fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Jeremy wasn't ever really a player, I always thought that was pretty apparent personally. (I think I posted about it here before too).

He gets with Alison only if Ian doesn't, and even if Jeremy gets with her first Ian can get with Alison and she'll happily ignore Jeremy. Jeremy only gets with Lena or Emma if the player explicitly chooses for it.

The only reason why he got with Louise is probably because she is wilfully gullible at has to have Ivy with his dick in her mouth shoved in her face before she'll accept that he isn't her boyfriend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jeremy was never a player, but he wants to be. Hence the title of fraud. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure EK initially described him as being a former nerd like Ian, Wade, and Perry, but over time tried to live a more player lifestyle. I always thought he was biting off more than he could chew and my earlier post was made mostly in jest. But the point does stand that he tries to be a player on the caliber of Axel or Jack, but it is an act.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Aren't they adorable together? :love: ...I am sure something naughty is coming here :)
Screenshot 2023-09-27 222755.png
and this chick is nice too!
...and if she is presented like this, then she will certainly get some action!

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I have not played this, I could not find the answer so I ask: how many chapters are planned? Is this VN approching the end? I would like to play only the final version, because having played GGGB I know that it would be a torture to wait for each update. I really liked that game, really well written. You really see a woman's hand in that.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I have not played this, I could not find the answer so I ask: how many chapters are planned? Is this VN approching the end? I would like to play only the final version, because having played GGGB I know that it would be a torture to wait for each update. I really liked that game, really well written. You really see a woman's hand in that.
15-17 chapters, chapter 11 just finished. Since a chapter can easily take over half a year, this could easily take still 3-4 years. Unless Eva suddenly rushes the next chapters.
If you want the final version, you have to wait.

Reactions: ffive and Gunizz

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Aren't they adorable together? :love: ...I am sure something naughty is coming here :)
View attachment 2961964

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Eva Kiss' current estimate is there will be sixteen chapter releases. Recent chapters have also received short epilogues released after the fact. As for the question of waiting until it's finished, it's up to you, but you might be waiting a long time. Wait or not, it's a solid game.

Reactions: Gunizz

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Aren't they adorable together? :love: ...I am sure somithing naughty is coming here :)
It won't happen, because the next chapter will be all BBC/Cuck content, and zero story progress. We all know this.

But a man can dream...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just wait till all the Cindy simps start bawling their eyes out when Axel fucks hers while on Ian's path.

Then again, I said before: Cinders is overhyped trash and has zero appeal...
Cindy is one of these dumb people that might starve to death be accident because she didnt realize she needs to eat to survive.
And it's very sad to see. The character, who showed great promise at the beginning, turned into a stereotypical blonde.
GoT season 7-8 flashbacks, where characters became dumb.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
And it's very sad to see. The character, who showed great promise at the beginning, turned into a stereotypical blonde.
GoT season 7-8 flashbacks, where characters became dumb.
What do you expect from a self proclaimed fetish writer? She's giving the so called fans what they want. Cinders is gonna be a bitch to Lena, despite being warned, find out the hardway about who Axel is, then realize she is a dumb bitch.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes