fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Only option to stop sex with Ian is IF Lena(player choice where she decides to have fun or sleep) decides which is at the start of the sex scene of IanxLena and if cuck_ian=true otherwise they will have sex. Otherwise they will have sex.

I think EK merges no sex with Lena + (dom Ian and/or Chad Ian) with sex with Lena + (dom Ian and/or Chad Ian).

As Ian is dom and/or chad in both being the reason(too much delayed type thing).
I guess it's to streamline things, but I do wish Eva included the option for no sex route without railroading Ian into cuckoldry. Its a minor difference, but I'd prefer they be separate with the player option to combine the routes.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I guess it's to streamline things, but I do wish Eva included the option for no sex route without railroading Ian into cuckoldry. Its a minor difference, but I'd prefer they be separate with the player option to combine the routes.
I think it was obvious that Lena will have give in at some point that's why EK choses this particular point to merge them as it will be more smooth later on(less branching's, cutting down content) so, I guess this was right thing to do.

I was thinking of playing no sex route without railroading Ian into cuckoldry too to see how Lena and Ian think/reacts, but both are same in the end, one with Ian having sex and one not so I didn't try. will check this route later.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What would be the need for merging a non-sex route if the point of it is that there aren't any sex scenes?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What would be the need for merging a non-sex route if the point of it is that there aren't any sex scenes?
That they will have sex now + less branching's as chapter's are being cut down thus, keeping only important branching's I guess.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It's the dialogue differences in scenes. In chapter 10 no-sex route did not have Lena talking about other people's dicks, while the cuck route did. Then in chapter 11 the two routes merged during the footjob scene. So now even though Ian had previously not shown interest in Lena's sexual exploits he is forced to choose to listen to how some dude pissed on her and now in the epilogue he is asking about the people in the club hitting on her. Again no sex route player that didn't choose to ask about "one of the best dicks?" are still forced into the cuck route.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't think Lena will be mad at Ian but this will benefit Ian in long run. I was not in favor of this opinion but after how Lena responds, doesn't talk to Ian about IanxCindy, goes and have sex with Ian, I now hold this idea especially seeing how she reacted to Ian kissing Holly(I know situation was different, holly in love with Ian). It will be easy for Ian now to score with Ivy whether Lena is present or not. As for IanxLenaxCindy might be possible but a long shot at this point, after how Cindy is behaving in epilogue. So, CH12 is what I
will wait for confirmation to see how Lena reacts to IanxCindy.

What do you guys think?
I assume Lena didn't ask Ian because Eva didn't want to add that drama at the epilogue among the other choices to give Ians talk and sex scenes even more variables.
A possibility is that we control Ian next chapter and once NPC Lena asks him, WE can decide how to answer (Confess Ian sees Cindy, lie to Lena and claim it was a one time thing, or state it was a one time thing if they stopped seeing each other afterwards).

Its always difficult to handle Ian and Lena, because they have to switch to make the relevant choices. I hated how you couldn't control Ian at Lena's birthday, whether he wanted to go with Lena to the bathroom, since he maybe he doesn't want to? Or how he would react toward Axel (bravely, trying to negotiate, cowardly)

As an aside, some values in the code make me think that Gillian is actually Mark´s girlfriend but I can´t be sure.
Wouldn't there be an indication that Mark is taken? The way Ivy suggests Holly to go after him seems that he is a single, available guy. Why would Ivy suggest a man in relationship as a first partner for Holly?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
As an aside, some values in the code make me think that Gillian is actually Mark´s girlfriend but I can´t be sure.
Wouldn't there be an indication that Mark is taken? The way Ivy suggests Holly to go after him seems that he is a single, available guy. Why would Ivy suggest a man in relationship as a first partner for Holly?
Maybe he meant Mike, or Marcel, or Mancy.

Too many M names.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I denied him both time BUT You sir gave me absolutely spectacular Idea!:devilish:
The thing is...in earlier versions of the game I treated Jeremy better. I had one route where I followed the path of the Eskimo brothers, just wanted to open up more content. He seemed to be such a successful manwhore like my Ian and seemed like a good bro.
But I tried other branches. And it turned out that Jeremy's only achievements are Alison if Ian is not interested in her and the stupid fool Louise by default.
He can't get Emma without Ian's approval. He can't get Lena if she doesn't have a BBC fetish.
And when a major league girl like Ivy is in front of him, all his self-confidence disappears and the shy guy he was before returns.
I won’t call him a rat, for example, he refuses Lena BJ if Ian/Lena = love, saying that he cannot do this to a friend. But it’s impossible to call him a tough guy.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's the dialogue differences in scenes. In chapter 10 no-sex route did not have Lena talking about other people's dicks, while the cuck route did. Then in chapter 11 the two routes merged during the footjob scene. So now even though Ian had previously not shown interest in Lena's sexual exploits he is forced to choose to listen to how some dude pissed on her and now in the epilogue he is asking about the people in the club hitting on her. Again no sex route player that didn't choose to ask about "one of the best dicks?" are still forced into the cuck route.
If you want a no-sex route, you'll have to accept Ian being a cuck, deal with it :4Head:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He theoretically can, it was just that Emma never caught his eye and its Ians recommendation that spurs him to ask her. And he succeeds.
Also true. Emma is very easy going and DTF girls, she don't mind good dicking by a friend. But knowing how much he loves hitting on girls, he could have done it on his own a long time ago.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Jeremy might not be the best player, but he has some game. Ian being a MC he has the possibility to cockblock him though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes