ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Incidentally, there's a minor addition to Ch.11 proper, that those who only played the epilogue might've missed: Seymour actually puts his foot down and orders Lena to shut down her Stalkfap (like it was expected he would) if she's working with him.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I'm sure there's a lot of people who relished the option to punch the landwhale, she's had it coming since GGGB. :sneaky:
Wait, you can punch her? I stayed neutral towards her cause I thought Lena would get kicked out if she did, kinda like Ashley if she lashes out at the fast food joint.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wait, you can punch her? I stayed neutral towards her cause I thought Lena would get kicked out if she did, kinda like Ashley if she lashes out at the fast food joint.
Yup, as long as your Lena is fairly athletic and won't take her shit.

Note, this does ding your performance score somewhat, but it's like, 2 points (-1 instead of +1) when you can get 7+ score pretty easily, and right now you only need 2+ points for the best outcome.

Reactions: yuvce

sday98

Sep 11, 2021
I agree with what you said in your first phrase... Drama and AVNs are always things that go hand in hand and we all knew that drama would come up in ORS. And Im not denying that Lena would be pissed off to know that Ivy of all people (her best friend) and Mike hooked up behind her back...

My point is the fact that when Lena does the EXACT SAME SHIT herself, her ego/superiority complex/hypocrisy somehow thinks its alright when SHE does it but other people are despicable when THEY do it:

So let me ask you this then: Isnt what Lena is doing with Jeremy exactly the same thing that Ivy is doing with Mike? Louise is one of Lenas best friends, Lena knows that Louise has feelings for Jeremy... So, why is it a borderline crime for Ivy to fuck Mike behind Lenas back but Lena (on the same playtrough) can fuck Jeremy behind Louises back like thats the most normal thing in the universe? Hell, she can suck the cock of her best friend Louises boyfriend 15-30 minutes before those "drama scenes" happen :FacePalm:

You are right in saying that its basic respect, loyalty and trust... But when Lena herself doesnt have those values to one of her best friends, why would she expect those same values from someone else? Of course my point is path dependent, but it still doesnt make sense :confused:.

In other paths Im sure those dramas were totally acceptable, so its the Louise x Lena x Ian 3some all over again: Believable on some paths, stupid on others :confused::cautious:
Have you met a girl before? They’re usually not consistent in their behavior and when romance is involved they tend not to hold themselves to the same standards as they do others.
It’s not a plot inconsistency it’s called she’s a chick

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
While I enjoy everything for the most part I do have to agree on a big flaw that is choice consequences seem to drift further and further apart from what they indicated in the first place.. Personally, most notable one is Ian trying to make sure Cindy & Wade stay together, while also wanting to fool around with Cindy (Ian wants Cindy to cheat on Wade). This whole thing turned into: Cindy ditches Wade, rendering all the previous "work" you put into manouvering this path pointless. From sexy flirting through text messages and sneaking around in both Cindy and Ian appartments, to just another boring shagging couple with nothing interesting connecting them or surrounding them. This can for sure be fixed as many things are yet behind the scenes or not fully unwrapped, but it does seem very weird as of now. And yeah there are other paths that too that suddenly seems to 180 themselves despite choices.
SPOILER

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Bradley

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I might be missing something but since when did Lena became a dom with Ian? Apparently there should be minor differences with her last scene with Ian but all I got was a dominant Lena.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
I might be missing something but since when did Lena became a dom with Ian? Apparently there should be minor differences with her last scene with Ian but all I got was a dominant Lena.
Make Lena sleep around with all the guys and then when she compares Ian's dick have Ian be insecure about it. and have Ian to like Lena's footjobs.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jduk and Balsamic

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Yep that make sense with cuck Ian but even my chad Ian saves got the dominant Lena.
I have athletic Ian and Lena as a couple. I have Lena cheating with Axel but Lena still enjoys having sex with Ian. It's intriguing to see how it plays out as Lena enjoys having sex with both men.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
i hope we will get a poly relationship - the most obvious one is: ian + lena + holly. Ivy is still a mysterious, but it would be cool if she joined to this little harem
Nah I prefer to play as chad Ian that girls love him but for Ian it's just a fling. I mean more intimate IanxIvy scene is absolutely amazing for me. But poly relationship is fine too.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes