| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Wade coming along or not depends on Ian's choices I think, so it's not a set path. As for sending another man, it's Ian since he's busy with the tournament, right?
iirc Wade did went with Cindy on her photoshoot and on next one Ian goes with Cindy bcz Wade had some tournament related stuff to attend, that's why Axel passed the comment that Ian is more possessive than Wade. Correct me If I'm mixing paths.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
iirc Wade did went with Cindy on her photoshoot and on next one Ian goes with Cindy bcz Wade had some tournament related stuff to attend, that's why Axel passed the comment that Ian is more possessive than Wade. Correct me If I'm mixing paths.
Pretty much the same as my playthrough, though Axel's comment might depend on how you make Ian act during the photoshoot.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
is it better to let him touch cindy?? or to freak out which is porb the worse scenario??:unsure:
Cindy doesn't like it if Ian freaks out immediately, so if your quest is to make Ian's life hell, that's probably the option you want. On the other hand, if you let Axel touch Cindy all he wants then it might have consequences you seek, too. Hard to really say at this point.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The problem with the Ian-Cindy-Axel drama is that is never clear if Axel is fucking her or not.
Even if you do a "pure" Cindy save Ivy still implies Axel and Cindy have something go in on in chapter 11.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The problem with the Ian-Cindy-Axel drama is that is never clear if Axel is fucking her or not.
Even if you do a "pure" Cindy save Ivy still implies Axel and Cindy have something go in on in chapter 11.
my guess nothing happend until now just axel flirts with her meets her for giving model tips (with ulterior motives )
or something like that or that his jealousy with lena friendship/fuck buddys/ ians gf leads axel to go after cindy to hurt ian

or that ivy is trying to make ian jealousy spread fire in their relationship/insecurity/mindgames

there will prob happen something if ian makes decissions and dont stops axel/lose vs him but it will be a choice

I dont think that it will just happen

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Tbf, can we really every single thing Ivy says? She plays a dangerous game, like Jess says. Now Axel and Cindy could very well be happening depending on what you decided to with Cindy's route, but maybe she's trying to get Ian and Wade to turn on Cindy?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If Ian and Cindy are in love, she has little reason to go for Axel, since Ian gives her all she wants. If Ian and Cindy are merely fucking, she has no issue to deny Axel, since Ian isn't going all-in with her.

Reactions: pantypriv

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If Ian and Cindy are in love, she has little reason to go for Axel, since Ian gives her all she wants. If Ian and Cindy are merely fucking, she has no issue to deny Axel, since Ian isn't going all-in with her.
but this is agian the boring part from a story perspective if ian just sees cindy as a fuckmeat and you play him on asshole route their is nothing to lose, no mindgames because ian dosent care at all about cindy, no drama or anything story related

but if ian is in a relationship you have all this mindgames,intrigues ,competition with axel,ivy manipulations,ivy steal ian away,catfights,drama ........ and alot of other things that make it exiting from a story perspective at least for me

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
but this is agian the boring part from a story perspective if ian just sees cindy as a fuckmeat and you play him on asshole route their is nothing to lose, no mindgames because ian dosent care at all about cindy, no drama or anything story related

but if ian is in a relationship you have all this mindgames,intrigues ,competition with axel,ivy manipulations,ivy steal ian away,catfights,drama ........ and alot of other things that make it exiting from a story perspective at least for me
Ian and Cindy ending up together in the first place is already dramatic enough. You already have all the mindgames etc.
Even Chad Ian has plenty to lose. His sidedishes turn away from him once they figure out that he's banging all of them and wouldn't commit to any of them. He can realize that he does care and it bites him in the ass in the end.
E.g. Chad Ian is just fucking Cindy, but also has a relationship with Lena/Alison or someone else. He would lose Cindy and the other girls.

Ian fully commited to Cindy still has the drama at losing his friends and other sidedishes like Lena/Alison, but keeps Cindy as a questionable reward to let him and you wonder if she is worth all of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Wade coming along or not depends on Ian's choices I think, so it's not a set path. As for sending another man, it's Ian since he's busy with the tournament, right?
If its on the ian scumbagging wade route, ian's not even being remotely subtle about his intentions. I get trusting your boy but between choosing to be on her pool team, dancing with her, chasing her after she's upset, and secretly going with her to her first risque shoot, which wade would know all about,(except maybe the photoshoot if ian keeps that to himself), Wade is being an idjit by giving Ian a free pass like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
If its on the ian scumbagging wade route, ian's not even being remotely subtle about his intentions. I get trusting your boy but between choosing to be on her pool team, dancing with her, chasing her after she's upset, and secretly going with her to her first risque shoot, which wade would know all about,(except maybe the photoshoot if ian keeps that to himself), Wade is being an idjit by giving Ian a free pass like that.
Ikr? Wade is such a moron for trusting his LIFELONG FRIEND to not steal his girl, especially when Ian has been cheated on in the past. :LOL:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ikr? Wade is such a moron for trusting his LIFELONG FRIEND to not steal his girl, especially when Ian has been cheated on in the past. :LOL:
When someone is sniffing around your girl as hard as ian has been, you'd be a fool not to notice it. What happened in their past has nothing to do with anythin

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I wonder if Lena, Holly and Ian can betray each other later. As of now, one of them backs up and if they keep being interested in the second one, they merely have doubts. All of it builds up for the predictable threesome but I wonder if it could end not harmoniously.

The Ian/Lena point penalty is so severe it put me off from trying this. Could you tell me how their relationship will go if I pursue this path?
I heard if Ian/Lena is in a relationship it's possible for her to also like Both Holly and Ian.

The route I played Ian/Lena was just casual and having sex but Ian was also flirting with Holly as well. What is interesting is that everyone was nervous when she brought up Ian while he was still with Lena. It's funny that she mentioned it in the club and it's the first time in the game where I see Louise and Ivy on the same fucking page to change the subject for Lena's sake. At this point, she knows Ian is fooling with Lena but Holly can't resist him.

At the Hotel, we can sleep with her but no morning BJ because she feels guilty for sleeping with him while he's fooling with Lena. Ian went to Lena in the Cafe and told her the truth and she was pretty pissed off. Holly was very distant until Lena pretty much said she was not mad at her but at Ian. So I ended up hanging him and Holly up but he still has some lingering feelings for Lena. Even at the Consort, he talked about how beautiful she was and etc. but he looked at Holly knew he didn't regret but it still some lingering feelings there.

Lena, I played her single after Ian and she was done. I kept a good relationship with Holly, I kept Holly away from Ivy and didn't Kiss her. However, on Ivy's Birthday, I had her grinding on him which brought back old feelings. Then when Holly was posing naked they both had lustful looks in their eyes but didn't act on it. Then Later on in Chapter 11, I have Ian not open up to Holly so both of them feel lost on what they want. Because Holly is conflicted about wanting him and Lena. Then Lena kissed Holly and Holly felt bad for it. Then Lena realized that she still liked them both.

It was interesting route to say the least.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Keep on mind Wade doesn't actually get to see most of these things. The pool game is the only thing he gets to witness, and potentially the photo shoot which Ian doesn't have to reveal. So there's hardly anything for him to get suspicious about.

(if by the dance you mean the one at his birthday party, then he's actually the person who requests it, iirc)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I get what you are talking about BUT remember that Wade witness this conversation between Jeremy and Ian where Ian rages at Jeremy and tells him to stop and leave Alison alone and that friend do not mend with each other's chicks. Now Wade had this believe/perception that Ian reflects the idea to not break "THE BRO CODE".

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Keep on mind Wade doesn't actually get to see most of these things. The pool game is the only thing he gets to witness, and potentially the photo shoot which Ian doesn't have to reveal. So there's hardly anything for him to get suspicious about.

(if by the dance you mean the one at his birthday party, then he's actually the person who requests it, iirc)
I forgot about the birthday dance I was talking about the original one right before they meet Axel. While its true, he didnt see that dance either, he did watch Ian go to a new club with her and only her under the guise of keeping her safe. That in itself is suspect. Even Perry was all wtf about that one.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes