Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
While we discussed a bit about our prediction for the first part of chapter 12, there wasn't as much discussion for part 2 by comparison.

I was negative about chapter 12 part one, since the main part about Ian on the beach was rather unspectacular, especially since Perry and Wade are among the least interesting characters to have there. A Lena section was smuggled even in Ians own part (and unsurprisingly less droll with a solid Axel scene) and the last bits with Ivy and Louise could've been build in everywhere, they didn't had anything to do with the vacation.

However, the first past had a lot of necessary setup that is crucial in the following parts, because now Ian and Lena can act and react as NPCs, because their positions have been enstablished:

c4.png
c2.png

(Bonus points if you have those on the same playthrough)

So what the next part should include:

Lena and Ian accusing each other of cheating (Lena can know of Cindy, Ian can know of Axel, Marcel and Jeremy) and possibly ending their relationship.
Lena, Ian and Holly discussing the trinity, since Ian responded in part 1 about his girlfriend Holly mingling with Lena.
Lena mingling with Emma. Either the two of them, which doesn't have much buildup, a lesbian fest with corrupted Holly (who already fucked Lena and Ivy) or Lena has a threesome with her boyfriend Ian and Emma, because the pair wanted threesomes and haven't done so aside from Louise.

The game Never Have I Ever can be the impetus to learn more about Lena/Ian cheating, as well as Emma being interested in Lena/Holly, if the questions lead to lesbian experiences etc.

With Lena knowing about Cindy and ready to confront Ian, it may also a opportunity to tackle on Wade/Cindy. The trip can end with Wade knowing about it and breaking up. A factor that was neglected for a while was Perry being suspicious of Ian if he didn't give plausible answers after he fucked Cindy in chapter 9 and 10. Perry and Wade may find out on the trip, if they have further evidence with Lena. They could also accuse them during the mini-game.

Considering that Ian and Cindy didn't progress after chapter 9 and were just fucking in chapter 10, 11 and 12, it shouldn't be no longer hold off. Cindy has to get influenced on the yacht on one way or another (not necessarily getting fucked but being further convinced to pursue that career) and she has to break up, possibly start dating Axel (especially if it is just casual with Ian) or give Ian an answer to his present/demand for clarity. If Cindy and Ian are still casually fucking in chapter 13 and still holding off everything, then the game is revealed to dragging everything out and not having a properly build up story.

Unless I'm mistaken, Lena misses the final days of the trip because of the next trip with Seymour. So I assume both tripes are included in this chapter (and not the epilogue), and it merely branches out.
Regarding Seymour, a repetition of a plain masturbation scene like in 9 and 11 and some basic modeling isn't enough. He can use her on a business trip as some sort of trophy woman, introduce her to others and get more clear on what he is actually expecting of her, since so far he is just content watching her spasm around the floor. Considering GGGB, I could imagine something like a sex club like with Keith or a business trip like slut Ashley and her boss, when she fucked potential clients.
Also, Seymour and Lena making a stop on the Wildcats yacht with Axel and Cindy is out of the question, I assume, or Seymour/Axel would have mention that. Could've been spicy as well.

If the epilogue switches back to Ian, it could show the conclusion of his breakup etc. with Lena, and may also get the Louise date. Best case Louise changed her appearance a bit and aside from fucking, they also discuss her job so that the plot isn't neglected and the rest of the game isn't just about fucking.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
So what the next part should include:

Lena and Ian accusing each other of cheating (Lena can know of Cindy, Ian can know of Axel, Marcel and Jeremy) and possibly ending their relationship.
Just to clarify, Ian knows about Lena cheating but Lena doesn't know about Ian cheating. What Lena knows about Ian and Cindy happened before she and Ian were a couple, so technically not cheating. It's still an ugly thing that will affect how Lena sees Ian (specially if she didn't cheat), but it's not the same for their relationship as what Ian might know about Lena (specially if she fucked Jeremy).

The game Never Have I Ever can be the impetus to learn more about Lena/Ian cheating, as well as Emma being interested in Lena/Holly, if the questions lead to lesbian experiences etc.

With Lena knowing about Cindy and ready to confront Ian, it may also a opportunity to tackle on Wade/Cindy. The trip can end with Wade knowing about it and breaking up. A factor that was neglected for a while was Perry being suspicious of Ian if he didn't give plausible answers after he fucked Cindy in chapter 9 and 10. Perry and Wade may find out on the trip, if they have further evidence with Lena. They could also accuse them during the mini-game.
A lot of people have a lot of hope fo the Never Have I Ever game, but like with Truth or dare, people can (and usually do) just lie. I mean, outside of teenager or AVN logic, people are not magically compelled to reveal their dark secrets just because those are the rules of the game. I wouldn't expect more than some embarrasing tale from the past, maybe some subtle flirting and, at worst, some passive-agressive stuff.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
While we discussed a bit about our prediction for the first part of chapter 12, there wasn't as much discussion for part 2 by comparison.
Just to add to the list, there's also fireworks Ian has potentially bought early in the chapter. So there's probably going to be some optional scene attached to that.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
hm been contemplating playing a Ian/Holly path with a side of Lena/Holly and Lena going full lesbo with all female options and ignoring all the guys hitting on her.
If you want to go Ian/Holly you can't have Lena/Holly actually sleep together. She can still sleep with Louise and Ivy tho.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Okay I've done enough glazing for this game and the author. Yo Eva, where the fuck is the update?! :mad: :mad: :mad:. I'm starting to agree with Andrea9999. She should be locked up in a dark room and forced to work and not given food until she makes considerable progress on the game. If she behaves, she can be rewarded with a 5 minute stroll outside the room then immediately thrown back in after :WeSmart:
We should create an expedition team, Casa de Papel mode.

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
To be perfectly honest: I do not find the FMC Lena attractive or aesthetically appealing. At most her opening CG looked almost breathtaking but that's about it. This is just an opinion and not a statement, but I just wanted to provide this perspective of mine for anyone who feels the same.
Ivy fans might be on your page. I'd turn Ivy down even if she asked, while I am fascinated by Lena.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If Cindy cheats on MC in the next update I will lose my shit. Thanks.
Difficult to cheat on someone you're not actually officially with...as well as already having a bf, or was that sorted out in the last update? (Not got around to it yet).

"At last, someone's on my page !"
He meant loyal romance of Lena & Ian. He is completely riught, it is the best-written path by far.
We should create an expedition team, Casa de Papel mode.
Ivy fans might be on your page. I'd turn Ivy down even if she asked, while I am fascinated by Lena.
Edit...and mutiquote...exist for a reason....

Reactions: GokutheG

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I have Ian with Emma and she admitted she is in love with him at the beach and yes he fucked Cindy the black girl forgot her name but each them have feelings for Ian but so far no comments on either 3 so I shouldn't have anything to worry about with Lena right?

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

This past week I've been going hard on the writing, and I'm finally getting the last scenes done. This part of the chapter focuses especially on Ian and Lena's interactions, and there are so many variables that define ther positions relative to each other, but I feel that I've been making good progress.

The writing got pretty challenging at some points, especially when having to connect all possible permutations of scenes into the flow of the script. Figuring out how one possible scene bleeds into another, which characters are or arnen't present as a result of it, how they act, or how to deliver all the neccesary information and plot points in a coherent order without missing any is the most tedious part and at some points I got stuck in a rut. I've been figuring this out step by step, and I'm finally close to the finish line...

My intention is to finish writing the script and adding all missing art assets during this week, and to start playtesting as soon as that's done. I'll try to be as thorough as possible, because I'm sure I've missed some variables or created some inconsistencies between the myriad of possible story paths that combine with each other. I'm aso worried I was too descriptive or verbose in some scenes, but I rarely have the time to edit the text in any kind of depth, however I'll try to keep an eye on that.

Hopefully, the release will be ready after one more status update. I'll be sure to post about the progress next week! In the meantime, here's a cute Polaroid of Cindy for your enjoyment!

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

This past week I've been going hard on the writing, and I'm finally getting the last scenes done. This part of the chapter focuses especially on Ian and Lena's interactions, and there are so many variables that define ther positions relative to each other, but I feel that I've been making good progress.

The writing got pretty challenging at some points, especially when having to connect all possible permutations of scenes into the flow of the script. Figuring out how one possible scene bleeds into another, which characters are or arnen't present as a result of it, how they act, or how to deliver all the neccesary information and plot points in a coherent order without missing any is the most tedious part and at some points I got stuck in a rut. I've been figuring this out step by step, and I'm finally close to the finish line...

My intention is to finish writing the script and adding all missing art assets during this week, and to start playtesting as soon as that's done. I'll try to be as thorough as possible, because I'm sure I've missed some variables or created some inconsistencies between the myriad of possible story paths that combine with each other. I'm aso worried I was too descriptive or verbose in some scenes, but I rarely have the time to edit the text in any kind of depth, however I'll try to keep an eye on that.

Hopefully, the release will be ready after one more status update. I'll be sure to post about the progress next week! In the meantime, here's a cute Polaroid of Cindy for your enjoyment!
Hopefully there will be interesting interactions for people who kept Lena and Ian as only friends. Will Ian try to convince Lena to give Seymour a shot(to help his career) or Lena can tell Ian not to trust him? Maybe Emma will be brought up. I'm curious about how Eva will handle this side of their relationship.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
We know Axel and Lena used to take Polaroids and it looks like a beach in the background so I think it's 100% Axel that took that polaroid and Cindy is gonna send it to Ian on the Cindy path, like she did with some of the other modelling pictures. This will only further fuel Ian's insecurity over Axel and Cindy.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes