fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It seems to be the case that the cuck variable and the dom variable is assigned if the no sex route is active. So the only time the dom variable is isolated is when Ian is fucking Lena and she facesits him, in which case what's the point? When Lena tried to tease Ian in the epilogue he resists even though she has the dom variable. Either this gets fixed in chapter 12 or it's a major oversight. Imo the cuck route and the no sex dom route should be separate, but we know how Eva kiss likes to conflate femdom with cuckoldry.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Alright so this is great but how can I access Lena cheating on Ian with Axel vs. Marcel

Edit: Waste of time. Fight was diffused. Anyway, content on the game is v low. Sucks

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think Lena will be mad at Ian but this will benefit Ian in long run. I was not in favor of this opinion but after how Lena responds, doesn't talk to Ian about IanxCindy, goes and have sex with Ian, I now hold this idea especially seeing how she reacted to Ian kissing Holly(I know situation was different, holly in love with Ian). It will be easy for Ian now to score with Ivy whether Lena is present or not. As for IanxLenaxCindy might be possible but a long shot at this point, after how Cindy is behaving in epilogue. So, CH12 is what I
will wait for confirmation to see how Lena reacts to IanxCindy.

What do you guys think?

The only threesome which makes sense is IanxIvyxLena as Ivy will be totally onboard and poses no threat to Lena, to steal Ian from Lena as Ivy is way more interested in Lena. Even after telling Lena about IanxCindy she tries to do damage control by saying that it was way before IanxLena became official and tries to diffuse the situation by saying it's hilarious isn't it?. It all depends on EK and her Patrons at this point.:confused:

CH10 is what sets Lena dom variable to TRUE if Lena face sits Ian. otherwise in cuck play through Lena will be dominant bcz of cuck variable.

I think IanxLenaxLouise was easiest to achieve as of now?:unsure:

I Absolutely agree! I think it's only fair to let Ian throw some punches on Jeremy after Lena had her turn in club.:BootyTime:
The only threesome that makes sense is IanxLenaxJeremy. Lena will blindfold Jeremy then as they fuck, Jeremy will ask for anal. Lena and Ian will then secretly swap places and Jeremy will sing how tight "Lena's" ass is.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The only threesome that makes sense is IanxLenaxJeremy. Lena will blindfold Jeremy then as they fuck, Jeremy will ask for anal. Lena and Ian will then secretly swap places and Jeremy will sing how tight "Lena's" ass is.
screenshot2358.png =Yes I know, different game but same question applies here no less.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I love how Lena is teasing Ian if Lena is dominant + Ian is dominant(full points) + Chad Ian. Absolutely Love this scene and how Ian responds and becomes bold, pulls out cam. Finally both can go ahead be fully immersed with eachother. Lena doesn't give a fuck about perry if she teased Perry. Absolutely marvelous scene. Loved their Chemistry:love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It seems to be the case that the cuck variable and the dom variable is assigned if the no sex route is active. So the only time the dom variable is isolated is when Ian is fucking Lena and she facesits him, in which case what's the point? When Lena tried to tease Ian in the epilogue he resists even though she has the dom variable. Either this gets fixed in chapter 12 or it's a major oversight. Imo the cuck route and the no sex dom route should be separate, but we know how Eva kiss likes to conflate femdom with cuckoldry.
I think EK here deliberately ties both together BUT I AGREE both should be separated.

In chad ian route + if sex route is active than you need either Ian dom=2 or have chad_Ian>4 but if both not true Ian can still have sex. Here:

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It is a bit forced. And I'm saying this as someone who wanted more crude fetish content. Unlike most opinions, imo it's more forced from the standpoint of Marcel's actions than Lena's. There were little to no signs of interest towards Lena at all from Marcel in earlier chapters. Or that he'd be the sort of character to do the sort of actions he does in the epilogue. Like that first club scene way back in the first 6 chapters or so where Lena can come to the club in a super-slutty outfit. Seeing that outfit in Lena's room and remembering the bouncer from Ian's previous outing there, I was 100% anticipating an ass-slap, a crude comment, or even just a lustful, intimidating stare once she showed up out front. But nope. Nothing. All business and pretty respectable. Next outing he plays cute and seems generally more interested in the modestly dressed Holly and what she does for a living. Like 'hmm ...maybe he's got some depth there?'

Then the recent poll happens and suddenly... Chapter 11 Epilogue: "Im yo BBC gorilla. Stroke my bamboo shoot, bitch". :ROFLMAO:

Not that I was an advocate for the "oh, he's just a big teddy bear after all" angle like some people were pushing. (That idea came off to me as a pretty cringey eye-rolling cliche too). There just really wasn't any foreshadowing in the turn, with an abrupt change to fetish content.

I'm kind of beyond the point of caring much by now though, with the confirmation that Eva can probably only last a couple more years on this game, tops. 5 years really is quite a long development time for one person on a single project.
It's kind of out of nowhere and out of character for Marcel. But Marcel's character is so limited so far that it doesn't bother me much either. The writing is pretty bad, the scene is Jeremy's recycled, but if it's gonna make so many people that actually pay for this game happy... whatever, I can live with that.

I have to say that at this point in the game I'm a bit disappointed with ORS. Don't get me wrong this I won't throw hate, GGGB is my all time favorite AVN, and perhaps I was over hyped for ORS. When we got a second perspective from the story (and I'm talking about Ian's story) I thought that some of the themes from GGGB would be implemented in it's own way of course. For example the corruption theme, I really praised the use of drugs on GGGB as a corrupting force, whether through lowering the users inhibition or for it's addiction effect. It made sense that a drugged user would be more slutty or resort to sluttier behavior. However in Ian's storyline I haven't sensed (or perhaps gone through a playthrough) that he was being corrupted and changing his personality. I saw Ivy as the main goal of "Ian's" corruption, a girl who is an object of desire but also has a completely different set of morals and priorities as opposed to Ian. I don't think Cindy cheating with Ian means he has changed or he's being corrupted as it has been established that wade is a bad boyfriend (if you see netori as some sort of corruption in this case)
All of this was to say that I was hoping for a more "marked progression" with Ian. Maybe in his quest to beat Jeremy both physically and sexually he turns to PED's or steroids to give him that extra edge, which means he gains a lot of muscle changing his appearance, finally beating Jeremy in a tournament or fight and in the process making himself more appealing to Ivy. However this decision means he has an altered state of mind with "roid rage" or mood swings and also impacts his sexual drive whether with a higher libido or erectile dysfunction. Maybe he can win back a Slutty Lena. This would also of course have an impact in his work either negating his goal of becoming a great writer or just being stuck in his job as a reviewer.
I'm just throwing that out there since the beginning I thought that Ian x Ivy was going to be more prominent in Ian's story.
I think that if you compare Ian at the beginning of the game, a normal guy that's just starting to recover after his longest relationship ending with Gilliam's cheating, with some of the possible Ians at the end of chapter 11 you will find that there has been quite some "corruption". Ian starts at someone loyal to his friends that abhors cheating and it's even traumatized by it. You can make Ian a chad that continuosly deceives and cheats on several women and even does to his friend Wade what was done to him in the past and left him traumatized. Or you can make Ian a cuck that slowly is coming to relish what caused him so much pain in the past. If that's not "corruption", I don't know what it's. It might not be the kind of corruption you were expecting of would have preferred, but it's corruption nonetheless.

Regarding Ivy, and that's just my personal taste speaking, I never saw what made her so attractive. She's kind of the stereotypical artificial, materialistic, shallow girl. Being a chad muscly guy would probably allow you to fuck her (and I'm looking forward to that and to the possible threesome with Lena), but to get into a "serious" long term relationship with girl you need money (fame wouldn't either). Billy is the perfect character for that so far, more money that he knows what to do with it and idiotic enough for Ivy to manipulate him into her needs.

Will probably be a scene with Jack.
You are probably right, there is this in the code:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Speaking of bugs, the boutique isn't fully implemented in the epilogue -- it shows the goods, but trying to buy anything results in the shop simply closing, rather than actual purchase of the clicked item. It's because the on-click hooks from Ch.10 are ripped out, and there's no replacements.

Also, this isn't a bug per se, but maybe something to consider: the game makes use of ian_fit variable for some minor text variations but, more importantly, graphics. The problem with this is, the variable is only set if Ian's athletic score is 6+ at the beginning of chapter 10. This means that Ian who reached Athletic of 6+ after that point is presented as his regular, non-fit self.

It might be better to run the ian_fit check also at later points in the game, or better yet, replace that variable with dynamic ian_athletics > 5 conditionals throughout.

edit: another minor error:
Python:
        if v11_lena_dress == 2:
            scene v11_axel2b
        if v11_lena_dress == 4:
            scene v11_axel2d
        else:
            scene v11_axel2a
This causes the game to draw black dress for Lena who bought the gold one. That second if should be elif.
Ah, I always look forward to your posts :). The elif is fixed. I'll create the missing code for the boutique screen, and I'll notify Eva of the ian_fit problem. Thanks!

Reactions: ffive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I think EK here deliberately ties both together BUT I AGREE both should be separated.

In chad ian route + if sex route is active than you need either Ian dom=2 or have chad_Ian>4 but if both not true Ian can still have sex. Here:
So with this new scene is there any way for Lena to refuse sex, without ian_cuck = 2? I tried a no chad point Ian that fucked Lena lovingly with Dom Lena active and that still led to them banging in the epilogue. I don't mind the cuck route being there, but I feel it doesn't fit the no sex route and there's no way to later deny sex without triggering the cuck route.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
So with this new scene is there any way for Lena to refuse sex, without ian_cuck = 2? I tried a no chad point Ian that fucked Lena lovingly with Dom Lena active and that still led to them banging in the epilogue. I don't mind the cuck route being there, but I feel it doesn't fit the no sex route and there's no way to later deny sex without triggering the cuck route.
Only option to stop sex with Ian is IF Lena(player choice where she decides to have fun or sleep) decides which is at the start of the sex scene of IanxLena and if cuck_ian=true otherwise they will have sex. Otherwise they will have sex.

I think EK merges no sex with Lena + (dom Ian and/or Chad Ian) with sex with Lena + (dom Ian and/or Chad Ian).

As Ian is dom and/or chad in both being the reason(too much delayed type thing).

Reactions: fatpussy123
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes