| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Its the same shit with Mark, which at the time I could forgive because it was a one off. Mark is inserted into the story for those who want a Mike type character, but don't want the moral problems of sleeping with a Mike, a taken man. Now Jack is introduced and can probably be fucked at the club. He is the muscular jock playboy archetype for those who don't want Lena going back to that scumbag Axel. I get that Eva clearly misplanned the male love interests (no options besides Ian that arent morally fucked) but it feels like Eva doesnt have faith in her own characters when she keeps bringing in old ones to have as cop outs for the routes with problems for Lena.
Agreed but it's saddening!

I found also this on the gallery code:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this on the cuck Ian part:

Maybe it's just another recycled scene with another "skin" so it wouldn't involve that much extra work I guess. And probably it's a one time thing just to make slutty Lena more slutty and provide extra fan service for the OG crowd, so it wouldn't really affect the plot in any meaningful way. Just trying to see the glass half full, who knows.
Apparently It's implied to be a BJ scene with Jack as 3 variables are taken into account route v11bbc/lena_jack>2/v11Axel(if Lena gives Axel a blowjob in WC) in cheating Lena route when Lena gives bj to Ian.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Lena is even teasing Ian to cuck him with Eli ^_^
Lena only tells/teases Ian about one of them(Jack/John/Eli).
If you have full points with three then Lena tells/teases about first John than Jack skipping ELI.
For Eli teasing you need only Eli full points.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I found also this on the gallery code:

And this on the cuck Ian part:

Maybe it's just another recycled scene with another "skin" so it wouldn't involve that much extra work I guess. And probably it's a one time thing just to make slutty Lena more slutty and provide extra fan service for the OG crowd, so it wouldn't really affect the plot in any meaningful way. Just trying to see the glass half full, who knows.

I've just remembered that in addition to Eli, Lena can also get the instagram of a random guy (John?) to meet "for a coffee". So maybe the glass is more empty..
It may not affect the plot of ORS but it ruines the plot of GGGB since she now cemented Jack's fate and rendered his other endings a dream while high on Emma's drug...
The moment i heard Jack is in the epilogue i knew it was bad news, The way she integrated Jess in ORS was smart and well thought but with Jack she dropped the ball.
Besides all this we have enough GGGB characters already, If she keeps bringing more to ORS we may as well call it GGGB 2

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks writing quality is in steady decline? I feel like last 2 chapters was not on par with the rest, I also thought same for the GGGB but leap is bigger in this one.

I suspect it has to do with the writing structure this time. Lena mets a large quantity of characters one after another and no one is given enough time due to her work. Its executed rapidly and rough. In previous chapters, Ian/Lena interacted with entire groups and the conversation changed smoother and more organicaly.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks writing quality is in steady decline? I feel like last 2 chapters was not on par with the rest, I also thought same for the GGGB but leap is bigger in this one.
This is what happens when the dev stops following his original story to follow what the fans (patreons) want.
Don't believe me? Robert/Stan had a rework due to fans complaining, the most "common" fetish in the game is BBC/Cuck because the fans want it, Marcel included in the story just because he had the most votes in a poll, characters from GGGB appearing out of the blue as if ORS was a direct continuation of that game, not to mention that making these characters appear shows that some choices from that game are canon...

Perhaps this is the result of a dev who has already lost his way in the story, or a dev who has so many variables in the story that it's hard to put it all together, because let's be honest, EvaKiss' games are the ones that give you the most freedom of choice! it's not like 90% of games here where the choices are basically "do you want to see the sex scene yes or no?".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is what happens when the dev stops following his original story to follow what the fans (patreons) want.
Don't believe me? Robert/Stan had a rework due to fans complaining, the most "common" fetish in the game is BBC/Cuck because the fans want it, Marcel included in the story just because he had the most votes in a poll,(...)
Very much this!
I am a hobby writer so I know quite a bit about creating stories. While you should listen to what your fans have to say, you also have to stay true to your vision of the story you want to tell! It is one thing to include fan ideas you feel will fit the story quite well. But the moment you include stuff you are not convinced off, just because the fans are making a ruckus, you have lost! It won´t be your story anymore, it will loose cohesion and focus, because you put something in you would not have done so otherwise.

And in ORS we can see this quite well, you already gave some examples. I could add things like "Cindy here and there", one of the most uninteresting characters in the whole game getting so much screentime, just because of some loud fans. And don´t get me started on the "cucking Ian everywhere" thing!
I nearly rage-quitted a playthrough when after the Ian-Alison-Jeremy threesome, where Ian performed really well, you just get a neutral and a cuck option when Ian and Alison talk about the threesome later. Glaringly absent is a positive option (even if several scenes later you and Alison can decide to have a threesome again, which at least mitigates it a bit), which is sub-optimal at best, but is so because EK was bowing to the loudmouths.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
This game has jumped the sharknado....I don't even know what that means. But seriously that epilogue was muddled, too many characters/cameos. I get that you want to please the patron first and foremost but not at the expense of the game. If this had been stretched out it would not spark this kind of vitriol, especially in this sub which has been eager to forgive and forget.

Even if she wanted I don't see EK being able to wrap up ORS in the next year in a satisfactory way. I hope this game gets a satisfying conclusion I was pretty happy with the end of GGGB, even though there was potential left out on the table. But here I am not so sure if ORS tries to cater both to a more down to earth "romantic" narrative and fetish driven scenes.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It seems to be the case that the cuck variable and the dom variable is assigned if the no sex route is active. So the only time the dom variable is isolated is when Ian is fucking Lena and she facesits him, in which case what's the point? When Lena tried to tease Ian in the epilogue he resists even though she has the dom variable. Either this gets fixed in chapter 12 or it's a major oversight. Imo the cuck route and the no sex dom route should be separate, but we know how Eva kiss likes to conflate femdom with cuckoldry.
Sad. I hate the femdom crap. (The whole "wanted to be cruel" + auto sex denial + "liked that he was obedient", etc, act that Lena puts on). Plus, why be with someone you care so little for, or vice versa? I'm sure there are others who just want the femdom/auto-sex-denial too, with no other fetishes involved. Double edged sword. But what are you gonna do? So many scenes, so little time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Very much this!
I am a hobby writer so I know quite a bit about creating stories. While you should listen to what your fans have to say, you also have to stay true to your vision of the story you want to tell! It is one thing to include fan ideas you feel will fit the story quite well. But the moment you include stuff you are not convinced off, just because the fans are making a ruckus, you have lost! It won´t be your story anymore, it will loose cohesion and focus, because you put something in you would not have done so otherwise.

And in ORS we can see this quite well, you already gave some examples. I could add things like "Cindy here and there", one of the most uninteresting characters in the whole game getting so much screentime, just because of some loud fans. And don´t get me started on the "cucking Ian everywhere" thing!
I nearly rage-quitted a playthrough when after the Ian-Alison-Jeremy threesome, where Ian performed really well, you just get a neutral and a cuck option when Ian and Alison talk about the threesome later. Glaringly absent is a positive option (even if several scenes later you and Alison can decide to have a threesome again, which at least mitigates it a bit), which is sub-optimal at best, but is so because EK was bowing to the loudmouths.
Let's not pretend it's mostly the fans' fault. The initial idea for ORS was 'GGGB with a stronger emotional connection between the player and the experience.' It was an overambitious project from the get-go. Remember when Eva Kiss thought a bi-monthly update schedule was possible? Simply put, there were many duds along the way. Some were thanks to screeching from Patreon supporters, but most were miscalculations by the dev, the fruit of a hectic development process.

The project didn't find its identity because the dev was unsure where to take it, thanks to the limited pre-planning and doing the bulk of the writing on the go. The multiple re-writes, remasters, etc., confirmed it. It took its toll on the overall storytelling and the characters, too. The best example is Robert, the male NPC with the most sex scenes. It's still hilarious that so much time and effort went to such a nothing character that can get cut completely, and the story won't skip a beat. His continued presence alone proves that polls and fans' opinions influence Eva Kiss only to a certain degree.

Despite the problems, I think ORS can get a proper and satisfactory conclusion. It's not a project doomed to fail, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I guess it's to streamline things, but I do wish Eva included the option for no sex route without railroading Ian into cuckoldry. Its a minor difference, but I'd prefer they be separate with the player option to combine the routes.
I guess there are really three separate groups here. Femdom, Nympho-wife/cheating(or talking about being a slut), sex denial. All mashed into one, to the benefit of no-one but the most extreme fetishists who like all three. I'd personally put the sex denial more in the femdom category (where Lena enjoys "cruelty" + likes that Ian is "obedient") as I don't like either, but maybe that's just me. Also, unless Lena is a chaste "good girl", the sex denial just seems on par with femdom. But it sounds like you separate those two yourself?

Either way, I'm no longer interested in the path at all if it's mashing femdom and sex denial into it again, veering back into GGGB territory. But that's how it goes. We can't all have our cookie.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I haven’t checked the flags yet but I assume if Lena is in a relationship which Ian then she can’t get the Jeremy scene right? Weird how she can cheat with like three other dudes at this point but Jeremy is off limits in this specific route.
Hey, is this confirmed? I can't get the Jeremy scene :cry:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Let's not pretend it's mostly the fans' fault. The initial idea for ORS was 'GGGB with a stronger emotional connection between the player and the experience.' It was an overambitious project from the get-go. Remember when Eva Kiss thought a bi-monthly update schedule was possible? Simply put, there were many duds along the way. Some were thanks to screeching from Patreon supporters, but most were miscalculations by the dev, the fruit of a hectic development process.

The project didn't find its identity because the dev was unsure where to take it, thanks to the limited pre-planning and doing the bulk of the writing on the go. The multiple re-writes, remasters, etc., confirmed it. It took its toll on the overall storytelling and the characters, too. The best example is Robert, the male NPC with the most sex scenes. It's still hilarious that so much time and effort went to such a nothing character that can get cut completely, and the story won't skip a beat. His continued presence alone proves that polls and fans' opinions influence Eva Kiss only to a certain degree.

Despite the problems, I think ORS can get a proper and satisfactory conclusion. It's not a project doomed to fail, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.
Good summary.

Reactions: bauman

camube

Jun 4, 2022
What is the outcome of Ivy/Jeremy anyway if you respond neutrally with both Ian and Lena? Do they get it on?

To be honest it surprises me a bit that it's made out to be such a big deal. Ivy proclaims the wonders of casual sex to Holly and throws her at randos but orbits around Jeremy as if there is some kind of risk to banging him. I used to wonder if perhaps there will be a romance sub-plot after they'd bang, y'know, they'd catch feelings for each other all of a sudden, but it's taken so long by now to even get past that point.
it looks like Ivy is interested in casual sex with guys that doesn't simp Ivy or benefit Ivy in some ways. Both Billy and Mike fits this category, Jeremy has nothing to offer.

Reactions: Birdnman993

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
it looks like Ivy is interested in casual sex with guys that doesn't simp Ivy or benefit Ivy in some ways. Both Billy and Mike fits this category, Jeremy has nothing to offer.
Sure, and like you say that's basically the point of Billy. How does Mike figure though? He has the same role to her as Jeremy after all, sharing a work space with her.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes