Nikko_

May 31, 2017
- It's a shame, but yeah it has really gone fullfetish. And is not only that it has gone fullfetish, with this last update it has completely lost the semi-realistic angle that Eva claimed the game would go for. The definitive proof for that path are the dick on the face selfies and Lena wanting to blow the bouncer in the middle of the street just because he tells her he has a BBC :ROFLMAO:. Can't get more ridiculous than that. Jeremy's scene also qualifies as fullfetish since it's also in the street. Previously with Jeremy shit was built up, she had seen him please Louise and some other events.
- Someone can correct me if I am wrong but it seems Cindy goes clubbing with Axel despite being in a relationship with Ian? Could be that because I played from an older-version save it didnt pick shit right. Cindy cheating on Wade with either Ian or Axel was understandable (not justifying cheating, just saying it made sense). But with both? Of course there are girls like that irl(girls that have many guys). But they dont go from a 1 guy girl to being with a bunch of guys. Not straightaway.
- Then there is the return of Jack and even some other dude that Lena can give her name. Is Eva trying to make Lena into Ashley 2.0. Is Arthur next?

All that out of the way, I still don't blame the patrons. Remember that GGGB came before and already had all this shit and more. Eva is just giving this VN the same treatment.

Last edited:

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, I have a question guys, did anyone know if this Eli girl it's new character for the game or it's just another cameo character?
If she's another cameo then that's so sad, what a waste. But if she's a real new character, then I think a have my new favorite couple :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jduk and GaRbS

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Does Ivy always spills the beans on Ian regarding alley scene? even with kiss she was not there!

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I'll probably get hated on for this, but I liked the epilogue. Was it perfect? No. Was it inventive, with some sexy images, and some actual movement forward on some storylines? Yes. And I'll take that. Looking at it in the context of the full chapter 11 (prologue, chapter, epilogue) I think it's quite good overall, especially in number and variety of sex scenes on various routes.

Bikini shopping with Lena? Expected. Bikini shopping with Emma as well? Big bonus. Big. It's-right-there-big.

Bartending at Blazer? Expected. Drama with (potentially) up to 7 characters (Jeremy, Ivy, Landwhale, Robert, Cindy, Axel, Mike) depending on your playthrough? Fantastic. Who knew that Ivy would throw Ian under the bus? That the scumbag Axel would deny being involved with Cinders just to try to dominate Lena again? And who wouldn't cheer when Lena punched Landwhale square in her ugly mug?

Sure, some stuff doesn't make a lot of sense outside of what everyone is saying about leaning into fetishes just because, notably Lena going down on Marcel in the alley, or going home with Mark even after being face-fucked and choked during rough sex with Axel. But the story is moving forward, and we were all told by Eva that ORS was going to be "semi-realistic." It's still one of the very best VNs out there, and in my opinion this update does nothing to take that away, even with the increase in fetish scenes. Maybe that's a minority opinion here, but I'm fine with that.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes