fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I don't think this epilogue is terrible but there are several moments that don't make sense based on previous choices and actions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those inconsistencies with previous choices and moments in the story are where the epilogue drops the ball. These are also the reasons why I don't think it is particularly good despite not being terrible either.

One other thing I realized though was how short Lena's part in chapter 11 was. According to Eva, this epilogue was of the same length or at least close to it yet it still seemed relatively short (as should be expected by an epilogue not however by the main chapter).
I think 1 and 3 are oversights that may be fixed in the beta and final releases if theyre reported. 2 Just is. Cindy is always jealous of Lena even absent of Axel's influence as seen at Lena's concert. Lena picks up on Cindy's cattyness and responds in kind. I'm guessing this is just a limitation of the story and there isnt room for a Lena and Cindy friendship when so much of Cindy's story revolves around Axel.

flanby

May 25, 2017
I'm a big fan of IanxCindy but I like this, I like a little bit drama, misunderstandings between them... it makes everything more interesting.

Reactions: firefly214

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I dont think Ian is boring per se but this epilogue proves Lena is the best MC by far and is not even close.
Yes ,Lena might be the better mc but Ian is way better than Alex as an MC . Ian is more relaxed and flexible than Alex and an all rounder

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Is it really forced though?. I only played the epilogue with one of my saves, but I didn't encounter any BBC or cuck content. I had to watch the scenes in the gallery. It's not my cup of tea, specially the cuck part, but I don't see what's wrong with the content being there for those who might enjoy it. Specially when you have to make a conscious effort with your choices to be able to get that content at all.
And who here is saying it's wrong? it's just very predictable and makes the episode much shorter for those who aren't interested in seeing these fetish scenes.
It's funny how you pretend that Marcel's scene isn't forced because of the Patreon votes, he was literally a non-existent character in the plot, not even in the other interactions did he show any interest in Lena, it doesn't matter if Lena is a slut or faithful, he'll say something like "A little bird told me you like big black tools" regardless.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I like Ivy more and more in this episode. It looks like she wants to set the whole circus on fire by throwing matches near the gas station and laughing devilishly. Then, with a glass of dry red wine from Italy, watch the fallout.
Some people love to see world burn
View attachment 2962065
That's what I've been saying from the start, Ivy is chaotic evil, She'll gladly stab you in the back then convince you she's on your side just for her own amusement.
A manipulative snake, that's just who she is.
Side note: It's also fine if you like that type of person, I'm not judging

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
And who here is saying it's wrong? it's just very predictable and makes the episode much shorter for those who aren't interested in seeing these fetish scenes.
It's funny how you pretend that Marcel's scene isn't forced because of the Patreon votes, he was literally a non-existent character in the plot, not even in the other interactions did he show any interest in Lena, it doesn't matter if Lena is a slut or faithful, he'll say something like "A little bird told me you like big black tools" regardless.
I meant it's not forced on you as a player, you have to consistently make some very specific choices to be able to see it. I would say Jeremy content with Allison is more forced (even if it's avoidable), because it can happen even if you tell Jeremy not to do it. You have to make a bunch of consistent choices if you don't want it to happen.

And yes, episode is shorter if you are not into it, but that's true for a lot of the content. If you play Lena as completely faithfull to Ian you only get one scene (maybe one and a half if you think flirting with Emma is aceptable behaviour).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's what I've been saying from the start, Ivy is chaotic evil, She'll gladly stab you in the back then convince you she's on your side just for her own amusement.
A manipulative snake, that's just who she is.
Side note: It's also fine if you like that type of person, I'm not judging
In the game - yes, It's fun to watch everything going to hell and burn.
IRL i wouldn't want such type of people around me, ofc.
It is necessary to distinguish between game and reality.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes