Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Is no one talking about, in an Ian/Lena romance path (where Ian just kissed Holly), Holly kisses Lena, and Lena fantasizes that maybe the three of them could work? I think that's the first in game hint of that path, and it will be my canonical route (minor adjustments for casual sex combos).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Anyone else realize Chad Ian has the same scene as Cuck Ian? Hard for me to understand why cuck ian who hasn’t gotten any sex at this point is dominating Lena and making her obey him
That's why they call it an "Alpha" build.

On the real though, same thing. It's an Alpha. Meant to get at least one playthrough path in to test the whole update before integrating all scene options and cleaning up the bugs.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maybe we will get some cock jokes in ORS like in those seasons of GoT and some little girl will kill Seymour with a Valerian steel dagger.
Yes, we need an unexpected plot twist that will save the game!
- Holly jumps out of a dark alley and stabs Seymour in the stomach with a Valyrian dagger! His business empire suddenly crumbles into dust like Thanos' army. The end.
-Cindy goes crazy when she finds out who Axel really is and sets the house on fire with all the other characters while they were at a party.You can save one character of your choice from the fire.
Screams, fire, curtain, roll credits.
-Stan arrives at Ian/Lena's wedding with AR-15.

This is better than what we have now. Develop characters? Optimize the script by removing dead-end branches? Cut out characters no one likes?
Oh look! More big black cocks! - EvaTease.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Taughts on Cindy...

hm... Cindy alone on a yacht with a bunch of "photographers" and nowhere to run, that sounds like fun :D
poor Ian...:cry:, do you guys think she can do that photoshoot and not get fucked?:unsure:
If Ian is on her path she will most likely have him as a plus one or something, otherwise how will we even see the content if none of the MCs are present.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is no one talking about, in an Ian/Lena romance path (where Ian just kissed Holly), Holly kisses Lena, and Lena fantasizes that maybe the three of them could work? I think that's the first in game hint of that path, and it will be my canonical route (minor adjustments for casual sex combos).
That was already hinted at in the initial chapter 11 release and this thread was pretty hyped for it. That aside it does seem like the throuple train is almost at its station.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
If Ian is on her path she will most likely have him as a plus one or something, otherwise how will we even see the content if none of the MCs are present.
plus one? you think she will bring Ian with her on a yacht? hm... idk about that...
idk if she even told Ian that she is going to a club with Axel and some other people to meet

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
After this update, I understand that pure Ian/Lena is the most adequate and safe route. Because everything starts to burn for everyone else.
Especially if you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have said countless times how Lenas part of the updates for me dont "click", and that just gets put front and centre on the smoking scene with Ivy and on the Mike scene afterwards when he "visits Lena" at the bar... Now I know why that is exactly :(:(

Lena is written as a hypocrite... The fact that what I loved the most in this update was Lena getting "put in her place" by Ivy and Mike about what it means to be "exclusive" or not is really telling... It felt so good because I was literally screaming and hoping for someone to say that to her. :FacePalm:

- Lena does X? Definitely appropriate and right in every way :rolleyes:
- Ian/Ivy/Mike/Everyone in the world does X? Disgusting despicable move... How can you do this to me (me being Lena) or to your best friends (yeah right, Jeremy is staring right at you :cautious:) :FacePalm:.
I dont mind drama and I think some of it is needed in any story, but stuff like this happening just for the sake of "drama" just doesnt make sense to me :confused::unsure:

Well... Probably that wasnt what I loved most about this update. Since we did get content for my girl Emma :love::love: (Not with Ian, but its still something I guess *shrugging emoji*)

- It's a shame, but yeah it has really gone fullfetish. And is not only that it has gone fullfetish, with this last update it has completely lost the semi-realistic angle that Eva claimed the game would go for. The definitive proof for that path are the dick on the face selfies and Lena wanting to blow the bouncer in the middle of the street just because he tells her he has a BBC :ROFLMAO:. Can't get more ridiculous than that. Jeremy's scene also qualifies as fullfetish since it's also in the street. Previously with Jeremy shit was built up, she had seen him please Louise and some other events.
- Someone can correct me if I am wrong but it seems Cindy goes clubbing with Axel despite being in a relationship with Ian? Could be that because I played from an older-version save it didnt pick shit right. Cindy cheating on Wade with either Ian or Axel was understandable (not justifying cheating, just saying it made sense). But with both? Of course there are girls like that irl(girls that have many guys). But they dont go from a 1 guy girl to being with a bunch of guys. Not straightaway.
- Then there is the return of Jack and even some other dude that Lena can give her name. Is Eva trying to make Lena into Ashley 2.0. Is Arthur next?

All that out of the way, I still don't blame the patrons. Remember that GGGB came before and already had all this shit and more. Eva is just giving this VN the same treatment.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That was already hinted at in the initial chapter 11 release and this thread was pretty hyped for it. That aside it does seem like the throuple train is almost at its station.
I'll need to go back and see if you can set up the throuple but have Holly avoid Mark(?, I feel like there are a lot of M names in this game); add in as many FFM/FFFM group sessions and that's my ideal canon run. Emma/Ivy>Louise(as pet)>Alison, don't see a way Cindy or Cherry would join, but friendly strangers would be options.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
- It's a shame, but yeah it has really gone fullfetish. And is not only that it has gone fullfetish, with this last update it has completely lost the semi-realistic angle that Eva claimed the game would go for. The definitive proof for that path are the dick on the face selfies and Lena wanting to blow the bouncer in the middle of the street just because he tells her he has a BBC :ROFLMAO:. Can't get more ridiculous than that. Jeremy's scene also qualifies as fullfetish since it's also in the street. Previously with Jeremy shit was built up, she had seen him please Louise and some other events.
- Someone can correct me if I am wrong but it seems Cindy goes clubbing with Axel despite being in a relationship with Ian? Could be that because I played from an older-version save it didnt pick shit right. Cindy cheating on Wade with either Ian or Axel was understandable (not justifying cheating, just saying it made sense). But with both? Of course there are girls like that irl(girls that have many guys). But they dont go from a 1 guy girl to being with a bunch of guys. Not straightaway.
- Then there is the return of Jack and even some other dude that Lena can give her name. Is Eva trying to make Lena into Ashley 2.0. Is Arthur next?

All that out of the way, I still don't blame the patrons. Remember that GGGB came before and already had all this shit and more. Eva is just giving this VN the same treatment.
Some (not all) of this may change with the beta and final release. I had quite a few interactions that made no sense with the current path I loaded from, so some portions/scenes are clearly place-holder shown on all paths, which will be fixed through the next few builds. Other things you noticed... I'm sure are here to stay. The Marcel section was definitely a bit rushed and will likely remain so for those on that path where an alleyway situation might occur. Though tbf, Lena also has to have 8+ lust for it, so Eva may assume the player's played Eva like a big slut until that point. I had to edit the script just to get the scene since my sluttiest Lena is only at 7.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Man do I love being right. Specially when I called it 'Our Fetish Strings'. EK really should change the name at this point.

Who woulda thunk it? And guess what? We're gonna get more of this crap in the remaining chapters, while naturally screwing over characters and pairings that some have hoped for but will never see the light of fucking day, in favor of fetish content.

And I was right from the beginning. I happily accept apology blowjobs...

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Some (not all) of this may change with the beta and final release. I had quite a few interactions that made no sense with the current path I loaded from, so some portions/scenes are clearly place-holder shown on all paths, which will be fixed through the next few builds. Other things you noticed... I'm sure are here to stay. The Marcel section was definitely a bit rushed and will likely remain so for those on that path where an alleyway situation might occur. Though tbf, Lena also has to have 8+ lust for it, so Eva may assume the player's played Eva like a big slut until that point. I had to edit the script just to get the scene since my sluttiest Lena is only at 7.
don't you get 8 Lust if Lena is using Drugs? I think it was possible iirc. (I lost my save of Druggie Lena:confused:)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
She is cameo, But I am in doubt too:unsure: if she will get future appearances or will have something with Lena/IanxLena as a fling cause she was coming in strong than others:whistle:(might be me). Truly hope she becomes a character instead of just cameo but chances are slim.:(
The fact that they get each other's contact info and that Lena mentions it all to Ian in one of the endings means we'll likely see something between Lena and her. I know, Ian got Nat's before, which may not turn into anything now. But there were a lot more steps and scenes with this new character. So leaving it all hanging would feel a lot more strange.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Man do I love being right. Specially when I called it 'Our Fetish Strings'. EK really should change the name at this point.

Who woulda thunk it? And guess what? We're gonna get more of this crap in the remaining chapters, while naturally screwing over characters and pairings that some have hoped for but will never see the light of fucking day, in favor of fetish content.

And I was right from the beginning. I happily accept apology blowjobs...
Which fetishes, and right about what?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
don't you get 8 Lust if Lena is using Drugs? I think it was possible iirc. (I lost my save of Druggie Lena:confused:)
Didn't realize drugs were an option. But I thought Ivy mentioned drugs after the Marcell scene. Will have to replay and pay more attention. I just remember refusing a smoke. If drugs were, in fact, an option on any routes before the Marcell scene (or Jeremy scene which I haven't seen yet), then blowing cock in the alleyway might seem a bit more realistic.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
my previous download of this game was Ch.11 FINAL now we get Ch.11 Epilogue Alpha?? WTF??

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes