MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
This game is starting to give me serious "Gossip Girl" vibes, especially after that update :sick:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that anything new? It was never suggested that he is a player on Axel/Mike/Jack level and more on wannabe Robert/Wade level. He can score decent chicks (Louise, Alison, Emma), but not the cream, unless they (Ivy/Lena) allow it.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The moment I saw her, I officially fell in love with the Shop-Assistant :love::ROFLMAO:

Other than that, the pacing again feels totally weird to me and completely out of sync with everything before chapter 10.
Guess you guys were right, the fetish train is picking up speed and Stan will be the driver soon.
I don't get Eva commenting on that she cuts characters and likely tries to focus on the main cast, but still introduces Gillian and random NPCs like Mark, Marcel, now Jack, the shop-lady, one random guy at the bar etc.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Jeremy wasn't ever really a player, I always thought that was pretty apparent personally. (I think I posted about it here before too).

He gets with Alison only if Ian doesn't, and even if Jeremy gets with her first Ian can get with Alison and she'll happily ignore Jeremy. Jeremy only gets with Lena or Emma if the player explicitly chooses for it.

The only reason why he got with Louise is probably because she is wilfully gullible at has to have Ivy with his dick in her mouth shoved in her face before she'll accept that he isn't her boyfriend.
After this update, I understand that pure Ian/Lena is the most adequate and safe route. Because everything starts to burn for everyone else.
Especially if you:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes