SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The fact that they get each other's contact info and that Lena mentions it all to Ian in one of the endings means we'll likely see something between Lena and her. I know, Ian got Nat's before, which may not turn into anything now. But there were a lot more steps and scenes with this new character. So leaving it all hanging would feel a lot more strange.
Lets guess: Which cameo is gonna get a scene before Ian-Ivy? I mean seriously? We get her contact info, along with Nat, and yet we won't actually get a scene with her or Nat unless it's forced in just to appease to so call masses.

Reactions: firefly214

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Didn't realize drugs were an option. But I thought Ivy mentioned drugs after the Marcell scene. Will have to replay and pay more attention. I just remember refusing a smoke. If drugs were, in fact, an option on any routes before the Marcell scene (or Jeremy scene which I haven't seen yet), then blowing cock in the alleyway might seem a bit more realistic.
I can't recall ever running into a Marcell, unless it's the bouncer? What path does he show up on?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
We're gonna get more BBC and Cuck content shoved down and appeased to while entirely entirely shafting the story. All for that lovely paycheck from her patrons demanding all the possible kinks in the world while 'claiming' to make it all 'semi realisitic'.
Ah, okay, I haven't followed the development side closely, so didn't realise how the Patreon side of things would affect the content.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
:oops:WHICH ENDING? *OPENING GAME:BootyTime:*
Dom Lena ending. I'm hoping that one isn't forced and is just showing up due to being an Alpha build. I loaded from a switch save (loving mutual-respect sort of couple where she teases him occassionally as a kink for both of them, but he can be dominant too) but Lena was playing as the more extreme "Dommy Mommy" manipulator bitch which I've avoided in all of my playthroughs and saves till now. The only selectable choices were that or "go to bed" which just ends the update. Will be disappointed if it all just railroads to that, but I'm not going to sweat it too much at this point. The next two years are going to be a home-stretch sprint and I can understand EvaKiss' need for that. It's a lot of years on development. The game already had too many choices to be manageable for reasonable completion time. Though TBH, the Ch 1-9 revamp was probably the last nail in the coffin of putting her in the position she is in now, rushing to complete.

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
my previous download of this game was Ch.11 FINAL now we get Ch.11 Epilogue Alpha?? WTF??
These days, it goes as follows:

Chapter X Prologue Alpha
Chapter X Prologue Beta
Chapter X Prologue Final

Chapter X Alpha
Chapter X Beta
Chapter X Final

Chapter X Epilogue Alpha
Chapter X Epilogue Beta
Chapter X Epilogue Final

:HideThePain:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I strongly disagree with people complaining about the epilogue. When Chapter 11 dropped, I liked it in general but criticized the lack of progression on important plot points, such as the complete lack of Cindy's reaction to becoming a model for Wildcats or more comment about that from Ivy.
In the epilogue we got both these things in abundance. The things I liked the most about this update were the backalley gossip talk with Ivy and Lena's conversation with Cindy. Both were important for story progression. Also I really liked the drama about Mike. I don't agree with people who say Lena's character was changed. While it's true that she shouldn't expect any loyalty from a guy who fucks her despite having a girlfriend, this drama was not about that. It was about Lena's sense of superiority based on the (false) conviction that she has power as a woman and can make a guy betray his girlfriend for her. The revelation that Mike sleeps around not only with her was a serious blow to her self esteem. And while it's true that calling out Mike on this was very silly (and hypocritical) in her situation, it was a natural reaction. People don't always act rationally, especially when swayed by emotions.

Cindy also behaved accordingly to her established character. People who complain that she was reduced to a dumb blond should read the whole VN once again. From the very beginning Cindy was extremely petty, selfish and greedy for glamour of being a model. She clearly disliked Lena and showed it every time. Lena too never liked Cindy and even if she got some points with her, she was always on guard around her. So the conversation between them and Cindy's stupid antics are VERY MUCH in line with her character.

So, overall, while in terms of sex scenes the update caters mostly to corruption enthusiasts (as is often the case with Lena's part of the story) it's by no means a 'story reduced to fetishism' or anything like that. In fact, this epilogue gave us lots of plot progression and generally good storytelling.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
These days, it goes as follows:

Chapter X Prologue Alpha
Chapter X Prologue Beta
Chapter X Prologue Final

Chapter X Alpha
Chapter X Beta
Chapter X Final

Chapter X Epilogue Alpha
Chapter X Epilogue Beta
Chapter X Epilogue Final

:HideThePain:
My What The Fuck still stands

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I strongly disagree with people complaining about the epilogue. When Chapter 11 dropped, I liked it in general but criticized the lack of progression on important plot points, such as the complete lack of Cindy's reaction to becoming a model for Wildcats or more comment about that from Ivy.
In the epilogue we got both these things in abundance. The things I liked the most about this update were the backalley gossip talk with Ivy and Lena's conversation with Cindy. Both were important for story progression. Also I really liked the drama about Mike. I don't agree with people who say Lena's character was changed. While it's true that she shouldn't expect any loyalty from a guy who fucks her despite having a girlfriend, this drama was not about that. It was about Lena's sense of superiority based on the (false) conviction that she has power as a woman and can make a guy betray his girlfriend for her. The revelation that Mike sleeps around not only with her was a serious blow to her self esteem. And while it's true that calling out Mike on this was very silly (and hypocritical) in her situation, it was a natural reaction. People don't always act rationally, especially when swayed by emotions.

Cindy also behaved accordingly to her established character. People who complain that she was reduced to a dumb blond should read the whole VN once again. From the very beginning Cindy was extremely petty, selfish and greedy for glamour of being a model. She clearly disliked Lena and showed it every time. Lena too never liked Cindy and even if she got some points with her, she was always on guard around her. So the conversation between them and Cindy's stupid antics are VERY MUCH in line with her character.

So, overall, while in terms of sex scenes the update caters mostly to corruption enthusiasts (as is often the case with Lena's part of the story) it's by no means a 'story reduced to fetishism' or anything like that. In fact, this epilogue gave us lots of plot progression and generally good storytelling.
People should take a look at this post amidst chaos. That's all, have a nice day :)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
At this point, what is Jeremy's body count? What about Ivy? Haven't played in a long time, and was just curious.
It obviously varies from playthrough to playthrough but at most it goes as follows:
Jeremy
-Louise
-Ivy (Only blowjob so far but at the end of this new update they drive off together and Lena can recommend Ivy fuck Jeremy)
-Alison
-Emma
-Lena

Ivy
-Jeremy (same story as up above)
-Mike
-Lena
-Holly

Both character are also implied to be sleeping around with others so their actual body counts are probably way higher.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Dom Lena ending. I'm hoping that one isn't forced and is just showing up due to being an Alpha build. I loaded from a switch save (loving mutual-respect sort of couple where she teases him occassionally as a kink for both of them, but he can be dominant too) but Lena was playing as the more extreme "Dommy Mommy" manipulator bitch which I've avoided in all of my playthroughs and saves till now. The only selectable choices were that or "go to bed" which just ends the update. Will be disappointed if it all just railroads to that, but I'm not going to sweat it too much at this point. The next two years are going to be a home-stretch sprint and I can understand EvaKiss' need for that. It's a lot of years on development. The game already had too many choices to be manageable for reasonable completion time. Though TBH, the Ch 1-9 revamp was probably the last nail in the coffin of putting her in the position she is in now, rushing to complete.
How do you get a Dom Lena? I've seen that side come out with Louise, but that's it (though I haven't explored all of Lena's paths, lots of the male options are not appealing). Or is this the cuck route I've heard of?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How do you get a Dom Lena? I've seen that side come out with Louise, but that's it (though I haven't explored all of Lena's paths, lots of the male options are not appealing). Or is this the cuck route I've heard of?
In CH11 with Ian! option to facesitting on Ian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

Agree completely.

Reactions: Chemish
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes