Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't fuck with that eskimo shit LMAO I'll let Jeremy have Alisson.

I saw some people didn't like the fact that Emma still doesn't have a route but honestly you gotta keep in mind that Emma isn't someone looking for a relationship and she even mentioned that she has a few guys on the side she sleeps with, she also knows Ian's situation around love and his past with Gill so it's kinda realistic she doesn't have a route yet and is just a fuck buddy as she expects that Ian just has sex with her cuz it's fun for both. This will eventually lead to a romantic route for sure.
Not at the moment, but it's a video game, people here tend to change quickly. But I don't mind Emma for who she is - an easy-going girl who doesn't mind having fun.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
The Ian/Axel dynamic is quite interesting when he is still unaware of Ian's relationship with Lena, I wonder if Lena didn't exist how awesome this game would be with Ian/Jeremy/Axel causing trouble at random parties, certainly would be better than Perry/Wade.

It would be like that movie "The Hangover" lol
This should be an alternate universe ORS DLC.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
The naive approach would be Ian just helping Cindy out as a friend and falling for her involuntarily the more the two hang out together and the more its apparant that her relationship with Wade is doomed. If she would break up asap it may not even be the worst betrayal ever, since people can end relationship and start new ones without being scumbags. But the way Ian and Cindy hesitate, let it a secret and priorize on their lust at the expense of the rest of their friends, its assholish.
Then there is Chad Ian who is just fucking her as a sidepiece.
Exactly... Like Edwin told Mina to break up with Ian (pale carnations)... It'd be better if Wade was cheating on Cindy cause I have a moral to not go after other dudes spouses unless they cheated on them. Now I feel like crap for doing that to Wade *sigh*. Well he should've taken care of his girl to prevent that from happening.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Exactly... Like Edwin told Mina to break up with Ian (pale carnations)... It'd be better if Wade was cheating on Cindy cause I have a moral to not go after other dudes spouses unless they cheated on them. Now I feel like crap for doing that to Wade *sigh*. Well he should've taken care of his girl to prevent that from happening.
Should you go to confession for it? Walk into the booth on Sunday like "well, there's a girl in this game, right?"

Priest: "Oh god. Another one. Jesus fucking Christ. Don't kids get laid these days?"

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Do you think we can make Lena obsessed like Axel if Ian breaks up with her for another girl?
I'm testing out something similar, I had my lena fall in love with Ian but Ian not reciprocating it back and instead breaking off the casual relationship with her in Ch 11 and committing with Cherry.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Should you go to confession for it? Walk into the booth on Sunday like "well, there's a girl in this game, right?"

Priest: "Oh god. Another one. Jesus fucking Christ. Don't kids get laid these days?"
I think we should leave Cindy alone tbh and help Wade out anyway we can but the man is stuck in his ways. What worries me more is Axel trying to get to Cindy and lbh Wade isn't Chad enough to prevent it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wade is so pathetic,im never saving their relationship.
He deserves to get cucked by Ian and Axel.
same for ian he deserves it too for beaing a shit friend (breaking BRO CODE!!!) and for beaing a walking L

Axel and jeremy deserve all pussy hope eva breaks ians hearth :oops: :devilish:

he desveres to get cucked with

1.ian/alison by jeremy
2.holly/ian by holly corruption turnining into lena/ivy in the long run
3.cindy/ian by GIGAchad axel
4.gillian/ian just for faling in love with her again and gettign baited again dumb dumbo dumbo :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 315 Votes