SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The Lena and Jack scene (which doesn't even make any sense to begin with) is a copy and paste of both Axel sex scenes.
No shit? SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THAT 'being semi realisitic' claim that EK supposedly said going forward.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean Mike dating Gillian makes more sense than ever now,he is fucking around hard but never breaks up with her small breast girlfriend?
He thinks everyone is a hoe except her gf?
At this point i will be very surprised if Mike gf is someone random.
What I wonder is how Jeremy fits into all this. Unless I've completely missed something, the 3 scenarios I see are:
1. Jeremy knew Mike and Gillian were together but said nothing (snake in the grass).
2. Jeremy somehow couldn't figure out Mike and Gillian were dating (fucking idiot).
3. Eva does a 180 and makes Mike's girlfriend someone random.

And if it's number 3.... Gillian coming back makes no sense. Either I'm overthinking it or this whole subplot is convoluted.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What I wonder is how Jeremy fits into all this. Unless I've completely missed something, the 3 scenarios I see are:
1. Jeremy knew Mike and Gillian were together but said nothing (snake in the grass).
2. Jeremy somehow couldn't figure out Mike and Gillian were dating (fucking idiot).
3. Eva does a 180 and makes Mike's girlfriend someone random.

And if it's number 3.... Gillian coming back makes no sense. Either I'm overthinking it or this whole subplot is convoluted.
At this point it's either 1 or 2. 3 would EK having no fucking clue to really why having Gillian return only for the sake of possible drama, which again, would be pointless.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy was acting very uncomfortable when Lena has asked him whether Mike still has a girlfriend. He was similarly evasive when Ian has questioned him if he saw Gillian's new boyfriend at the club. So, while identities of these two aren't confirmed, Jeremy very likely knows who they are. Though i think he genuinely wants to just avoid the drama and believes he's helping (or at least prevents things from getting worse) by keeping stuff under wraps. Just like he doesn't tell Wade about Ian fucking Cindy.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
If I have to do a serious analysis, examining the two characters, it is logical to want Ian to have more beautiful endings, considering that he is mostly a good boy, the opposite of Lena, who as she herself underlines several times, has the great the advantage of messing up one's life is always finding oneself in unpleasant situations, so everything that happens to him, and his shitty life, is the right cause of his choices. reading the two profiles, we can point out that Ian is the good guy in the story and Lena is the bad guy.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Jeremy was acting very uncomfortable when Lena has asked him whether Mike still has a girlfriend. He was similarly evasive when Ian has questioned him if he saw Gillian's new boyfriend at the club. So, while identities of these two aren't confirmed, Jeremy very likely knows who they are. Though i think he genuinely wants to just avoid the drama and believes he's helping (or at least prevents things from getting worse) by keeping stuff under wraps. Just like he doesn't tell Wade about Ian fucking Cindy.
He means good, I'm pretty sure of it. Jeremy actively keeps telling Ian to keep it casual with the girls. For some reason he just doesn't like the idea of a committed relationship. Jeremy saw Ian deteriorated after the breakup and decided to keep it quiet so Ian won't have to think about it again. He might be worried that Ian will try to get Gillian back again.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and ffive

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

Jeremy is a fake friend, he was a loser initially in high school and now with his job and his physique, he is taking revenge for his past, he no longer sees people as friends, but only sees women as trophies to show off to others, not telling Ian the truth shows unfairness, not telling wane about ian and cindy is different, they don't have the same relationship as he does with Ian, whatever the case, Jeremy is a fake character

Oct 10, 2022
If I have to do a serious analysis, examining the two characters, it is logical to want Ian to have more beautiful endings, considering that he is mostly a good boy, the opposite of Lena, who as she herself underlines several times, has the great the advantage of messing up one's life is always finding oneself in unpleasant situations, so everything that happens to him, and his shitty life, is the right cause of his choices. reading the two profiles, we can point out that Ian is the good guy in the story and Lena is the bad guy.

Reactions: Minttymint

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Jeremy is a fake friend, he was a loser initially in high school and now with his job and his physique, he is taking revenge for his past, he no longer sees people as friends, but only sees women as trophies to show off to others, not telling Ian the truth shows unfairness, not telling wane about ian and cindy is different, they don't have the same relationship as he does with Ian, whatever the case, Jeremy is a fake character
And of course you're so much better that you only play a route where Ian is faithful to Lena, huh?

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
If he knew the identity of the guy Gillian cheated on Ian with, doesn't Ian have a right to know that? Same with telling Wade about Cindy cheating on him? I mean, literal moments before that chapter, he tells Perry "girlfriends are where I draw the line."
Or why not give Ian a heads up that Gillian is back? Since in the tiny town of Baluart, most people are bound to run into each other.
He means good, I'm pretty sure of it. Jeremy actively keeps telling Ian to keep it casual with the girls. For some reason he just doesn't like the idea of a committed relationship. Jeremy saw Ian deteriorated after the breakup and decided to keep it quiet so Ian won't have to think about it again. He might be worried that Ian will try to get Gillian back again.
Because he wants Ian to think with his dick just like he does. He deluded himself into believing that women are just "toys" to put your dick inside of. "Hey I pulled that bitch, look at me, I'm a player!" If all this is Jeremy's attempt to be "a bro" to Ian, I give him an F minus.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And of course you're so much better that you only play a route where Ian is faithful to Lena, huh?
Dude thinks Ian is a good guy and Lena is a bad guy in the story. That's all you need to know when evaluating their opinions on the characters. :sneaky:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If he knew the identity of the guy Gillian cheated on Ian with, doesn't Ian have a right to know that? Same with telling Wade about Cindy cheating on him? I mean, literal moments before that chapter, he tells Perry "girlfriends are where I draw the line."
Technically no one has a "right" to be told such things. It's up to the person who holds this knowledge whether they divulge it. Such person might think that keeping a secret is better for people involved, and act accordingly. (of course, it doesn't have to mean their opinion was the right one in a given case. But sometimes it can be)

I have serious doubt if many players would appreciate Jeremy telling Wade he saw them banging Cindy. I think you'd see quite a few complaints how he's betrayed them by revealing it.

Or why not give Ian a heads up that Gillian is back? Since in the tiny town of Baluart, most people are bound to run into each other.
He explains his reasoning when Ian asks him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

yes they are, the reason is simple, at least Ian has that final choice of loyalty, Lena doesn't, Lena never proves to be faithful, and above all she is weak, in fact she lets herself be manipulated by Ivy, or by others, Ian instead decides to if, to say that Lena always messes up precisely because of her infidelity, naturally a consequence of Axel's betrayal

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Bruh Jeremy definitely thinks a cheater like Gillian isn't worth to be a nuisance for Ian. Furthermore the Ian heartbreak adds to his principle that "relationship only cause trouble" so that's why he intends to protect Ian by not telling anything about Gillian.

Every player has their own opinions about Jeremy, but I think his positive values outweigh the negatives. He embraces Ian after the breakup by getting Ian to go out to the club, hitting the gym together, and encouraging Ian to hook up with the girls.

Reactions: dolfe67

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, I can't stand Jeremy. In the scene where Ian is in the bar with him and some girls and Jeremy is away, you have the option to tell them that he has is seeing someone. If you choose not to tell on him, when he comes out, he STILL rats on you and tries to mess up YOUR chance. I initially declined to tell on him, but when he did that, I rolled back and changed and told all about him. I don't do anything to please that guy... he's a womanizer who will stab you in the back the first chance he gets. Wayne (or whatever his name is) and P-P-Perry annoy me as well. They bitch about Cindy and ignore the fact that she is constantly coming to HIS favourite bar and when she wants to try something new, all of a sudden she's bad? Yeah... some of the characters are annoying.

One aspect about all of this is how Lena sleeps with whomever she wants, but if Ian does, it can ruin his relationship with her... is there ANYTHING Lena does that risks Ian turning her down?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Technically no one has a "right" to be told such things. It's up to the person who holds this knowledge whether they divulge it. Such person might think that keeping a secret is better for people involved, and act accordingly.

I have serious doubt if many players would appreciate Jeremy telling Wade he saw them banging Cindy. I think you'd see quite a few complaints how he's betrayed them by revealing it.

He explains his reasoning when Ian asks him.

Jeremy isn't as noble as you want to make him seem, he simply prefers to mind his own business, the explanation he gives is nonsense, everyone forgets that Ian frequents the nightclub where Jeremy works and where Mike works, so sooner or later it would have happened, it's this Jeremy he doesn't take it into account. a good friend for Wade's situation, he would have spoken to Ian precisely to ask what was happening, then Cindy's issue is one of the many paths you can choose, so it may not happen, but Gilliane's issue is part of the common story.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Does anyone also remember the bastard of Jeremy fucking Lena, in the threesome scene with the girl, knowing that Ian likes it, I just remember what you want.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy isn't as noble as you want to make him seem, he simply prefers to mind his own business, the explanation he gives is nonsense, everyone forgets that Ian frequents the nightclub where Jeremy works and where Mike works, so sooner or later it would have happened, it's this Jeremy he doesn't take it into account.
Jeremy isn't the sharpest guy, that's something both Ian and Ivy (and i think Lena too) can notice about him. But it's not really his obligation/concern whether Ian is never going to find out about Gillian and her boyfriend. This is something out of his hands, and not in his power to ensure such a thing. But he can decide not to bother his friend with this information himself right there and then, potentially way before Ian finds this out on his own (if ever), because this is something that is within his power.

Reactions: noturiah and Fellas
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes