mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
That's what I've been saying from the start, Ivy is chaotic evil, She'll gladly stab you in the back then convince you she's on your side just for her own amusement.
A manipulative snake, that's just who she is.
Side note: It's also fine if you like that type of person, I'm not judging
true ivy is true chaotic evil and I love it will be interesting wwith cindy/ivy conflict

she 100% is but people think ivy is a virgin ,ivy is such a good cheracter give ivy ian vanilla romance mimimi

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I won’t call him a rat, for example, he refuses Lena BJ if Ian/Lena = love, saying that he cannot do this to a friend. But it’s impossible to call him a tough guy.
He puts some resistance but it doesn't take much to convince him to forget the bro code:

Python:
l "Come on... That's not fair. We're playing a game here..."
v "Lena can't have her share of the prize money unless you cooperate!"
j "But..."
l "It's just a game. Come on, don't worry."
$ fjeremy = "smile"
j "Alright, if that's how you see it..."
$ fjeremy = "flirt"
j "All yours
And doesn't tell Ian afterwards, resisting Lena succesfully or not. That's not ok for a friend in my books. If he doesn't tell Ian the Marcel stuff after the epilogue, he would be the worst bro ever.

Also, he goes after Allison even if Ian explicity tells him it's not ok to do so.

It's fine for Lena, but gossiping with Ian behind Jeremy's back like that, it's a bitch move.
Ian can do that only after just telling to his face he's a snake. It's not a bitch move. A bitch move is what Seymour does going behind Lena's back to fuck up all her money incomes while he's trying to present a reasonable attitude to her face.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
jeremy is still on top of the food chain :WeSmart:
Not the top. Jack, Axel, Mike and Chad Ian trash him. He is good enough to get decent, though subpar girls like Louise, Alison and Emma, and he has a low, but possible chance to get the top girls like Ivy and Lena with extra effort/luck/connections.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Wouldn't there be an indication that Mark is taken? The way Ivy suggests Holly to go after him seems that he is a single, available guy. Why would Ivy suggest a man in relationship as a first partner for Holly?
Maybe he meant Mike, or Marcel, or Mancy.

Too many M names.
lol true but... no, I actually meant him. I should have specified though.

If you look at the default relationship values to start the game, the base minimum on both Lena´s and Ian´s side, towards any character they don´t know, or the ones they do know but don´t particularly like is 3.
Ian-Robert/Axel/Minerva or Lena-Cindy/Gillian/Stan for example. Very few exceptions like Lena/Perry = 5.

All characters within their respective friend group are at 5 or 6 and there are no characters at all with a value of 1 or 2.

However there are exactly 2 characters on each side with a value of 0.
For Lena that´s Axel and Cherry. For Ian it´s Gillian and ... yes, Mark.

As I said initially this could as well mean nothing and just be a coincidence. I don´t know.

In-game explanation? Hmn.... According to Ivy he is "some guy" she knows, probably from the club when he tried hitting on her? (topless pic) It´s highly likely he is not a close friend and she does not actually know anything about his personal life (or he could have lied)? MAybe I missed something in the dialogue that suggests otherwise.

Also, at this point Gillian being Mike´s GF would just be too obvious and boring :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He puts some resistance but it doesn't take much to convince him to forget the bro code:

Python:
l "Come on... That's not fair. We're playing a game here..."
v "Lena can't have her share of the prize money unless you cooperate!"
j "But..."
l "It's just a game. Come on, don't worry."
$ fjeremy = "smile"
j "Alright, if that's how you see it..."
$ fjeremy = "flirt"
j "All yours
And doesn't tell Ian afterwards, resisting Lena succesfully or not. That's not ok for a friend in my books. If he doesn't tell Ian the Marcel stuff after the epilogue, he would be the worst bro ever.

Also, he goes after Allison even if Ian explicity tells him it's not ok to do so.
This didn't happen on my Ian/Lena. I mean there was no option to convince Jeremy.
She probably wasn't spoiled enough because all she did was moderate Stalkfap, photo shoots and one hook up with Mike.

Okay, then Jeremy is Ratremy.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Ian can do that only after just telling to his face he's a snake. It's not a bitch move. A bitch move is what Seymour does going behind Lena's back to fuck up all her money incomes while he's trying to present a reasonable attitude to her face.
Nah, Thats just business.
Seymour is a great businessman and the true "good guy" in this game, the way he is trying to help Lena and Ian is very decent of him.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Jeremy THE BULL Johnson is a great character and im tired of pretending hes not.
"B-B-BUT HE HAS NO GAME WAAAAAAAAH"
Not only he already fucked half of the female cast,he fucked Ivy before Ian:KEK:

Reactions: mommysboiii

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Nah, Thats just business.
Seymour is a great businessman and the true "good guy" in this game, the way he is trying to help Lena and Ian is very decent of him.
A bitch business move. If he's so great, he shouldn't have any problems to convince a silly inferior girl like Lena of the merits of such a generous plan just using his greatness and intellectual superiority.

This didn't happen on my Ian/Lena. I mean there was no option to convince Jeremy.
She probably wasn't spoiled enough because all she did was moderate Stalkfap, photo shoots and one hook up with Mike.

Okay, then Jeremy is Ratremy.
Lena just needs to have a fetish for big cocks.

Last edited:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
A bitch business move. If he's so great, he shouldn't have any problems to convince a silly inferior girl like Lena of the merits of such a generous plan just using his greatness and intellectual superiority.
You know how these plebs be, sometimes they dont understand whats good for them and they need a nudge in the right direction.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's actually a lot of fun. Tell Jeremy that "I'll talk to Ivy about you" and then warn Ivy to stay away from him. :ROFLMAO:

I promised that I would talk. But not what exactly I will tell her. Be careful what you wish for.
My Lena did the same. Though not out of spite (mostly) She's generally nice, so she wasn't going to just turn down Jeremy's attempt to mend relations (they've been at neutral because of Louise etc) but she's also not a sucker who'd recommend Ivy to reward his cheating ass.

My Ian was lukewarm about Jeremy when speaking with Ivy (they're friends but that Gillian business was a very recent yellow card) so Jeremy is still in purgatory as the result. Forever teased while everyone around him taps dat ass. :sneaky:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
My Lena did the same. Though not out of spite (mostly) She's generally nice, so she wasn't going to just turn down Jeremy's attempt to mend relations (they've been at neutral because of Louise etc) but she's also not a sucker who'd recommend Ivy to reward his cheating ass.

My Ian was lukewarm about Jeremy when speaking with Ivy (they're friends but that Gillian business was a very recent yellow card) so Jeremy is still in purgatory as the result. Forever teased while everyone around him taps dat ass. :sneaky:
Let's see happen as he hopped into Ivy's car in this epilogue if you put in a good word for him. But I had to leave a save to cock block him with Ivy saying he is delusional as well. :sneaky:
Where is our continuation of IanxIvy flirt scenes and gym scenes. I want to see some casual sex between them.

As for the saying Jeremy fucked half the female cast, he only had Alison once in 1 of my play through. Get an early sex with Ali then block him in the boys night, grind on Emma in the club and bring her home will result in Jeremy fucks Alison. When hanging out with him in the bar don't talk about Emma will close his Emma path. Even if you are in serious relationship with Lena there's still scene with Alison.
Lena doesn't do shit with Jeremy unless the player wants to throw her at him, you can literally make Ian into a cheating man slut with Lena being a loyal nun. The threesome of LenaxLouisexIan/Mike is also possible without Lena being in Jeremy's threesome so... there's that if people really hate Jeremy.

Reactions: Hungover00

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Something I noticed for Mark, Holly, and Lena. Lena can protect Holly at the club from Mark, blow him, encourage Holly to meet him in chapter 11, and in the epilogue Lena bangs Mark. Meaning Mark sleeps with both Lena and Holly. Only thing about this sequence of events is that Lena never sees pictures or video of Mark banging Holly, but it is told to her by Ivy. I'm not sure if this is an intended route since Lena doesn't really acknowledge the fact that both fucked him. Alternatively if Lena was a voyeur with Holly and Mark, he says he will keep the pics coming. Both of these paths may lead to a future Lena, Holly, Mark threesome.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What is the outcome of Ivy/Jeremy anyway if you respond neutrally with both Ian and Lena? Do they get it on?

To be honest it surprises me a bit that it's made out to be such a big deal. Ivy proclaims the wonders of casual sex to Holly and throws her at randos but orbits around Jeremy as if there is some kind of risk to banging him. I used to wonder if perhaps there will be a romance sub-plot after they'd bang, y'know, they'd catch feelings for each other all of a sudden, but it's taken so long by now to even get past that point.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes