Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
I'm going to put myself in the camp that this epilogue was actually good. Finally some consequences for the actions you took in previous chapters. The plot actually moves along in the epilogue, whereas the other parts of the chapter felt like they were mostly treading water. Hoping the beach house keeps this same energy.

rj677

May 30, 2020
After this update, I understand that pure Ian/Lena is the most adequate and safe route. Because everything starts to burn for everyone else.
Especially if you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have said countless times how Lenas part of the updates for me dont "click", and that just gets put front and centre on the smoking scene with Ivy and on the Mike scene afterwards when he "visits Lena" at the bar... Now I know why that is exactly :(:(

Lena is written as a hypocrite... The fact that what I loved the most in this update was Lena getting "put in her place" by Ivy and Mike about what it means to be "exclusive" or not is really telling... It felt so good because I was literally screaming and hoping for someone to say that to her. :FacePalm:

- Lena does X? Definitely appropriate and right in every way :rolleyes:
- Ian/Ivy/Mike/Everyone in the world does X? Disgusting despicable move... How can you do this to me (me being Lena) or to your best friends (yeah right, Jeremy is staring right at you :cautious:) :FacePalm:.
I dont mind drama and I think some of it is needed in any story, but stuff like this happening just for the sake of "drama" just doesnt make sense to me :confused::unsure:

Well... Probably that wasnt what I loved most about this update. Since we did get content for my girl Emma :love::love: (Not with Ian, but its still something I guess *shrugging emoji*)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You know ... Lena in your play through could outright reject everyone and keep resisting the program,
since you seem so hell bent on acccusing her right after you turned her into a trope like everyone else.
Lena is written as a hypocrite...
Ivy and Jeremy are cheaters - cheating and lying in their relationships, that, however shallow they might be, are still recorded.

Lena starts off not knowing of the cheating life style, because she was just a side piece of Axxel who would put up
with his beating her up over him fkkin his model. She is not doing the hook up scene and fights the matrix.

Once you make LEna a stalkfap slut, you have to deal with the hypocrisy of literal tools in the game: you make like Ivy and Jeremy - cheating assholes who despise and belittle everyone else, you gotta toughen your skin accordingly.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone else realize Chad Ian has the same scene as Cuck Ian? Hard for me to understand why cuck ian who hasn’t gotten any sex at this point is dominating Lena and making her obey him
Not really. Ur game must be bugged or something, cuz I play both parts Chad Ian or romantic Ian's part is identical to marks parts where as cuck Ian is all about hj and oral sex. All u have to do is not have sex with him and he has to tell about his getting on cheated on dream

camube

Jun 4, 2022
end of the epilogue, how many variations of Lena scenes are there?

I got IanXLena, is there Lena with someone else? with mike or with axel perhaps?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Only way to survive for Ian is if he stops in alley after kissing Cindy, otherwise Ivy always tells Lena. This may change in final version of epilogue when EK will fix bugs etc, like we saw when CH11 epilogue was released.

Does anyone know what Lena says to Ivy if she's dating Ian and hears about Ian fucking Cindy in the alley?
She was flabbergasted and Ivy reassured her that it was before Ian and Lena got serious. Other than that nothing interesting, just Lena doubting Ivy or Ian depending on route.
She doesn't talk or say anything to Ian and dialogue change a bit as doubting Ivy if in love or couple with Ian, etc.

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
how to get Mark scene? what's the requirement? i always paired mark with holly and never try other alternatives
If Holly isn't paired with Mark at the club or Lena interrupts them in chapter 10, Lena can flirt with him / give him a blowjob. Then Mark texts Lena and she can agree to meet with him again. Then in the epilogue he's at the club and Lena can take him home.

Reactions: camube

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hey, I have a question guys, did anyone know if this Eli girl it's new character for the game or it's just another cameo character?
If she's another cameo then that's so sad, what a waste. But if she's a real new character, then I think a have my new favorite couple :love:
She is cameo, But I am in doubt too:unsure: if she will get future appearances or will have something with Lena/IanxLena as a fling cause she was coming in strong than others:whistle:(might be me). Truly hope she becomes a character instead of just cameo but chances are slim.:(

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
She is cameo, But I am in doubt too:unsure: if she will get future appearances or will have something with Lena/IanxLena as a fling cause she was coming in strong than others:whistle:(might be me). Truly hope she becomes a character instead of just cameo but chances are slim.:(
I don't think Eva has to get creative for content like this to be interesting. This girl doesn't have to become a regular or at all impactful to the story, but making a sex scene or two with her, just exploring casual sex here and there, or just the skeleton of a potential romance if the player so desires, would at least add a bit of spice to Lena's content, since every other character has some social strings attached or other.
Guess that's the point of the game, "the red string" and all that, but to be honest I find it kinda tiring that there's a catch to every and all sexual options.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
If Holly isn't paired with Mark at the club or Lena interrupts them in chapter 10, Lena can flirt with him / give him a blowjob. Then Mark texts Lena and she can agree to meet with him again. Then in the epilogue he's at the club and Lena can take him home.
i just went back on one of my save and apparently even if Lena interrupts Holly and Mark, on my save where Holly was comfortable enough with Mark, they both still leave so Lena can't dance with Mark (and no bj option). so i didn't get the ch 11 take Mark home option

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
i just went back on one of my save and apparently even if Lena interrupts Holly and Mark, on my save where Holly was comfortable enough with Mark, they both still leave so Lena can't dance with Mark (and no bj option). so i didn't get the ch 11 take Mark home option
I haven't experimented with this sequel of events so I'm not 100% sure on this. But there should be a way for Holly to be interested in Mark and Lena still be able to pursue him. The reason being there is the dialogue option when Mark texts Lena and she asks "what about Holly". I'm not sure exactly how to get these specific results.

The best way to get the Mark scene is of course to not let Holly close to Mark or you can start a new game with cheats enabled, unlocking your gallery.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes