Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I strongly disagree with people complaining about the epilogue. When Chapter 11 dropped, I liked it in general but criticized the lack of progression on important plot points, such as the complete lack of Cindy's reaction to becoming a model for Wildcats or more comment about that from Ivy.
In the epilogue we got both these things in abundance. The things I liked the most about this update were the backalley gossip talk with Ivy and Lena's conversation with Cindy. Both were important for story progression. Also I really liked the drama about Mike. I don't agree with people who say Lena's character was changed. While it's true that she shouldn't expect any loyalty from a guy who fucks her despite having a girlfriend, this drama was not about that. It was about Lena's sense of superiority based on the (false) conviction that she has power as a woman and can make a guy betray his girlfriend for her. The revelation that Mike sleeps around not only with her was a serious blow to her self esteem. And while it's true that calling out Mike on this was very silly (and hypocritical) in her situation, it was a natural reaction. People don't always act rationally, especially when swayed by emotions.

Cindy also behaved accordingly to her established character. People who complain that she was reduced to a dumb blond should read the whole VN once again. From the very beginning Cindy was extremely petty, selfish and greedy for glamour of being a model. She clearly disliked Lena and showed it every time. Lena too never liked Cindy and even if she got some points with her, she was always on guard around her. So the conversation between them and Cindy's stupid antics are VERY MUCH in line with her character.

So, overall, while in terms of sex scenes the update caters mostly to corruption enthusiasts (as is often the case with Lena's part of the story) it's by no means a 'story reduced to fetishism' or anything like that. In fact, this epilogue gave us lots of plot progression and generally good storytelling.
People should take a look at this post amidst chaos. That's all, have a nice day :)
Dont worry,the people who dont have a deranged hateboner for the game can tell this was a good epilogue.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
damn, ian is rly boring in this game, just a regular guy. Axel would be much better as MC
You shape Ian with your choices. Boring? Maybe. Axel is only as interesting as number 3 or number 4 side cast character.
It won't work with his fucked up personality as a MC. People probably only want more male dom sex in game, not Axel as MC.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You shape Ian with your choices. Boring? Maybe. Axel is only as interesting as number 3 or number 4 side cast character.
It won't work with his fucked up personality as a MC. People probably only want more male dom sex in game, not Axel as MC.
I dont think Ian is boring per se but this epilogue proves Lena is the best MC by far and is not even close.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
A few things I didn't like about this latest update:

> It seems the game is going in the same direction as the end of GGGB, fetish after fetish (mainly BBC + Cuck);
> Marcel's scene is TOO FORCED, but I understand that EvaKiss needs to please the Patreons who put him at the top;
> Fan service went through the roof in this episode with so many GGGB characters appearing, even Jack appeared.
> Introducing this character with only 5 episodes to go... For me she's the most beautiful character in the game, I hope it's not just a cameo lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Dont worry,the people who dont have a deranged hateboner for the game can tell this was a good epilogue.
What I found more disappointing, not only on the epilogue but the whole chapter, it's the recycling of scenes: Lena/Louise threesome with Ian or Mike, Lena's selfie with Jeremy or Marcel's dick and post bartending sex with Ian or Mark (I don't know if I'm missing any other). I understand the development takes long enough even with this recycling but it cheapens the characters and their plots that they are basically interchangeable.

It's also the second time that Cindy's interactions with Axel are not affected at all (at least as far as it is shown in the game so far) by Ian's choices regarding Cindy. The first time was Cindy's second photoshooting with Axel, she poses for the same kind of photos no matter if Ian encouraged her to get naked on the first photoshooting or not. I hope that doesn't mean Ian won't be able to influence Cindy's story.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I dont think Ian is boring per se but this epilogue proves Lena is the best MC by far and is not even close.
It's funny how I like the progression in this epilogue than the whole chapter 11. But the chapter has the most Holly content in a while but in my multiple play through Holly route was my least preferred so probably that's why I like this epilogue more than the chapter itself :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
A few things I didn't like about this latest update:

> It seems the game is going in the same direction as the end of GGGB, fetish after fetish (mainly BBC + Cuck);
> Marcel's scene is TOO FORCED, but I understand that EvaKiss needs to please the Patreons who put him at the top;
Is it really forced though?. I only played the epilogue with one of my saves, but I didn't encounter any BBC or cuck content. I had to watch the scenes in the gallery. It's not my cup of tea, specially the cuck part, but I don't see what's wrong with the content being there for those who might enjoy it. Specially when you have to make a conscious effort with your choices to be able to get that content at all.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
fatpussy123 this is responses of Lena in Chad Ian playthrough and IanxLena are not couple but dating and both are in love with eachother.

Thanks for posting these(y)

As I've said before the one clear way to resolve this conflict is through sex. Ian, Lena, and Cindy threesome coming next chapter, mark down your calendars:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee | and Gato21

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
"I've also added two new narrative scenes that weren't present in the Beta, nothing major, but it sheds light on a new plot point in the Seymour route as well as detail a bit more of Ian and Lena's relationship. "

No new erotic scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes