Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
While I enjoy everything for the most part I do have to agree on a big flaw that is choice consequences seem to drift further and further apart from what they indicated in the first place.. Personally, most notable one is Ian trying to make sure Cindy & Wade stay together, while also wanting to fool around with Cindy (Ian wants Cindy to cheat on Wade). This whole thing turned into: Cindy ditches Wade, rendering all the previous "work" you put into manouvering this path pointless. From sexy flirting through text messages and sneaking around in both Cindy and Ian appartments, to just another boring shagging couple with nothing interesting connecting them or surrounding them. This can for sure be fixed as many things are yet behind the scenes or not fully unwrapped, but it does seem very weird as of now. And yeah there are other paths that too that suddenly seems to 180 themselves despite choices.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Be with high relations with Jeremy(With sex scenes). You should have Lena & Jeremy going outside before opening, pick a option with smiley face("Marcel has earpeaces" like quote, below "Flirt with Jeremy" option).
So you basically have to choose between BBC or BBC,cool.:BootyTime:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
What an anti-climactic end to the chapter, I had hoped it would end with Mike's girlfriend's reveal, It was the perfect time for it :cautious:

Reactions: dav121

rj677

May 30, 2020
I don't think the drama between Lena and Ivy/Mike is gratuitous or unwarranted. It would be if Mike fucked any random girl instead of Ivy. But Ivy is Lena's best friend and that changes everything. If you are fucking someone, it's not okay for your best friend to fuck them behind your back. It doesn't matter if you are cheating on your partner and they are cheating on theirs, that has nothing to do with your friendship with your best mate. It's basic respect, loyalty and trust, specially if your best friend knows you have feelings and it's not just sex (Ivy fucks Mike even if Lena has feelings for him). And in a lesser degree the same applies to Mike, it's one thing to fuck another girl, it's another thing to fuck Lena's best friend.
I agree with what you said in your first phrase... Drama and AVNs are always things that go hand in hand and we all knew that drama would come up in ORS. And Im not denying that Lena would be pissed off to know that Ivy of all people (her best friend) and Mike hooked up behind her back...

My point is the fact that when Lena does the EXACT SAME SHIT herself, her ego/superiority complex/hypocrisy somehow thinks its alright when SHE does it but other people are despicable when THEY do it:

So let me ask you this then: Isnt what Lena is doing with Jeremy exactly the same thing that Ivy is doing with Mike? Louise is one of Lenas best friends, Lena knows that Louise has feelings for Jeremy... So, why is it a borderline crime for Ivy to fuck Mike behind Lenas back but Lena (on the same playtrough) can fuck Jeremy behind Louises back like thats the most normal thing in the universe? Hell, she can suck the cock of her best friend Louises boyfriend 15-30 minutes before those "drama scenes" happen :FacePalm:

You are right in saying that its basic respect, loyalty and trust... But when Lena herself doesnt have those values to one of her best friends, why would she expect those same values from someone else? Of course my point is path dependent, but it still doesnt make sense :confused:.

In other paths Im sure those dramas were totally acceptable, so its the Louise x Lena x Ian 3some all over again: Believable on some paths, stupid on others :confused::cautious:

pokiehl

May 30, 2019
still no ianxlenaxholly yet?
High chances thats gonna happen in chap 12.

fatpussy123 this is responses of Lena in Chad Ian playthrough and IanxLena are not couple but dating and both are in love with eachother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible 3some on the way? I can see that happening.

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
I have no idea wtf is going on with this, but left mouse click to go forwards now just sends the scene into a loop, and the only way to progress is to ctrl skip. Anyone else either having this issue, or know how to fix it?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
My Lana in my journey, has been friends with Ian since the beginning, and behaves like a nymphomaniac ever seen, hhahahahha, I don't know what choices I made, but she has practically become the worst girl.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
About the epilogue,

No it isn't, they have been getting closer and closer for a long time, sexual developments have felt inevitable for half the game's length now. Something has to be the trigger point though, and I'm quite pleased Lena got to be so forwards this epilogue. About damn time.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't get Eva commenting on that she cuts characters and likely tries to focus on the main cast, but still introduces Gillian and random NPCs like Mark, Marcel, now Jack, the shop-lady, one random guy at the bar etc.
Like others said, the new character is likely a Patreon reward, but i think these cameos/new characters do a decent job at rendering the game world a bit larger, addressing complaints how the game cast keeps running into one another. (and never anyone else)

I'm sure there's a lot of people who relished the option to punch the landwhale, she's had it coming since GGGB. :sneaky:

Also Ivy is a blabbermouth about Ian and Cindy, are there any conditions she doesn't snitch about the alley sex? Pretty sure she knows she ain't supposed to talk about that.[/SPOILER]
It's unconditional, but it also makes some sense in the context. I suspect Ivy's relaxed attitude towards that has changed with Cindy getting the Wildcats contract, and especially after seeing her and Axel in "her" club.

- Someone can correct me if I am wrong but it seems Cindy goes clubbing with Axel despite being in a relationship with Ian? Could be that because I played from an older-version save it didnt pick shit right. Cindy cheating on Wade with either Ian or Axel was understandable (not justifying cheating, just saying it made sense). But with both?
Cindy goes to the club with Axel for a meeting with Wildcats people who have hired her. She isn't "cheating on Wade with both", this is just a professional thing. Cindy quite clearly is attracted to Axel, but that's been the case ever since they've met.

What I found more disappointing, not only on the epilogue but the whole chapter, it's the recycling of scenes: Lena/Louise threesome with Ian or Mike, Lena's selfie with Jeremy or Marcel's dick and post bartending sex with Ian or Mark (I don't know if I'm missing any other). I understand the development takes long enough even with this recycling but it cheapens the characters and their plots that they are basically interchangeable.
This was always the case with ORS -- a lot of Mike/Robert/Ian scenes in the earlier chapters were copy/pasted with minor edits, to account for characters' personalities.

What an anti-climactic end to the chapter, I had hoped it would end with Mike's girlfriend's reveal, It was the perfect time for it :cautious:
I was also expecting the ending to be about Gillian, but to be honest the potential Lena/Axel is a solid finish punch, too, and far from anti-climactic. This probably isn't the last time Lena is bartending, so Mike's girlfriend can yet make an appearance, especially now that Lena may have some reasons to want to reveal to her what's been going on with her boyfriend.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I agree with what you said in your first phrase... Drama and AVNs are always things that go hand in hand and we all knew that drama would come up in ORS. And Im not denying that Lena would be pissed off to know that Ivy of all people (her best friend) and Mike hooked up behind her back...

My point is the fact that when Lena does the EXACT SAME SHIT herself, her ego/superiority complex/hypocrisy somehow thinks its alright when SHE does it but other people are despicable when THEY do it:

So let me ask you this then: Isnt what Lena is doing with Jeremy exactly the same thing that Ivy is doing with Mike? Louise is one of Lenas best friends, Lena knows that Louise has feelings for Jeremy... So, why is it a borderline crime for Ivy to fuck Mike behind Lenas back but Lena (on the same playtrough) can fuck Jeremy behind Louises back like thats the most normal thing in the universe? Hell, she can suck the cock of her best friend Louises boyfriend 15-30 minutes before those "drama scenes" happen :FacePalm:

You are right in saying that its basic respect, loyalty and trust... But when Lena herself doesnt have those values to one of her best friends, why would she expect those same values from someone else? Of course my point is path dependent, but it still doesnt make sense :confused:.

In other paths Im sure those dramas were totally acceptable, so its the Louise x Lena x Ian 3some all over again: Believable on some paths, stupid on others :confused::cautious:

You are absolutely right, in fact Lena can be even worse with Louise, being Jeremy her boyfriend (from Louise's pov at least) and deceiving Louise without being honest at any time (I think she never tells Louise in that path, I might me misremembering). But I still think it's as realistical portrayal of someone like Lena in that path (extremely selfish, hypocritical, bad person and very bad friend). It doesn't make sense from an objective point of view, but it makes sense from that Lena's subjective point. Most cheating people that I've met didn't think it would be okay for their partners to cheat on them, that kind of people doesn't apply to themselves the same standards that they apply to others. I mean, it's bullshit but unfortunately I can't say it's unrealistic

pokiehl

May 30, 2019
No it isn't, they have been getting closer and closer for a long time, sexual developments have felt inevitable for half the game's length now. Something has to be the trigger point though, and I'm quite pleased Lena got to be so forwards this epilogue. About damn time.
Oh, okay, maybe I forgot since I played chapters between long time spans

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes