ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So how do you get the scene with Jack? Axel always intervenes and forces a scene with him instead as I can't choose the bottom angry emoji option when having a conversation with him
Should've avoided Lena let Axel fuck her, or otherwise develop hots for him. That's what blocking you from turning him down.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Couldn't the opposite of Holly's character development happen to Ivy?
Ultimately, maybe. But what you're describing (Ivy not having sex with anyone else the entire game) would mean such development has happened already behind the scenes for no apparent reason, and no one even noticed.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
everyone misunderstood me. I will close this topic with a brief summary. First of all, we can only determine the choices regarding the people with whom Ian will have a possible relationship or with whom he is currently in a relationship. I don't want to control everything anyway, it would disrupt the flow of the game. I also agree that Ivy fucks someone every day. Although Eva doesn't show us, it goes without saying what Ivy can do behind the scenes.

This Mike thing bothered me only because I smelled a slight ntr scent. Because Eva's games are known for their variety of choices. period

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Well, there is some NTR scent, its Mike's poor GF getting cucked by him right and left.
Dude we realized that you don't care about Ivy. Not everyone has to think like you you know. And If you like ntr or somethin this much, many cuckold themed games are already available on the site. You can satisfy yourself this way

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interestingly, Lena's relationship with Jack is established using a lena_jack_dating variable, rather than just simple "Lena fucked Jack in ch11" flag. So yes, he might turn out to be an actual option for Lena, perhaps to address complaints how Lena's options are poor and mostly turn-offs?

mer2333

May 2, 2020
I hope this epilogue it’s just Lena’s dream, otherwise Evakiss really has given up. In this case, all she has to do is release a few updates, where Lena Cindy Holly and Ivy are fucked by the whole gang while needles with drugs are sticking out of them. What kind of nonsense is this,she takes pictures with Marcel’s dick in her mouth, sucks off the first person she meets in the toilet, yes she is hoe, but that much?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What kind of nonsense is this,she takes pictures with Marcel’s dick in her mouth, sucks off the first person she meets in the toilet, yes she is hoe, but that much?
Have you somehow forgotten Lena is potentially making money out of fucking herself with toys on the intrawebs, and can have exhibitionist kink? And that she could already suck off basically strangers like Mark, who isn't half as stereotypically attractive as Jack? Nothing in this chapter isn't what Lena potentially wasn't doing already.

All of it is also something you make Lena do, if you feel it is too much, then just pass on it.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Have you somehow forgotten Lena is potentially making money out of fucking herself with toys on the intrawebs, and can have exhibitionist kink? And that she could already suck off basically strangers like Mark, who isn't half as stereotypically attractive as Jack? Nothing in this chapter isn't what Lena potentially wasn't doing already.

All of it is also something you make Lena do, if you feel it is too much, then just pass on it.
Mark wasn't a stranger, but Jeremy and Ivy's coworker, introduced to her through them. That's significantly more introduction than someone approaching you at the dance floor.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mark wasn't a stranger, but Jeremy and Ivy's coworker, introduced to her through them. That's significantly more introduction than someone approaching you at the dance floor.
Mark isn't a coworker, that's Mike. Mark is just a random dude Ivy has fucked before.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Interestingly, Lena's relationship with Jack is established using a lena_jack_dating variable, rather than just simple "Lena fucked Jack in ch11" flag. So yes, he might turn out to be an actual option for Lena, perhaps to address complaints how Lena's options are poor and mostly turn-offs?
I don't think Jack is the character to fix the problem most people have with Lena's love interests. I suppose he wouldn't be as abusive as Axel, but I wouldn't really call a relationship with him a particularly healthy one based of his GGGB characterization. Ian being Lena's only male LI that she can have a decent relationship with is, from my understanding, where most everyone takes issue. Perhaps she can "fix" Stan to not be such an incel, but... ehh it still doesn't feel good; at least in my opinion.

Thinking on it, Robert, of all people, could have actually filled this role nicely if some of his dialogue was altered slightly in the beggining of the game. Have Ian fight some throw away rando and remove the creepy stalking vibe when going out to get a drink with him in the first chapter, and then let Lena decide if she is going to fuck him to try and save her job be the trigger that turns him into the stalker / black mailer that people take umbridge with. If Lena makes the opposite choice and accepts that she's losing the job, then her relationship with Robert could have continued on be romantic with a more solid foundation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
everyone misunderstood me. I will close this topic with a brief summary. First of all, we can only determine the choices regarding the people with whom Ian will have a possible relationship or with whom he is currently in a relationship. I don't want to control everything anyway, it would disrupt the flow of the game. I also agree that Ivy fucks someone every day. Although Eva doesn't show us, it goes without saying what Ivy can do behind the scenes.

This Mike thing bothered me only because I smelled a slight ntr scent. Because Eva's games are known for their variety of choices. period
I absolutely agree with you. And I get your point that we control every choice about which character get's with which character within the main cast of game(don't know what's in main cast at this point as cameo character's are getting same value from EK) Like we have path where we Jeremy can't have Alison or Emma. Or Holly by Lena or Ian. I agree with your sentiment here completely.:coffee:

ME BEING AN IVY ENTHUSIAST::HideThePain:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think Jack is the character to fix the problem most people have with Lena's love interests. I suppose he wouldn't be as abusive as Axel, but I wouldn't really call a relationship with him a particularly healthy one based of his GGGB characterization.
If i remember right Jack can be a "good end" for Ashley and is actually a decent guy at heart. Perhaps this is a path where Ashley ultimately betrayed him and chose his brother (or they never got together, if Good Jess is in the game) so maybe he can be a decent outcome for Lena in this one.

As for Robert, he continues to show he's a dick who blows up at the smallest opportunity even in this epilogue. His role is to be a loser, and he's embraced it wholeheartedly.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
I absolutely agree with you. And I get your point that we control every choice about which character get's with which character within the main cast of game(don't know what's in main cast at this point as cameo character's are getting same value from EK) Like we have path where we Jeremy can't have Alison or Emma. I agree with your sentiment here completely.:coffee:
Finally!!! Thanks man I think you're the only one who understands what I mean. There are so many Ivy haters on this thread that they are missing my point.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Finally!!! Thanks man I think you're the only one who understands what I mean. There are so many Ivy haters on this thread that they are missing my point.
EK is totally restricting IanxIvy, she is delaying the most sensible route for Ian which should be implemented but all we got is teasing and as of now flirting just started in CH11. EK is just try to delay the inevitable. I have his impression that EK is cucking us Ivy fans all the way to the end. You will see it what I mean when we will get near ending chapter's unfortunately.:confused:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I get what you mean, i just think you have unrealistic expectations when it comes to Ivy.

There's actually also an easy explanation why Ivy hooks up with Mike regardless of player's actions, that you (and SerHawkes) will probably hate -- it's the possibility she is not an option, and Ian will never have sex with her. :whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: axy2
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes