ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena can share Louise with Ian, and Ian can share Alison with Jeremy, kinda.

edit: on second thought, Lena in close relationship with Holly gets option to share her with Ivy in Ch.11

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
hey, which character can we share? can we share lena?(i mean as ian)
Threesomes are currently Lena x Jeremy x Louise, Ian x Alison x Jeremy and Lena x Ian/Mike x Louise.
So currently, Louise and Jeremy are the easiest to convince.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
For all you veterans of the game, what are the current paths for Holly, and what are the best guess going forward? Also, I keep seeing a mention of a dom Lena. Who would she seek to dominate?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
For all you veterans of the game, what are the current paths for Holly, and what are the best guess going forward? Also, I keep seeing a mention of a dom Lena. Who would she seek to dominate?
The main thing is that Holly can be encouraged by Lena and especially Ivy to slut around, change her clothes and glasses, improve her sexual skills or she can remain plain and homely sweet.

Main love interests are Ian or Lena. The game is also building up for a Ian-Holly-Lena trinity.
Plain Holly may potentially hang out with Stan or may possibly date Clark, some plain office worker.
Slut Holly can become Ivys pet and fuck Mark, and likely Marcel and Robert.

Best is either a wholesome romance with Ian or Lena or both. Or corrupt her and let her fuck Ivy, Lena, Mark, Marcel, Robert, maybe even Ian later on.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Emma doesnt need to dress more feminine, she needs to wear a burka that covers her whole huge fat body so we would not have to see it again.
You either trolling or incredibly ignorant to keep calling Emma fat. You can literally see her belly numerous times and she simply isnt fat. The girl just has a more straight bodyshape. So she can't pull the hourglass figure.
Must have not met enough girls to understand they all come in all shapes regardless of the weight. Still, her body is not bad at all. It is more her face that could be rated a 4/10. With the rest of the girls being given 8 to 10 faces it sort of sticks out.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
when will ian fuck Ivy? lena is doing the glock glock 3000 to the bouncer and my boy ian can't even get some from ivy?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
when will ian fuck Ivy? lena is doing the glock glock 3000 to the bouncer and my boy ian can't even get some from ivy?
If you are terminal ill, you can contact Eva and she visits you in the hospital on your last day. Musering up your remaining strenght, you can ask her when Ian is going to fuck Ivy. In your last moments, she looks you in the eyes, smiles, and answers "never".

Reactions: petereater
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes