions. Best by hand, not auto-expressions.
Axel really looks like a Nazi from biolabs, lacks an SS uniform. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry to hear you dropped it.
By the way, what kind of lighting did you use in these scenes? It looks incredible.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I also experimented with DAZ models for the ORS characters a while ago but grew frustrated and lost interest due to not getting anywhere with some of them.

That's the most closest someone I have seen depicting ORS in DAZ. I do like models very much:D BUT MY GOOD SIR your lighting and shaders is some serious shit:love:. You have that commercial touch in your hands. GOLDLUCK(y) for future my friend.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Could someone please provide a save with blonde Alison at the art gallery? I didn't get the option to fuck her there. This choice is always unavaible to me.
Many Thanks in advance!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Could someone please provide a save with blonde Alison at the art gallery?
Start a new game, pick Cheat mode, and you'll get an option to unlock the whole Gallery without any work. The switch is persistent, so you can go back to your save afterwards.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Sadly this doesn't work because "Alison & Ian quick fuck at the art gallery" is still a work in progress scene and thus cant be unlocked in the gallery...

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If you date Alison normaly, I assume she doesn't change her hair because she and Ian are content with each other. She dyes her hair to get Ians attention, so he musn't dating her. The easiest way is to never date her (and don't date Cherry) and it may also work if Ian and Alison broke up fairly quickly and she is with Jeremy.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If you date Alison normaly, I assume she doesn't change her hair because she and Ian are content with each other. She dyes her hair to get Ians attention, so he musn't dating her. The easiest way is to never date her (and don't date Cherry) and it may also work if Ian and Alison broke up fairly quickly and she is with Jeremy.
I got Blonde Alison on a playthrough where she only fucks Ian, but he doesn't fall in love with her.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes