Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If this means that Eva spent months re-writing Stan because he was popular in the polls then yeah... I say these polls should have never been made since they distract the dev and prevent her from working her magic.
But if these polls have no actual effect on the game then they don't matter and we shouldn't take them seriously.
Not only a polls, there is such a thing. Eva said that fans asked her to "redesign Stan" to make him a more likeable and meaningful character and to give him a route. She herself admitted that she did not like Stan.
And indeed these polls take time. We are all waiting for Chapter 12 Prologue, but again we have a status update about polls. Maybe Eva just decided to take some time off after the development cycle. Luckily, this seems to be the latest news about the polls.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Because Stan is his own man, with a job, and paying his own bills, just trying to not get in the way of his flatmates, but getting disrespected by one of them at every turn. Thankfully, the other one has the option of giving him a helping hand to get him to be more sociable and not as withdrawn. (There are quite a few parallels with Holly there...)

Wobbly1980

Feb 12, 2020
If this means that Eva spent months re-writing Stan because he was popular in the polls then yeah... I say these polls should have never been made since they distract the dev and prevent her from working her magic.
But if these polls have no actual effect on the game then they don't matter and we shouldn't take them seriously.
I personally couldn't care less about who's the most popular, I just want to hear some news about the progress of the game
Who is writing these silly polls, I do hope they are not affecting Eva's writing and story telling! I want to hear the story told by Eva not a story made up from polls.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
This is the part that worries me the most:
"The best guy poll didn't bring many changes, aside from restoring Seymour to a better looking third place, even though Stan still beats him. He's become a fan favourite despite not having as much content as other characters, but it seems you enjoy his scenes and I'll try to keep it that way. Hopefully the re-writes he went through made his character more interesting and tied him better to the overall narrative, even though I struggle to make him as relevant as his position in the ranking would suggest."

So her core audience likes Stan and Eva talks like she's going to please them. Eva herself admitted that she didn't like this character. It feels like Eva is no longer developing the game according to her vision, but is trying to satisfy the crowd by making fan service. It is not good.
The game development is the vision of the author, not the fans, if Eva starts making changes to please others (in this case, the incels who feel sorry for Stan and see themselves in him) then the story loses its original intent. For example, trying to rework Stan in this, as SerHawkes says - "Stan Update", she didn't make this character attractive. As for me, it got even worse, he became even more creepy and disgusting. People here at F95 understand that, the people who love a good story and well-written, balanced characters. But the fetishists love other things and unfortunately Eva chosed the fetishists. Indeed, her main audience consists of fans of GGGB, which is a fetishistic game about corruption.
That game is very good in its own way, but many of us expect something different from ORS.
Evakiss said she was surprised by Emma popularity and shes giving her more attention because of it.
She already changed her vision because of patreons.
Are you angry about that or is just the Stan popularity with the people who paid their hard earned money to support Evakiss that makes you mad?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I just combined the rankings and here is the result guys :D

Jeremy - Cindy :cool:
Stan - Holly :love:
Axel - Emma :LOL:
Marcel - Alison o_O
Seymour - Ivy :sneaky:
Perry - Minerva :ROFLMAO:
Mike - Cherry ;)
Wade - Gillian :devilish:
Mark - Louise :sleep:
Billy - Good Jess :WaitWhat:
Robert - Bad Jess :KEK:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Evakiss said she was surprised by Emma popularity and shes giving her more attention because of it.
She already changed her vision because of patreons.
Are you angry about that or is just the Stan popularity with the people who paid their hard earned money to support Evakiss that makes you mad?
Where did Eva say such a thing, and why is it surprising? Emma is a hot, positive and easy-going girl. No wonder she's popular. And in her route there is nothing unnatural, made by forced. Unlike "Stan Update".

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Who is writing these silly polls, I do hope they are not affecting Eva's writing and story telling! I want to hear the story told by Eva not a story made up from polls.
Unfortunately that was already started when she did Stanny update. From than on things are going downhill in terms of "EK's version of story". Geralt From Rivia already answered this here:
...Eva said that fans asked her to "redesign Stan" to make him a more likeable and meaningful character and to give him a route. She herself admitted that she did not like Stan...

Marcel - Alison o_O
Mike - Cherry ;)

Blue ones are my thoughts after reading this.

Let him participate in tournament!! :devilish:

The fuck is he for in-game! :Kappa:

Let him participate in tournament!:devilish:

Marcel - Alison o_O
You made my day!:KEK:

He don't have Dick! :LUL:

That's alright! Let him have a bite(y)

Mike - Cherry ;)
A bit unusual but alright!(y)

Oh hell no! He didn't signed up
for getting cheated on every time!
Cut him some slack!:HideThePain:

That's alright! (y)

That's alright!(y)

I just have to say one thing: :LUL:

Reactions: fortuna95

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Marcel - Alison o_O
Mike - Cherry ;)
Wade - Gillian :geek:

Much easier ranking !!

1.Cindy and cherry gang banged with jeremy,axel and mike until they're broken,
then marcel fucks them hard again until their eyes roll back and they black out from multiple orgasms.
A fitting intimate scene for whores through and through !! :p:p

2.Stan and Perry jerking each other off while Minerva and Allison keep them on a leash and whip on them !!
beautiful simpish BDSM !!:giggle::giggle:

3.Holly and Robert
Wonderful slow loser sex :sleep::sleep:

4.Wade and Seymour fucking each other from behind while mark gets a blowjob from seymour
beautiful gay sex at its best :p:p

5.Ivy in a fiery wild lesbian orgy with emma and bad jess
bad girls,i love them :love::love:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017

The popularity contest is over and the polls have spoken!

This time I presented you with two polls both for male and female NPCs: the first one was a public general vote in which you could choose as many characters as you wanted, and the second was reserved to patrons and you were allowed only one vote.

As you can see in the lineup above, the reigning trio the same:

Cindy takes the leas again with a new record, 1570 votes. Holly and Ivy take the second and third place respectively, but Cindy has almost double the amount of votes. No one's dethroning the blonde queen anytime soon!

Alison and Emma continue to fight for the fourth and fifth place, and this time Alison edged her out by only 30 votes. They are closing in on Ivy though, should she be worried?

Surpringly, Gillian takes the sixth spot, leaving Minerva and Cherry behind. Seems like you really liked her character design, even though she hasn't played a major part in the story so far, she's integral to Ian's plot.

Speaking of Minerva, she's managed to climb quite a few positions: she used to be last in previous polls, but seems like her last scenes have earned her your appreciation! The same cannot be said for Cherry, who got only a few more votes than last time and only has Louise and Jessica behind. I was hoping for her to get some more love, since I tried to make her last scene in chapter 11 very special and I enjoy writing for her, even though she doesn't have as much screen time as other characters (but has more than Gillian, that's for sure!)

The status quo remains quite the same, but the best girl poll brings some surprising results:

While Cindy and Holly retain her top positions, when only being able to vote for one girl both Emma and Alison have dethroned Ivy! I'm glad to see that both girls have some fans, since I try to make their scenes really hot and make social interactions with them as fun to play as I can.

The other girls are competing for the remaining percentages, and Minerva gets the sixth place with 4% of the votes. Seems like the sexy MILF has finally caused an impact!

When it comes to the guys, the poll gives a very different vibe. While the rankings have shifted quite a bit since , Jeremy still is number one, with 815 votes. Stan has stolen the second place from Seymour, who has fallen to fifth position, surpassed both by Axel and Marcel, which is a bit sad since I've put a ton of effort on Seymour's plot, character and scenes, trying to make them stand out and bring a different feel to the game.

I was considering if I should include Marcel in this poll or not, since he's basically a background character so far, and I'm surprised to see him take the fourth spot. Seeing both Jeremy's and Marcel's results, it's obvious most of you voted based on your favourite fetish, and I can see which one it is...
Perry sits at the middle, holding a solid sixth position, beating the sexy hunks Mike and Mark, and even Wade and Billy. And, of course, Robert is last, even though he has quite a lot of content in the game. Hopefully he's the type of character you love to hate; I find him entertaining at least!

The best guy poll didn't bring many changes, aside from restoring Seymour to a better looking third place, even though Stan still beats him. He's become a fan favourite despite not having as much content as other characters, but it seems you enjoy his scenes and I'll try to keep it that way. Hopefully the re-writes he went through made his character more interesting and tied him better to the overall narrative, even though I struggle to make him as relevant as his position in the ranking would suggest.

What do you think about the final lineup? Did your favourites win or do you feel some characters are underrated? Did anything surprise you? I'll read you in the comments.
So much drama. I think Eva primarily does these polls as a way to engage with her patreons and keep them occupied while she works on the upcoming epilogue/prologue. Like when you give kids something to play with to distract them while you finish chores. I'm sure she's curious about the results, but I'm skeptical that it'll significantly affect things outside of a few scenes.

Overthink time to put off going to bed: It's interesting the difference in the Vote for Anyone and Vote for Only One poll rankings, although I'm not sure every voter understood that you could vote for multiple people in the first poll. One way to think about it could be as the difference between general broad appeal and more intense fandom.

For example, Ivy is liked and is generally popular across the board (3rd in multiple poll), but has a smaller group of really stalwart fans (top half in the single poll). Emma is the reverse, less popular overall (5th in multiple poll) but there's a significant number of people who think she's the best girl (3rd in single poll). Seymour appears to have this trait in the male polls, although tbh I don't care about the guys that much :sneaky:

I vaguely remember reading some old OkCupid surveys observing this pattern of ratings. Less classically attractive people that hit that niche group appeal get a split distribution of appeal/hotness ratings with lots of 2s and 10s on a 1-10 scale (average is poor, but lots of strong fans), whereas the conventionally attractive get a bunch of 8s and 9s. Might be happening here.

Also, that aside, I bet Cindy and Holly eat up the limited supply of votes in the single vote poll.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021

Marcel - Alison o_O
Mike - Cherry ;)
That was great - I needed a good laugh today. Well done! Laughing to myself thinking about Axel so captivated by Emma's luscious ass he becomes a simp, Minerva in a dominatrix outfit forcing Perry to eat her out, and Ivy giving ol' Seymour the pegging he so richly deserves. :LOL:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017

Marcel - Alison o_O
Mike - Cherry ;)

Never thought I'd be interested in an Axel scene, but this might do it.

Reactions: fortuna95

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Marcel - Alison o_O
Mike - Cherry ;)

I'd just change Stan - Holly to a :cry: (for Holly). And Marcel - Alison to a :oops::eek:o_O:love:o_O:love::sneaky::sneaky::coffee: for Alison, before she tells Ian in the next chapter "...of course I liked you more."

Otherwise spot-on. (I couldn't find a New Venereal Disease emote for Robert, so Kek is close enough. Poor dude).

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and fortuna95

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Because Stan is his own man, with a job, and paying his own bills, just trying to not get in the way of his flatmates, but getting disrespected by one of them at every turn. Thankfully, the other one has the option of giving him a helping hand to get him to be more sociable and not as withdrawn. (There are quite a few parallels with Holly there...)
That's an interesting take. My read on Stan is that yes he has a job. Yes he pay his own bills. Yes he's being disrespected and should bite back. But he definitely tries to get in the way of the FMC.

But good lord, he's fucking creeping on his roomate fucking AND jerking off without locking the door is just bad writing.

Eva should've made him a smarter coomer. Stan is a dumbass and doesn't deserve respect. Not for being a coomer. But for being caught being a coomer.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes