fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It's just in character for Jeremy to keep quiet to avoid major drama. He doesn't say shit about Ian banging Cindy, he doesn't tell Ian about Lena flirting with him/blowing him, he doesn't mention Gillian being back to Ian, and now he can catch Lena blowing Marcel while dating Ian. What are the chances he stays quiet about that too? My guess it depends on his friendship with Ian and whether or not Lena snitch about him to Louise.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's just in character for Jeremy to keep quiet to avoid major drama. He doesn't say shit about Ian banging Cindy, he doesn't tell Ian about Lena flirting with him/blowing him, he doesn't mention Gillian being back to Ian, and now he can catch Lena blowing Marcel while dating Ian. What are the chances he stays quiet about that too? My guess it depends on his friendship with Ian and whether or not Lena snitch about him to Louise.
In short he's no friend but opportunist and no he ain't saying shit to Ian about LenaxMarcel bcz he wouldn't want to stab his own foot!

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
What is the outcome of Ivy/Jeremy anyway if you respond neutrally with both Ian and Lena? Do they get it on?

To be honest it surprises me a bit that it's made out to be such a big deal. Ivy proclaims the wonders of casual sex to Holly and throws her at randos but orbits around Jeremy as if there is some kind of risk to banging him. I used to wonder if perhaps there will be a romance sub-plot after they'd bang, y'know, they'd catch feelings for each other all of a sudden, but it's taken so long by now to even get past that point.
At the point where Ian puts in a word, if you say he's cool it flags ivy_jeremy = 2. say he's alright it's 1.
When Ivy asks Lena whether she should give him a chance if you say yes it's 2. If you say it's up to Ivy the variable remains the same as before, either 2/1/0. If Lena says no when it's at 2 (which is by Ian), the value will down to 1.
At ivy_jeremy = 2 Ivy lets Jeremy to hop into her car at the end of epilogue, we will only know what happens in ch12.
When it's 1 Ivy rejects him by saying "maybe some other nights" and when it's 0 Ivy will be saying he is delusional. :LOL:

Although personally I think with the way Ivy is being portrayed, i don't think she really mind some casual sex. First with Mike and then the way she speaks to Ian after the gym scenes if you picked the flirty option show some possibilities. I refused to believe Eva has no scene planned for IvyxIan :sneaky:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This dude is from Being a DIK? I dont like this one so I am not familiar with the character but It's still funny.
Yeah, this guy is a rich and spoiled elite snob who likes to put himself above the common people. And the model of behavior that you act out in recent posts is very similar. Don’t argue about “acting it out”, I understand that you’re simping Seymour for a joke. :p

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
At the point where Ian puts in a word, if you say he's cool it flags ivy_jeremy = 2. say he's alright it's 1.
When Ivy asks Lena whether she should give him a chance if you say yes it's 2. If you say it's up to Ivy the variable remains the same as before, either 2/1/0. If Lena says no when it's at 2 (which is by Ian), the value will down to 1.
At ivy_jeremy = 2 Ivy lets Jeremy to hop into her car at the end of epilogue, we will only know what happens in ch12.
When it's 1 Ivy rejects him by saying "maybe some other nights" and when it's 0 Ivy will be saying he is delusional. :LOL:

Although personally I think with the way Ivy is being portrayed, i don't think she really mind some casual sex. First with Mike and then the way she speaks to Ian after the gym scenes if you picked the flirty option show some possibilities. I refused to believe Eva has no scene planned for IvyxIan :sneaky:
Good to know, so off her own volition Ivy would still be a fence-sitter towards him :D

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Judging by bf's stepdad's route in this dev's previous game, I was hoping there was gonna be some content with Ed. Kinda disappointed to find out there's none(even though it was hinted at the beginning when he finds Lena on her underwear in the store and later starts barging in without giving a fuck).

Still a good game though. Art is even better than the other game.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Judging by bf's stepdad's route in this dev's previous game, I was hoping there was gonna be some content with Ed. Kinda disappointed to find out there's none(even though it was hinted at the beginning when he finds Lena on her underwear in the store and later starts barging in without giving a fuck).

Still a good game though. Art is even better than the other game.
EK said Eds route was cut from the game

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
one on my "dream" ending of this game is ian & lena & ivy in poly relationship, that's all i need right now :D

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
What is this epilogue?

No Cindy-Jeremy or Axel scene
No Cindy threesome
No Seymour-Lena scene
No Stan-Lena scene
No Danny-Lena scene
No Billy scenes
No Holly Jeremy scenes
No Holly Lena Ian scenes
No Ivy scenes
Why tf is Jack here, as JoJoPool said someone like Tyrone or Hugo would be the better choice.
Why is there an option to kick the dog? :(

Wtf

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What is this epilogue?

No Cindy-Jeremy or Axel scene
No Cindy threesome
No Seymour-Lena scene
No Stan-Lena scene
No Danny-Lena scene
No Billy scenes
No Holly Jeremy scenes
No Holly Lena Ian scenes
No Ivy scenes
Why tf is Jack here, as JoJoPool said someone like Tyrone or Hugo would be the better choice.
Why is there an option to kick the dog? :(

Wtf
A bunch of your requests are nonsense, since some of these pairings have no build-up to justify them. Lena-Seymour was the last scene just before the epilogue. Hugo isn't a party dude and Tyrone would enrage the anti BBC brigande entirely, considering we already have Jeremy and Marcel in the epilogue.
Kicking dog was there to emphasize posh Lena who agrees with Seymour and to antagonize Emma and her kind.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Thanks! What did you do for that?) Also, who have changed on your playthrough and how much?
Like I said in that original post, I'm not really sure what my flags are as I don't dive into the code like a lot of others in this thread. My Lena was simply nice to Emma at her every opportunity and Emma and Lena just went out on a shopping trip together.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hopefully, Lena becoming more friendly with Emma will lead to a Ian Lena Emma threesome. i had Lena flirting with Emma at every choice available and Lena is getting more and more into the idea of sharing her friends with Ian. including Holly and probably Ivy too provided EK gives us the opportunity. perhaps at Billy's weekend party. would be fun to have Ian getting all the pussy while these rich assholes sit there with blue balls.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...You are probably right, there is this in the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WHAT IN THE FUKING FUCKFEST IS THIS NOW? I thought EK was cutting on content, chapter's and trying to wrap it up, focusing on keeping it realistic, semi-realistic(whatever that means in EK's language) and we know that only one from cameo character's who DESERVES to get sex scene is ELI

It's straight up bullshit at this point. I'm at loss of words EK.
How can you(Oh Dev)...Really fucking disappointed by this stunt!:cry:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
WHAT IN THE FUKING FUCKFEST IS THIS NOW? I thought EK was cutting on content, chapter's and trying to wrap it up, focusing on keeping it realistic, semi-realistic(whatever that means in EK's language) and we know that only one from cameo character's who DESERVES to get sex scene is ELI

Its the same shit with Mark, which at the time I could forgive because it was a one off. Mark is inserted into the story for those who want a Mike type character, but don't want the moral problems of sleeping with a Mike, a taken man. Now Jack is introduced and can probably be fucked at the club. He is the muscular jock playboy archetype for those who don't want Lena going back to that scumbag Axel. I get that Eva clearly misplanned the male love interests (no options besides Ian that arent morally fucked) but it feels like Eva doesnt have faith in her own characters when she keeps bringing in old ones to have as cop outs for the routes with problems for Lena.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019

I found also this on the gallery code:

And this on the cuck Ian part:

Maybe it's just another recycled scene with another "skin" so it wouldn't involve that much extra work I guess. And probably it's a one time thing just to make slutty Lena more slutty and provide extra fan service for the OG crowd, so it wouldn't really affect the plot in any meaningful way. Just trying to see the glass half full, who knows.

I've just remembered that in addition to Eli, Lena can also get the instagram of a random guy (John?) to meet "for a coffee". So maybe the glass is more empty..

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes