| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I get what you mean, i just think you have unrealistic expectations when it comes to Ivy.

There's actually also an easy explanation why Ivy hooks up with Mike regardless of player's actions, that you' (and SerHawkes) will probably hate -- it's the possibility she is not an option, and Ian will never have sex with her. :whistle:
Didn't EK herself mentioned that Ivy will have more active role in Ian's story too? What are you saying?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
If i remember right Jack can be a "good end" for Ashley and is actually a decent guy at heart. Perhaps this is a path where Ashley ultimately betrayed him and chose his brother (or they never got together, if Good Jess is in the game) so maybe he can be a decent outcome for Lena in this one.

As for Robert, he continues to show he's a dick who blows up at the smallest opportunity even in this epilogue. His role is to be a loser, and he's embraced it wholeheartedly.
The thing about Jack in ORS is that his first meeting with Lena is her flirting with and then blowing/banging him in a club bathroom. For his good ending in GGGB to happen he needs Ashley to be on the good path, whereas in ORS the version of Lena that starts a path with him is closer to a bad Ashley.

Also having him be back in this game just to offer the exact same romance path he had in the previous game seems like a massive waste. If Eva wants to add a playboy turned romantic Mark and Jeremy are right there, just give them more development and proper arcs and it's all good, no need to recycle Jack and his story.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Didn't EK herself mentioned that Ivy will have more important role in Ian's story too?
It's the first time i hear about it, but i don't really follow Patreon and other such sources, so idk. "More important role" can mean a lot of things and is pretty vague, so it doesn't really fill me with confidence about her as romantic option. Quite the opposite, in fact.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's the first time i hear about it, but i don't really follow Patreon and other such sources, so idk. "More important role" can mean a lot of things and is pretty vague, so it doesn't really fill me with confidence about her as romantic option. Quite the opposite, in fact.
In her recent Q&A she herself mentioned that IVY will have more active role in Ian's story too.

Reactions: axy2

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
I get what you mean, i just think you have unrealistic expectations when it comes to Ivy.

There's actually also an easy explanation why Ivy hooks up with Mike regardless of player's actions, that you (and SerHawkes) will probably hate -- it's the possibility she is not an option, and Ian will never have sex with her. :whistle:
To have sex with Ivy, all you have to do is breathe. We are talking about the kind of girl who will not leave anyone on earth unfucked. I'm sure Ian will reach his goal eventually, but I don't know if it will have a love route either.

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The thing about Jack in ORS is that his first meeting with Lena is her flirting with and then blowing/banging him in a club bathroom. For his good ending in GGGB to happen he needs Ashley to be on the good path, whereas in ORS the version of Lena that starts a path with him is closer to a bad Ashley.

Also having him be back in this game just to offer the exact same romance path he had in the previous game seems like a massive waste. If Eva wants to add a playboy turned romantic Mark and Jeremy are right there, just give them more development and proper arcs and it's all good, no need to recycle Jack and his story.
We all know the reason Jack is added.:cautious:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's rather presumptuous to say that it'd be the exact same romance path, given it doesn't even start the same way it does with GGGB. Regarding Mark and/or Jeremy, both are already potential options, neither of them is much of a playboy outside of their own mind, so i don't think trying to wrangle them in such a role would be very successful. Both have already demonstrated some questionable traits, and if i get it right, Jack would be option for people who decided they don't want either of them, based on those events or whatever.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
To have sex with Ivy, all you have to do is breathe. We are talking about the kind of girl who will not leave anyone on earth unfucked. I'm sure Ian will reach his goal eventually, but I don't know if it will have a love route either.
Ivy don't petty fuck anyone. Ivy likes to keep guys around her finger mostly for fun. She has standards unlike Lena in Slut path where she gobbles every dick in game. Also Ivy prefers Lena more than Ian but if Ian and Lena are dating or in relationship than Ian is more interesting to her as She can have him easily without making Lena jealous as Lena know how casual Ivy is about Sex. That's the reason IvyxIanxLena makes more sense but simply delayed by EK knowingly.

Reactions: firefly214 and axy2

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
To have sex with Ivy, all you have to do is breathe. We are talking about the kind of girl who will not leave anyone on earth unfucked. I'm sure Ian will reach his goal eventually, but I don't know if it will be a love route either.
Ivy has one of the lowest amount of potential sex partners in the game and spends the first 11 chapters of the game teasing, but never banging Jeremy. A more accurate statement would be she leaves no ball left unblue.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Ivy don't petty fuck anyone. Ivy likes to keep guys around her finger mostly for fun. She prefers Lena more than Ian but if Ian and Lena are dating or in relationship than Ian is more interesting to her as She can have him easily without making Lena jealous as Lena know how casual Ivy is about Sex. That's the reason IvyxIanxLena is makes more sense but simply delayed by EK knowingly.
we still have an open relationship, Lena can also convince Ivy to threesome with Ian

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Ivy don't petty fuck anyone. Ivy likes to keep guys around her finger mostly for fun. She has standards unlike Lena in Slut path where she gobbles every dick in game. Also Ivy prefers Lena more than Ian but if Ian and Lena are dating or in relationship than Ian is more interesting to her as She can have him easily without making Lena jealous as Lena know how casual Ivy is about Sex. That's the reason IvyxIanxLena makes more sense but simply delayed by EK knowingly.
If she gets rid of many unnecessary male characters in the game and focuses on what really needs to be done, there will be no problem.

She has such a ridiculous planning system that I think she doesn't even know what she's doing. From the looks of Marcel scene, it became clear once again how much she developing the story with instant decisions.

• Sad
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ivy has one of the lowest amount of potential sex partners in the game and spends the first 11 chapters of the game teasing, but never banging Jeremy. A more accurate statement would be she leaves no ball left unblue.
At this point Jeremy should've Epididymo-Orchitis (Inflammation of the epididymis and testicles) and Varicoceles (swellings caused by swollen and enlarged veins within the scrotum).:KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It's rather presumptuous to say that it'd be the exact same romance path, given it doesn't even start the same way it does with GGGB. Regarding Mark and/or Jeremy, both are already potential options, neither of them is much of a playboy outside of their own mind, so i don't think trying to wrangle them in such a role would be very successful. Both have already demonstrated some questionable traits, and if i get it right, Jack would be option for people who decided they don't want either of them, based on those events or whatever.
Obviously the dialogue and other writing wouldn't be the same nor the artwork. But the general idea of taking Jack and giving him a romance where he becomes more caring is exactly what already happened in GGGB. I'd rather have ORS characters have unique arcs that are based on their circumstances for example Jeremy or Mark realising they're not built for a player lifestyle and becoming better people. It would be similar to Jack's arc, but not one to one.

Right now Lena has barely any good romances. Ian and Holly, that's it. Before Mike was a maybe, but with the epilogue he has shown that to him Lena is just another hoe. The reason is definitely not because a lack of options, Mike, Robert, Stan, Jeremy, Axel all have had 11 chapters to become decent but Eva chose not to focus on that. Coming in at the final hour with a recycled romance would be pretty shitty ngl.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think Jack is the character to fix the problem most people have with Lena's love interests. I suppose he wouldn't be as abusive as Axel, but I wouldn't really call a relationship with him a particularly healthy one based of his GGGB characterization. Ian being Lena's only male LI that she can have a decent relationship with is, from my understanding, where most everyone takes issue. Perhaps she can "fix" Stan to not be such an incel, but... ehh it still doesn't feel good; at least in my opinion.

Thinking on it, Robert, of all people, could have actually filled this role nicely if some of his dialogue was altered slightly in the beggining of the game. Have Ian fight some throw away rando and remove the creepy stalking vibe when going out to get a drink with him in the first chapter, and then let Lena decide if she is going to fuck him to try and save her job be the trigger that turns him into the stalker / black mailer that people take umbridge with. If Lena makes the opposite choice and accepts that she's losing the job, then her relationship with Robert could have continued on be romantic with a more solid foundation.
Not "most everyone" takes issue with the males and their toxicity. Vanilla guys are boring and would make the game not very interesting

Ivy has as much standards as slut Lena, because she's one herself. Of course she won't fuck a rando, but slut Lena either. Though a threesome with them and chad Ian is very likely

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes