Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What do you expect from a self proclaimed fetish writer? She's giving the so called fans what they want. Cinders is gonna be a bitch to Lena, despite being warned, find out the hardway about who Axel is, then realize she is a dumb bitch.
I like Ivy more and more in this episode. It looks like she wants to set the whole circus on fire by throwing matches near the gas station and laughing devilishly. Then, with a glass of dry red wine from Italy, watch the fallout.
Some people love to see world burn
1471599379-cersei-wine.gif

Cindy isn't du-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never mind.
Maybe Cindy should borrow Holly's glasses.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I like Ivy more and more in this episode. It looks like she wants to set the whole circus on fire by throwing matches near the gas station and laughing devilishly. Then, with a glass of dry red wine from Italy, watch the fallout.
Some people love to see world burn
1471599379-cersei-wine.gif
By know means I would say she is an 'evil' mastermind of sorts, but she does play the field well. No wonder I love 'bad girls'...

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You can also winggirl and direct the girl to Jeremy.
Not that anyone actually does that.
Didn't have that option I think. Guess I'm too unimpressed with Jeremy? Or I perhaps I just saw the opportunity for les content and my brain overwrote the other options.
I did offer him to speak to Ivy then told her to do whatever she wanted.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Didn't have that option I think. Guess I'm too unimpressed with Jeremy? Or I perhaps I just saw the opportunity for les content and my brain overwrote the other options.
I did offer him to speak to Ivy then told her to do whatever she wanted.
Really? Even if Lena denies Jeremy to hook him up with Ivy, she still gets the choice to winggirl later on:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Really? Even if Lena denies Jeremy to hook him up with Ivy, she still gets the choice to winggirl later on:
Ah, I forgot you had those choices when she initially showed up. Guess I assumed the option of recognising her was default response from Lena, my bad.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't get Eva commenting on that she cuts characters and likely tries to focus on the main cast, but still introduces Gillian and random NPCs like Mark, Marcel, now Jack, the shop-lady, one random guy at the bar etc.
Haven't played the update yet. But I think a few of the randos are Patreon perk cameo$, either of Patreons themselves or (more likely if they're super hot) a requested cameo character design that a patron had in mind.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
HIGHLIGHTS OF CHAPTER11 Epilogue:
  1. Game is officially fetish-driven now!:cry:
  2. IanxLena sex scene was good but I missed footjob!:(
  3. Shop helper would have been a nice addition to game, but it is already being cut down on chapter's and already existing character's are already thirsting for content!:cautious:
  4. Cindy remembers she is blonde and embraced the character!:KEK:
  5. Ivy throws Ian under the bus! I already stopped in alley after kiss! Hence, Damage Control!:BootyTime: but that alley scene is top of the list in this whole game!
  6. Rest don't care!

I fuggin ran out of reactions!

We said that the game is going towards a fetishistic bias, and not character development. But many didn't listen.
In Them Face!:KEK:

Jeremy was never a player, but he wants to be. Hence the title of fraud. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure EK initially described him as being a former nerd like Ian, Wade, and Perry, but over time tried to live a more player lifestyle. I always thought he was biting off more than he could chew and my earlier post was made mostly in jest. But the point does stand that he tries to be a player on the caliber of Axel or Jack, but it is an act.
Someone had to say it!(y):coffee: I did mentioned before that Jeremy is just a projector who project's shit about how much of a player he is.

What do you expect from a self proclaimed fetish writer? She's giving the so called fans what they want. Cinders is gonna be a bitch to Lena, despite being warned, find out the hardway about who Axel is, then realize she is a dumb bitch.
I don't mind cat-fight!:sneaky:

LenaxIanxEmma threesome will be the bomb :love::devilish:
With Louise cleaning Ivy's hole while Ivy hold's the leash!:love:

Cindy isn't du-
Never mind.
When you remember that you are THE BLONDE!:LUL:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
how much of the content is femdom and/or NTR?
For players who hate NTR: ALL OF IT! WTF?!?! MY LENA FUCKS EVERYONE I TELL HER TO AND CONSTANTLY CHEATS ON IAN WHEN I SELECT FOR HER TO TAKE BIG COCKS OVER & OVER. WTFFFFFFF?!?

For players who love NTR: WTF?!? She dont cheats on him when I tells her not 2. & IAM shuld get cucked by all the girls. ALL THE GIRLS! :KEK: Its really unfair that all of the girls dont cucks him and we shld really have a cucking paradise jus like everyone want :devilish::devilish::devilish:

For everyone else: Really, it's pretty flexible. There are more paths in this game than any I've ever seen and it's easily avoidable or obtainable (more for NTR than for Femdom, which just has a few side-path situations for Ian, Lena and a couple other NPCs).

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes