juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I might be missing something but since when did Lena became a dom with Ian? Apparently there should be minor differences with her last scene with Ian but all I got was a dominant Lena.
Really? i had the opposite a very dom Ian and sub Lena.

I guess its how you play each character. They arent in a relationship but are quite intimate and both have slept with anyone they can and dont hide it. Apart from Jeremy/Cindy.

Also i expect your stats have alot to do with it. I have mostly hot and intelligence choices available and i usually choose hot or heart.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Seymour is a voyeur cuck who pays Axxel to fkk Lena and treats it as a movie shoot - casting call for a slave Lena.
Axxel thinks he is inspiring Seymour, when, in effect,
Seymour is very aware he lacks Axxel chops to pull a sex vid,
so he rather pay and watch either Lena fkk herself or Axxel fkk Lena while he sips his expensive scotch.
so nothing new for seymour path
He actually encourages Lena to go for Seymour.
Seymour's the only person who keeps Axel accountable.
There are kinks that expensive some players cannot entertain, but here we are.

encouraging Emma to be more like her
Lena becomes a facestalk slut and once she is working in the program of all girls cheat with her
because she is suddenly such an inspiration once she does nudes in public/on the net,
she will work to emulate Ivy and do what ivy does to her, to anyone else listening to her.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Incidentally, there's a minor addition to Ch.11 proper, that those who only played the epilogue might've missed: Seymour actually puts his foot down and orders Lena to shut down her Stalkfap (like it was expected he would) if she's working with him.
Makes sense,in my Seymour save Lena has a obscene ammount of money even after buying the dress and other shit.
She doenst need onlyfans if you are all in with the old man.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Really? i had the opposite a very dom Ian and sub Lena.

I guess its how you play each character. They arent in a relationship but are quite intimate and both have slept with anyone they can and dont hide it. Apart from Jeremy/Cindy.

Also i expect your stats have alot to do with it. I have mostly hot and intelligence choices available and i usually choose hot or heart.
Problem is even my save with the cheat stats got the dom Lena. I might be raising some flags or something. I'll try speedrunning a new save later if I can get a different result.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
On some level I gotta wonder why there is an option to kick Emma's dog

Also Jack at the club means that canonically he beat his brother in GGGB

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what happend to the gallery unlocker?
It's no longer needed. There's gallery unlock built into the game now -- start a new playthrough, select cheat mode and you'll get option to unlock the gallery. It's persistent, so you can go back to your regular save afterwards.

Reactions: saltynip

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
It's no longer needed. There's gallery unlock built into the game now -- start a new playthrough, select cheat mode and you'll get option to unlock the gallery. It's persistent, so you can go back to your regular save afterwards.
oh ty, based

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hah nice! Thanks, I'll fix that right away.
Speaking of bugs, the boutique isn't fully implemented in the epilogue -- it shows the goods, but trying to buy anything results in the shop simply closing, rather than actual purchase of the clicked item. It's because the on-click hooks from Ch.10 are ripped out, and there's no replacements.

Also, this isn't a bug per se, but maybe something to consider: the game makes use of ian_fit variable for some minor text variations but, more importantly, graphics. The problem with this is, the variable is only set if Ian's athletic score is 6+ at the beginning of chapter 10. This means that Ian who reached Athletic of 6+ after that point is presented as his regular, non-fit self.

It might be better to run the ian_fit check also at later points in the game, or better yet, replace that variable with dynamic ian_athletics > 5 conditionals throughout.

edit: another minor error:
Python:
        if v11_lena_dress == 2:
            scene v11_axel2b
        if v11_lena_dress == 4:
            scene v11_axel2d
        else:
            scene v11_axel2a
This causes the game to draw black dress for Lena who bought the gold one. That second if should be elif.

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
How can you get it?
I don't really know what the flags are specifically. Lena on my primary playthrough has been nice to Emma in all of their encounters, and the two of them went shopping at the mall together, without any input on my part. While shoping for a dress, and then again when they were shopping for a bikini for the upcoming summer trip, Emma expressed concern that all of her old friends were changing and she wondered if perhaps she should start dressing with more "femininty" in mind. I had the option of bluntly saying Emma should, asking her why she felt that way, or telling her not to change. When I asked her why, and she explained, Lena could then encourage her to buy a racier bikini bottom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Esti
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes