Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Pretty based review. Our anti-Stan party is growing up! At this rate, we will soon be able to run for the Senate. :ROFLMAO:
However, after the last update, I put Perry a little higher and still sympathize with Wade more. Emma is 10/10 and deserves more content, while Mike can be found on the "bad Lena" path. Of all the potential options for Lena other than Ian, he is the most normal. Even though he's a cheater.
I didn't play the last update in depth so when I do and play some other routes I'll definitely get a better opinion of some characters. Emma still doesn't have a route right? just casual sex?.

Oh I see, well for me it kinda put me off that in order to get to know him like that he needs to cheat on his gf but it'd also be weird if all guys didn't have GFs so it is what it is haha.
@Triepslay Welcome to the club!:coffee:
Blue ones are my opinions on some of your reviews!
Regarding Jeremy, well it was definitely weird that he didn't warn or tell Ian that he might stumble upon Gill but I tried putting myself in Jeremy's shoes and maybe he was honest about not wanting to tell Ian cuz Gill fucked him up mentally and he didn't wanna see him in that place again but if it was me I'd rather hear it from him than see it so I'm indifferent in a way. I can see where Jeremy is coming from but I disagree with it and how he approaches these subjects, and maybe he just forgot about telling Ian cuz he chasing pussy hahah.

Regarding Wade and Cindy, for sure I'll do that then, I forgot Cherry so maybe I'll do other characters as well then. And thanks for being so welcoming in the club guys haha I appreciate it.
Man... I got mixed feelings about this. I agree with what you said but i cant shake the feeling that Im essentially cheating when pairing them both together :HideThePain: :unsure:. It just feels too "easy" to have them end up together when Im actively choosing both their feelings and thoughts "who am I gonna think while masturbating? IAN of course": Makes me cringe a little every time I pick choices to love myself essentially :eek:(and thats fucking weird to me).

Their path just isnt challenging for me... Its kind of like the Alison path in that sense because its harder to get her off Ians dick than getting his dick inside that pussy. The woman practically begs you for a relationship :KEK::KEK:.
I can see your point for sure but as I said when I play these games I tend to look at the hardships and the scars of the characters, seeing both Ian and Lena suffer through really similar stuff and find that comfort in each other to confide and just have fun was a nice change of pace.
I genuinely don't look at this as "this is too easy I want smth harder" I would usually play it as a story and I tend to think about it like it's real so when I pick choices I pick what I think is right and not the best choices on the screen (just on my first playthrough) to me I guess what gives both Lena and Ian that "real" feeling is the fact that we control them and so when they're together you can feel the emotions involved because you genuinely want them to find happiness and peace for once.

I don't mind that we control what they think it's like I said let's say we're one of the two Ian or Lena and the other made a massive impression on us then we'd be thinking about that person a lot more than other people and Ig that's why I'm okay with choosing that both of them think about each other when Ik it's real unlike with Lena and Jeremy or Ian and Cherry the first time they hooked up.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I didn't play the last update in depth so when I do and play some other routes I'll definitely get a better opinion of some characters. Emma still doesn't have a route right? just casual sex?.

Oh I see, well for me it kinda put me off that in order to get to know him like that he needs to cheat on his gf but it'd also be weird if all guys didn't have GFs so it is what it is haha.
As long as their relationship is casual, friends with benefits. But there are two development options - Emma/Ian, and Emma/Ian/Jeremy if the option "eskimo brothers" was chosen. Here she hook up with both of them and consequences are unknown.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Came back to this thread after being away for a while. Just wanted to ask how much can Holly be changed/corrupted (I think that was her name, the shy girl)?
She changes her hair, glasses and has a slightly skimpier outfit (so still tame).
If she is dating Ian or Lena, not terrible much. She is better at oral skills and a bit more assertive, but its still fairly civil, since she is content with a lover.
If you allow Ivy to tutor her, she is fucking Marc (who is recording it) and even eager for other potential partners like Robert, probably the bouncer Marcel and she may even tries a second time with Ian.

A ridiculous change like in GGGB isn't happening (yet), the game is - relatively - more realistic and doesn't have a instant bimbofication.

Question... How are you guys' Cindy route going.. cause I'm feeling some typa way. Am I the asshole?
The naive approach would be Ian just helping Cindy out as a friend and falling for her involuntarily the more the two hang out together and the more its apparant that her relationship with Wade is doomed. If she would break up asap it may not even be the worst betrayal ever, since people can end relationship and start new ones without being scumbags. But the way Ian and Cindy hesitate, let it a secret and priorize on their lust at the expense of the rest of their friends, its assholish.
Then there is Chad Ian who is just fucking her as a sidepiece.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Oh, that makes me sad. I was interested in doing a Slut Lena playthorugh and as Ian I would focus on Corrupted Holly, but if she's still normal I'm not that attracted to that.

I guess I'll try out Cindy, is there any more progress on that front? there have been 2 updates since last I played (i played 0.9), we still can't date her?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
In script Ian has tattoo variable :BootyTime:just saying!(not used in anyway YET)

I have question regarding Cindy and Ivy,
What do you guys think are chances that we might get a threesome IvyxIanxCindy instead/before IvyxIanxLena? Especially if Ivy knows about IanxCindy.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I guess I'll try out Cindy, is there any more progress on that front? there have been 2 updates since last I played (i played 0.9), we still can't date her?
Ian and Cindy met in each of chapter 10 and 11 and fucked. Relationship still a secret. Wade moves out for a "break" in every case.

What do you guys think are chances that we might get a threesome IvyxIanxCindy instead/before IvyxIanxLena? Especially if Ivy knows about IanxCindy.
Since Cindy and Ivy don't know each other aside from Ivy not getting the Wildcats job due to Cindy and potentially knowing about her cheating, there is no progress here? They don't know each other and if anything there can be bad blood if Ian, Wade and Axel are thrown in. Meanwhile, Lena already offered Ian Louise for his threesome fantasy AND Ivy can grow more and more interested in Ian, both of them flirting at the end of chapter 11. Though I wager other girls like Emma, maybe Holly or Alison are also likely.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
As long as their relationship is casual, friends with benefits. But there are two development options - Emma/Ian, and Emma/Ian/Jeremy if the option "eskimo brothers" was chosen. Here she hook up with both of them and consequences are unknown.
I don't fuck with that eskimo shit LMAO I'll let Jeremy have Alisson.

I saw some people didn't like the fact that Emma still doesn't have a route but honestly you gotta keep in mind that Emma isn't someone looking for a relationship and she even mentioned that she has a few guys on the side she sleeps with, she also knows Ian's situation around love and his past with Gill so it's kinda realistic she doesn't have a route yet and is just a fuck buddy as she expects that Ian just has sex with her cuz it's fun for both. This will eventually lead to a romantic route for sure.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
The Ian/Axel dynamic is quite interesting when he is still unaware of Ian's relationship with Lena, I wonder if Lena didn't exist how awesome this game would be with Ian/Jeremy/Axel causing trouble at random parties, certainly would be better than Perry/Wade.

It would be like that movie "The Hangover" lol

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes