Matrix has brainwashed you all
IF you want to see reality
Take The Red Pill
BUT
If you take Blue Pill
You will fall into the depth
Depth of Chaos

View attachment 2870415
Such a sweet moment of unity against a common evil...and I ran out of reactions.
~
If there some incel
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
STANBUSTERS!

If there someone weird
Creeping on your girl
Who you gonna call?
STANBUSTERS!

I aint afraid of no Stan...

Initially, Stan seemed just like a shy IT nerd. I loved the idea of having Lena tease and provoke him. Now he's revealed himself to be an incel, yes, but I feel more pity for him than anything else right now. He clearly just doesn't understand how romance works and he's probably not much better with people who are just friends, either. I'm still curious to see where EvaKiss takes his story, if anywhere.
That's the problem. Eva exposes the IT community in a very unflattering light, representing it as such a person as Stan. :ROFLMAO: And of course I am a supporter of the idea "The developer should follow his vision", but this is an exceptional case when Eva can ask advice from MF_DOOM on the development of Stan's storyline. He has a lot of ideas about this, I'm sure.

Okay if seriously and without jokes, I just like memeing Stan, he is such a ridiculous character that I just don’t get tired of joking about this.
I don’t know what development can be given to him, he doesn’t change at all, and if Lena was kind to him, then he plunges even deeper into his wormhole. It feels like the only option is to say "yes" and babysit him. Hell, even Perry evolves and changes if you push him and in Chapter 11 he becomes a nice character. Holly too, was a typical nerd but can change in different! directions depending on the route. But Stan, Jeremy and Wade seem to be frozen in time. And if I can feel sympathy for Wade and still hope to give him a magical kick, then here I just don’t want to do it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The game development is the vision of the author, not the fans, if Eva starts making changes to please others (in this case, the incels who feel sorry for Stan and see themselves in him) then the story loses its original intent.
first of all I dont really think that people that like stan are incels hello?? I am more a axel,jeremy,macel guy for obvious reasons but I think that comment is so weird I mean I like for example shooter games but I dont like killing in real life mate or for exampe I like other weird sex kinks that I would absolutly not like in real life its a bit weird to think if you like a cheracter X (game of thrones.......), kink X that you are person x,y in real life hello????logic???

character attractive
I kinda like that not every cheracter looks like axel and to be honest I have no idea why people like stan could be 3 things in my opinion

1.they love a sweet love story with holly/stan , lena/stan

2.they want that stan gets compelty cucked/humiliated

3. or they want this creepy,stealing underwear ,jerk in them, blackmail kinda cheracter

I have no idea which one the big mayority likes to be honest so for eva it will be hard to find out which one the fans want??? so maybe she should just do the thing that she has in her mind

That game is very good in its own way, but many of us expect something different from ORS.
this is absolutly not true and this is not what the votes show at all

macel,jeremy (bbc fetish), stan not really sure about this one because not really sure if they vote for stan for the creep or for the sweet love story so I let him out , axel absolute gugachad steal your girl kink, old rich grandpa absolute corruption/blackmail ......

and than you look at the female votes which are the coutner parts axel/cindy, macel/holly, alison/jeremy......... and than gillian with no content that high YES PEOPLE absolutly want corruption and kinky things and def not vanilla story this was never the thing people wanted at all with ors it was a corruption story from the beggining just a more realistic/ slow burn corruption story with more chapters and build up but DEFINITLY A CORRUPTION STORY

look at the data mate

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
That game is very good in its own way, but many of us expect something different from ORS.
Luckly EvaKiss doesn't base her story on those polls. Her patrons are strange, to say the least. Putting the entitled brat and the walking dildo as favorites... :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
dont talk about queen cindy like that:geek:

and the walking dildo has a AMAZING scene with alison/ian/walking dildo outperform our boiii you should try that exquisite scene 11/10 :BootyTime: if you are a cuck gourmet like me EXQUISITE bravo eva!!! bravoo!!!!

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Quick question... How do I set the path for a possible Holly, Ian, Lena threesome?
It's uncler yet since IanxHollyxLena threesome still didn't happen.
MAYBE the best set could be: Ian and Lena in a experimental/open relationship while both still catch feelings for Holly too

Reactions: Jacey.ci

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Luckly EvaKiss doesn't base her story on those polls. Her patrons are strange, to say the least. Putting the entitled brat and the walking dildo as favorites... :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
gillian is just this sweet fruite imagin you are wanderer in the desert did not eat or drink for 2 days and than you see this sweet red head omg :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I just cant resiist even if I know ian goes downhill if he falls in love with gillian again

gillian is just this sweet lie that you really want to believe but you really should not GREAT CHERACTER has potential mindgames/drama,jelousey,psyco tricks,hot and cold/cat and mouse game,toxic relationship....

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
It's uncler yet since IanxHollyxLena threesome still didn't happen.
MAYBE the best set could be: Ian and Lena in a experimental/open relationship while both still catch feelings for Holly too
I think that's the best approach but Ian's interaction with Holly feels off after he rejects her.. idk maybe it's just me?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think that's the best approach but Ian's interaction with Holly feels off after he rejects her.. idk maybe it's just me?
Yeah, it's kinda off on Ian's side. But on Lena's side, if she keep Holly closer to her (and protect her from Ivy's influence) she and Holly become way more intimate with each other. Maybe this will lead to a threesome, maybe don't, we'll have to wait and see

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
dont talk about queen cindy like that:geek:

and the walking dildo has a AMAZING scene with alison/ian/walking dildo outperform our boiii you should try that exquisite scene 11/10 :BootyTime: if you are a cuck gourmet like me EXQUISITE bravo eva!!! bravoo!!!!
I recently played the Ian/Jeremy/Alison threesome,the high five while fucking her killed me:LOL:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Anyway, we've got a good group of people who don't like Stan here on the F95. Patreon has fallen, taken over by a dark, creepy Incel evil. But maybe we can at least defend the F95? Stan will not pass!
SerHawkes
| Vee |
rj677

There was an idea... to bring together a group of of remarkable people to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could.
View attachment 2870317
1692743478284.jpeg

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Wait a minute... I thought that she reworked Stan because she didnt like how he turned out/he wasnt doing much :unsure::unsure:.
I even thought that when people said that, that they meant it has a joke because of the whole "hes like most F95 users meme" :HideThePain::HideThePain:. I didnt know this was the reason :FacePalm:

Before knowing this I was neutral to Stan, in the sense that him being there or not not being there doesnt make any difference for me... But now I dislike him even more :cautious:.

To think that Eva changed a whole character of her own story just to please some people really makes me sad and angry at the same time... Not only because it changed Evas plans, but also because of the potential wasted for other characters who were already interesting and well designed to begin with and that just "needed some love".

The main issue for me is that it happened and not the fact that it was Stan who got it. But going on the assumption that it happened already, the choice of Stan feels "wrong" :rolleyes:.
Unreliable narrator? As far as I was aware, it was Eva herself who was unsatisfied with Stan. No offense to Eva, but this may just be a hokey sales tactic. "You asked for it and we delivered!" Those [other than the corporate design team] who actually asked for it: *crickets*... + maybe one stray reply in a forum somewhere.

Nothing wrong with wanting satisfaction in your own output though.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well i don't know who has asked for it, but if Stan's current popularity is an indication, that plan has clearly worked :sneaky:
Well... as stated in a post a while back, Stan was nearly as popular before the rework as he is now, according old poll placement at least. The slight jump may be just as likely due to him having more sexual content with Lena now (a chance to "shoot his shot"... quite literally) even if it's mainly touch-free so far. And of having some semblance of a potential path with her now.

Hoa90

Jul 9, 2022
I just combined the rankings and here is the result guys :D

Jeremy - Cindy :cool:
Stan - Holly :love:
Axel - Emma :LOL:
Marcel - Alison o_O
Seymour - Ivy :sneaky:
Perry - Minerva :ROFLMAO:
Mike - Cherry ;)
Wade - Gillian :devilish:
Mark - Louise :sleep:
Billy - Good Jess :WaitWhat:
Robert - Bad Jess :KEK:

yoo i like character Stan <3

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Unreliable narrator? As far as I was aware, it was Eva herself who was unsatisfied with Stan. No offense to Eva, but this may just be a hokey sales tactic. "You asked for it and we delivered!" Those [other than the corporate design team] who actually asked for it: *crickets*... + maybe one stray reply in a forum somewhere.

Nothing wrong with wanting satisfaction in your own output though.
Is obvious she doesnt like him,he barely has any content compared to most characters.
Funny how no one cried about Jeremy winning or Marcel doing well,i guess this game becoming a BLACKED VN is ok,but Stan is the big bad character who destroys Evakiss vision:rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes