Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
After replaying the epilogue i think it would have been much better if it was Jeremy who caught Lena and Axel in the toilet, It would be interesting to see if he would snitch on Lena or keep it a secret from Ian :unsure:, and what if Lena fucked both Jeremy and Axel, That will definitely create some tension.
You get than situation with Marcel and I bet he will continue to be the worst bro ever and will tell Ian nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
So according to the gallery there is a path where Lena has not cheated on Ian, but can cheat with Jack, but when I checked the requirements for her to call him hot and progress that path either no couple route or cheating route need to be active. So in other words Lena going from faithful to cheating with Jack seems to only be accessible in the gallery. Am I missing something?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You get than situation with Marcel and I bet he will continue to be the worst bro ever and will tell Ian nothing.
Fucking Opportunist! I bet if Jeremy had a chance with Cindy he would've jumped on her. Fucker said "I don't ever steal in friend's house". Fucking Hypocrites are what Ian had to deal with(shaking my head):cautious:.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
So according to the gallery there is a path where Lena has not cheated on Ian, but can cheat with Jack, but when I checked the requirements for her to call him hot and progress that path either no couple route or cheating route need to be active. So in other words Lena going from faithful to cheating with Jack seems to only be accessible in the gallery. Am I missing something?
That exactly right. Gallery is a bit weird. i don't play scenes in gallery but only check which scenes are in-game.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
That exactly right. Gallery is a bit weird. i don't play scenes in gallery but only check which scenes are in-game.
Yeah I'm generally the same with the gallery, but I couldn't access the Jack scene on my faithful route and I wasn't about to make a whole new playthrough just for one scene. I think a line of code is missing that allows Lena to go for Jack on the faithful route, just needs her to have a higher lust score.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah I'm generally the same with the gallery, but I couldn't access the Jack scene on my faithful route and I wasn't about to make a whole new playthrough just for one scene. I think a line of code is missing that allows Lena to go for Jack on the faithful route, just needs her to have a higher lust score.
The only condition for cheating with Jack is to either be on cheating path or not couple with Ian. Now I believe EK did this so that the branching will be more organized hence less work but yes with a simple Lust check the scene can be made accessible and later tagged as cheating which will automatically fall into cheating path.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The only condition for cheating with Jack is to either be on cheating path or not couple with Ian. Now I believe EK did this so that the branching will be more organized hence less work but yes with a simple Lust check the scene can be made accessible and later tagged as cheating which will automatically fall into cheating path.
Yes but I think she forgot to add that list check because in the gallery there is unique dialogue for the faithful to cheater route. She says something along the lines "I guess I'm a cheater now"

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think a line of code is missing that allows Lena to go for Jack on the faithful route, just needs her to have a higher lust score.
Alternatively, this option is something EK implemented initially, but then changed their mind about it being an option. I mean, people are already complaining how Lena goes for a guy she's barely just met, they'd blow their gasket twice as hard if she could start her cheating on Ian with it.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Alternatively, this option is something EK implemented initially, but then changed their mind about it being an option. I mean, people are already complaining how Lena goes for a guy she's barely just met, they'd blow their gasket twice as hard if she could start her cheating on Ian with it.
It's inclusion does seem a bit inconsistent with the other entry points to the cheating path. With the others Lena had sort of reason to. Axel, her ex falling into bad habits yadayada. Mike, mad at Ian for either the no sex argument or the stalkfap argument. Mike or Mark at the club, she could only do while on drugs or the mentioned arguments. With Jack it's just, oh hot guy guess I'll fuck.

Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yes but I think she forgot to add that list check because in the gallery there is unique dialogue for the faithful to cheater route. She says something along the lines "I guess I'm a cheater now"
Apparently Lena's lust is taken into consideration in the checks:
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: MixQQ

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I think the checks should be reversed, it doesn't make sense that if Ian and Lena are a couple you need Lena to have already cheated to respond positively to his compliment and for actually do the fucking high lust is enough. It doesn't affect if you are able to cheat with Jack or not, because you need the positive response to the compliment for Jack to propose sex at the end of the night. But still, it feels weird.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Only needing 6 lust is kinda low tho ngl
Peeking in the game script, there's actually leftover from faithful Lena giving in. It has a higher lust requirement, 8+

Python:
    if lena_jack == 2 and v9_axel_sex == False:
// ...
        jk "Hey, babe... I was hoping you'd join me for that glass of champagne after all."
        menu:
            "{image=icon_sad.webp}I have a boyfriend..." if ian_lena_couple:
// ...
                l "Yeah, about that... I have a boyfriend, you see..."
                jk "And I should be concerned about that because...?"
                if lena_cheating:
                    l "Because I shouldn't cheat on him..."
                    jk "Come on, you and I both know that's not something you're really worried about. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time."
                    l "And what makes you think that?"
                    jk "Let's just say I have a sixth sense for that kind of thing. I recognize an adventurous girl when I see one."
                else:
                    l "Because I'm not about to cheat on him with a guy who I just met."
                    jk "Is that your way of asking me to convince you?"
                    jk "I can play that game, but we both know you're up for a little adventure. Something you can't get from your boyfriend..."
                jk "So, are you brave enough to go for what you want?"
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_lust.webp}Cheat on Ian" if lena_cheating or lena_lust > 7:
// ...
So, this is right now inaccessible because you can't get lena_jack to 2 in the initial conversation with faithful Lena. So, yeah, we're back to question if it's a bug or something intentional. Maybe PilotLara knows!

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ian don't stand a chance against player alpha Jack. He totally demolished Lena in that scene. I wish Ian would be more dominant
Ian is "Sigma on grind". And now in sex scenes his body is used too(Lena thinking about Ian's body musculature while having sex in threesome with Louise and now in Epilogue too). Ian is constantly hitting gym, preparing for tournament, upgrades his wardrobe, everyone(Jeremy, Alison, Perry, Lena and other's) comments about Ian that he is getting ripped. Choked Ivy in gym session, pulls out cam automatically in epilogue. He will catch upto them in an episode or so.:BootyTime: It's just a matter of time.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Ian is "Sigma on grind". And now in sex scenes his body is used too(Lena thinking about Ian's body musculature while having sex in threesome with Louise and now in Epilogue too). Ian is constantly hitting gym, preparing for tournament, upgrades his wardrobe, everyone(Jeremy, Alison, Perry, Lena and other's) comments about Ian that he is getting ripped. Choked Ivy in gym session, pulls out cam automatically in epilogue. He will catch upto them in an episode or so.:BootyTime:
There are two things that seem to be true for every Lena:

- She is only really satisfied with dominant sex (Axel, chad Ian, Jack). Maybe she was always like this, maybe Axel really messed her up, who knows.
- She is at least a bit attracted to women.

So the only real good ending for Lena, and that's kind of the main theme of the game, it's a chad Ian that loves her, dominates her and doesn't fool around because he already gets to fuck other girls during threesomes that both Ian and Lena enjoy. All the other options for her that can really satisfy her are assholes, borderline sociopaths or both.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Peeking in the game script, there's actually leftover from faithful Lena giving in. It has a higher lust requirement, 8+

Python:
    if lena_jack == 2 and v9_axel_sex == False:
// ...
        jk "Hey, babe... I was hoping you'd join me for that glass of champagne after all."
        menu:
            "{image=icon_sad.webp}I have a boyfriend..." if ian_lena_couple:
// ...
                l "Yeah, about that... I have a boyfriend, you see..."
                jk "And I should be concerned about that because...?"
                if lena_cheating:
                    l "Because I shouldn't cheat on him..."
                    jk "Come on, you and I both know that's not something you're really worried about. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time."
                    l "And what makes you think that?"
                    jk "Let's just say I have a sixth sense for that kind of thing. I recognize an adventurous girl when I see one."
                else:
                    l "Because I'm not about to cheat on him with a guy who I just met."
                    jk "Is that your way of asking me to convince you?"
                    jk "I can play that game, but we both know you're up for a little adventure. Something you can't get from your boyfriend..."
                jk "So, are you brave enough to go for what you want?"
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_lust.webp}Cheat on Ian" if lena_cheating or lena_lust > 7:
// ...
So, this is right now inaccessible because you can't get lena_jack to 2 in the initial conversation with faithful Lena. So, yeah, we're back to question if it's a bug or something intentional. Maybe PilotLara knows!
The scene is intentional that Lena can only get this scenario if she is cheating.

If couple but not cheating than blocked:
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

But there is this check blocked if not couple and the code you shared is from this check (I have a boyfriend choice which is dependent on if Lena is couple or not) and in this code block cheating check is also used:
screenshot0003.png

So The problem is this check if that path is not left intentional:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The scene is intentional that Lena can only get this scenario if she is cheating.
Right, and the question is if the conditions which limit availability of the latter scene only to cheating Lena is intentional, or an oversight, given that latter scene has bits which would trigger for Lena who is in relationship but haven't cheated on Ian before.

So the only real good ending for Lena, and that's kind of the main theme of the game, it's a chad Ian that loves her, dominates her and doesn't fool around because he already gets to fuck other girls during threesomes that both Ian and Lena enjoy. All the other options for her that can really satisfy her are assholes, borderline sociopaths or both.
Inb4 the True End for Lena turns out to be Holly who dominates her with a strap-on. (Ian can watch and rub himself in his corner)

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes