dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I didn't really blame her at all in the post, shown from my aside at the end. I understand the situation at this point, tbh. Though I think it's more about a "les get this shii dooone" (while pissing off as few patrons as possible) dash to the finish by now - which is still a bit of a marathon, to be sure - than it is mere audience catering alone. I'd go mad spending more than 5.5 years on one project too if in her position (admittedly an envious position though, since it beats the hell out of real work). Life's too short when you've got a bunch of other creative projects in your head and the means to fulfill them, the "means" in large part through funding from this game. Would I, as the player, rather wait longer and have as smooth a game as possible? Sure. But it's not the end of the world for me. It's her life, not mine.
Or maybe I stand corrected: "It's impossible to say at this point, between 16 and 20, but might be more".

So in the end, it might all depend on how successful the Steam launch is and how much cash-flow she has coming in from that. May not be a rush after all, depending. Though more cash could surely mean quicker updates too.

Reactions: noturiah

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
You know what? I think I'll change my opinion on Jeremy. Ian is TOO SOFT on him. Ian helped him bag big ass Emma and he still had no decency to give Ian a heads up on Gillian.

Motherfucker also needed Ian AND Lena's help just to get it on with Ivy. Bro is all dick with no fucking game. Dude can't even last a decent time in bed. He is so lucky that Lena is such a size queen.

Let Ian punch people again!

FearlessGecko1

Nov 23, 2019
I have to say that at this point in the game I'm a bit disappointed with ORS. Don't get me wrong this I won't throw hate, GGGB is my all time favorite AVN, and perhaps I was over hyped for ORS. When we got a second perspective from the story (and I'm talking about Ian's story) I thought that some of the themes from GGGB would be implemented in it's own way of course. For example the corruption theme, I really praised the use of drugs on GGGB as a corrupting force, whether through lowering the users inhibition or for it's addiction effect. It made sense that a drugged user would be more slutty or resort to sluttier behavior. However in Ian's storyline I haven't sensed (or perhaps gone through a playthrough) that he was being corrupted and changing his personality. I saw Ivy as the main goal of "Ian's" corruption, a girl who is an object of desire but also has a completely different set of morals and priorities as opposed to Ian. I don't think Cindy cheating with Ian means he has changed or he's being corrupted as it has been established that wade is a bad boyfriend (if you see netori as some sort of corruption in this case)
All of this was to say that I was hoping for a more "marked progression" with Ian. Maybe in his quest to beat Jeremy both physically and sexually he turns to PED's or steroids to give him that extra edge, which means he gains a lot of muscle changing his appearance, finally beating Jeremy in a tournament or fight and in the process making himself more appealing to Ivy. However this decision means he has an altered state of mind with "roid rage" or mood swings and also impacts his sexual drive whether with a higher libido or erectile dysfunction. Maybe he can win back a Slutty Lena. This would also of course have an impact in his work either negating his goal of becoming a great writer or just being stuck in his job as a reviewer.
I'm just throwing that out there since the beginning I thought that Ian x Ivy was going to be more prominent in Ian's story.

Reactions: Kian@ and | Vee |

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Kinda wish new girl was the design for Lena from the start now.
She's hotter than Lena
Nah. She looks like the kind of girls I keep seeing in the streets at night just standing and talking to strangers as I go home. Definitely not hotter than Lena, not even close. If it were the case that the original design for the FMC is the new girl, and the new girl uses Lena's model then people will voice out how they want Lena's model be the original instead.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You know what? I think I'll change my opinion on Jeremy. Ian is TOO SOFT on him. Ian helped him bag big ass Emma and he still had no decency to give Ian a heads up on Gillian.

Motherfucker also needed Ian AND Lena's help just to get it on with Ivy. Bro is all dick with no fucking game. Dude can't even last a decent time in bed. He is so lucky that Lena is such a size queen.

Literally been saying this for a while now. Dude is fucking pathetic. Like honestly, way to show how fucking desperate to hook up with Ivy by asking her best friend to put in a good fucking word, AFTER all the shit he's pulled and is known. Pathetic.

So I bodied his ass. Called him a snake and an asshole to Ivy and had Lena bury his body with the epilogue. God I can't wait to beat his ass in the tourney... THATS IF we actually get it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm just throwing that out there since the beginning I thought that Ian x Ivy was going to be more prominent in Ian's story.
If only that were true. But because EK, for whatever asinine reasoning, had Ian-Ivy on the backburner for 3+ years now, and only in the latest two chapters do they actually START interacting... The chances of this actually happening are .01% at this point. Which is a huge F card on EK's part.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Eli is Mike's gf.
That would be so much better than Gillian, which is just way too much coincidental BS. It would make sense as a reason for her being at the club, too. + the fact that Eva introduces an intriguing character so far into the game. I'm leaning towards "no" though, since you'd figure Lena would at least see some interaction between the two, since she worked there all night.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't think Lena will be mad at Ian but this will benefit Ian in long run. I was not in favor of this opinion but after how Lena responds, doesn't talk to Ian about IanxCindy, goes and have sex with Ian, I now hold this idea especially seeing how she reacted to Ian kissing Holly(I know situation was different, holly in love with Ian). It will be easy for Ian now to score with Ivy whether Lena is present or not. As for IanxLenaxCindy might be possible but a long shot at this point, after how Cindy is behaving in epilogue. So, CH12 is what I
will wait for confirmation to see how Lena reacts to IanxCindy.

What do you guys think?

I want IanxIvy scenes. Do you think we'll get it? I have some doubts especially after Ivy spilled beans to the Lena :(
The only threesome which makes sense is IanxIvyxLena as Ivy will be totally onboard and poses no threat to Lena, to steal Ian from Lena as Ivy is way more interested in Lena. Even after telling Lena about IanxCindy she tries to do damage control by saying that it was way before IanxLena became official and tries to diffuse the situation by saying it's hilarious isn't it?. It all depends on EK and her Patrons at this point.:confused:

Yep that make sense with cuck Ian but even my chad Ian saves got the dominant Lena.
CH11 first sex scene with Lena is what sets Lena dom variable to TRUE if Lena face sits Ian. otherwise in cuck play through Lena will be dominant bcz of cuck variable.

Threesomes are currently Lena x Jeremy x Louise, Ian x Alison x Jeremy and Lena x Ian/Mike x Louise.
So currently, Louise and Jeremy are the easiest to convince.
I think IanxLenaxLouise was easiest to achieve as of now?:unsure:

I Absolutely agree! I think it's only fair to let Ian throw some punches on Jeremy after Lena had her turn in club.:BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes