JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
You get than situation with Marcel and I bet he will continue to be the worst bro ever and will tell Ian nothing.
Oh my bad, I hated that scene so much i decided to erase it from my memory (not because Marcel is black but because that scene makes no sense)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
People here clearly stopped thinking when they saw a Jack scene... Chapter 11 (basic+epilogue) is already big and has both great sex scenes with different characters and plot development. Most people didn't expect anything new in the beta version that normally contains ONLY bug fixes. If beta was only about bugs like with previous updates, nobody would have complained. Eva clearly added Jack just as bonus. He is not a substitute for a scene with Emma or any other character. The fact that his sex scene is copied from Axel's only proves that it was meant as a small addition, nothing more. If Eva created several special CGs ONLY for Jack, people would go crazy, complaining that this effort should have been allocated elsewhere. But she just did a small thing nobody expected. It doesn't mean that we will get content with Jack at the cost of other characters from now on - nor does it mean that Eva is getting lazy and will be copying more and more scenes.

Reactions: Chemish

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I dont like guys like him, thats all.
Jack is redundant; we already have Axel; same situation with Marcel and Jeremy. Robert should have been a possible rebound guy and struck around long enough to have some conflict with Ian; that's it, no more. I don't know what function Mark is supposed to fill in regards to Lena. Now we have a forgettable new guy at the club whose number she can get (because of that liquid courage she over-poured). EK spent time trying to rehabilitate Stan's character with, as some would argue, little success. Mike, I suppose, is between Axel and Ian in terms of bad boy moral ambiguity. EK cuts Ed content (one could argue Seymour provided the old guy fetish), and Good Jess is out there somewhere in the ether, because who knows why. It's figuratively raining women for Lena now, while at the beginning, if you go full lesbian, she is woefully behind point-wise. Ivy and Holly are options, with Emma likely joining the list in the future. Louise is Lena's bitch and will remain her bitch. Cindy and Cherry are a no-go, unless on an Axel path? (pure speculation and wishful thinking on my part) The new girl at the club is a hottie and a promising addition, although admittedly to an already crowded cast. Did I forget anything summarizing the state of Lena's LI's? So much for streamlining an already complicated story, EK.

Last edited:

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I really like this new facet of Lena, it's so funny and something exciting this Lena so territorial and obsessed with her respective man, I don't know, I loved :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Speculation at this point.
I mean Mike dating Gillian makes more sense than ever now,he is fucking around hard but never breaks up with her small breast girlfriend?
He thinks everyone is a hoe except her gf?
At this point i will be very surprised if Mike gf is someone random.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I mean Mike dating Gillian makes more sense than ever now,he is fucking around hard but never breaks up with her small breast girlfriend?
He thinks everyone is a hoe except her gf?
At this point i will be very surprised if Mike gf is someone random.
The well-endowed duck above your post makes a good point. We are in an age of subverting expectations when it comes to media.

Reactions: bigdickdonaldduck

starkj

May 17, 2022
For me this game is : Ian fucks every girl He can and Lena only fucks Ian and other girls. :KEK:

Someone like me?
Legit same, I'm planning on doing every Ian playthrough with every girl ( one save for each ) and basically Lena lesbian ( except the one with Ian ).

Reactions: | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The well-endowed duck above your post makes a good point. We are in an age of subverting expectations when it comes to media.
We will see i guess...EK being predictable is possible.

Stan will be the dark horse of upcoming tournament. The final boss who will trample Ian to show Lena he is the better man and the knight she deserves. :whistle:
What are the chances hes going to train with Jeremy and Ian?
Baluart seems like 8 blocks city at this point with everyone going to the same places.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What are the chances hes going to train with Jeremy and Ian?
Baluart seems like 8 blocks city at this point with everyone going to the same places.
Hmm yeah, it's quite possible he'll show up at the gym. Doesn't even matter how big the city is, Lena attends it so it wouldn't be a surprise at all he finds his way there, too.

Would give Stan some opportunity to interact with Ian and/or Jeremy, so far they haven't really had many of these (other than Stan maybe spying on them having sex with his roommates)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes