Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hey ı have a question. All the situations related to NTR so far were shaped according to our choices. At least that's what I know. Correct me if I'm wrong but in this latest update, Mike screws Ivy no matter what. Isn't that forcing NTR? It's not surprising that Ivy gave her ass to someone. But I would like to be able to make a choice to prevent this. By the way, it seemed ridiculous that Lena is making so much drama about Mike even when I'm playing on the slut route.
Ivy isn't commiting to anyone. If she would date Ian/Billy/Jeremy whatever and then fucked around, she would cheat and her boyfriend could be ntr'd.

I get a certain kind of NTR where the loser has a crush and is jealous when the crush is fucking a bull, but this isn't the case here either, as neither Ian nor anyone else is currently romantically interested in Ivy.

And if you refer to Lena: Mike has a girlfriend, so Lena can't excatly be mad that Mike "cheated" on her.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Ivy isn't commiting to anyone. If she would date Ian/Billy/Jeremy whatever and then fucked around, she would cheat and her boyfriend could be ntr'd.

I get a certain kind of NTR where the loser has a crush and is jealous when the crush is fucking a bull, but this isn't the case here either, as neither Ian nor anyone else is currently romantically interested in Ivy.

And if you refer to Lena: Mike has a girlfriend, so Lena can't excatly be mad that Mike "cheated" on her.
You are right, technically this is not considered ntr. But after all, Ivy is one of Ian's possible love interests in the future, although she is not there yet.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: MixQQ and MF_DOOM

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You are right, technically this is not considered ntr. But after all, Ivy is one of Ian's possible love interests in the future, although she is not there yet.
People just fuck? Lena had partners in the past, Emma has a sexfriend around the start of the game, Cindy fucks Wade, Louise fucks Jeremy. Not even Holly is a virgin.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
People just fuck? Lena had partners in the past, Emma has a sexfriend around the start of the game, Cindy fucks Wade, Louise fucks Jeremy. Not even Holly is a virgin.
But during the game, they can only fuck with our choices. With Ivy, it doesn't like that. I don't care who Ivy fucks or what orgy she attends, what I'm complaining about is that something important is happening outside of our choices.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ivy is not a LI for Ian, surely a FI (Fuck Interest). Ian would be just one of many to fuck her :BootyTime:

Reactions: axy2

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Ivy is not a LI for Ian, surely a FI (Fuck Interest). Ian would be just one of many to fuck her
It'd be funny if Ian gets to bang Ivy before Jeremy does. I've a route where Ian is slowly stealing all of Jeremy's potential fuckbuddies (i.e. Allison, Emma, Lena, Louise)

Reactions: axy2

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
But during the game, they can only fuck with our choices. With Ivy, it doesn't like that. I don't care who Ivy fucks or what orgy she attends, what I'm complaining about is that something important is happening outside of our choices.
No, the pairings I listed happen regardless, outside our control. Its not known if Ivy fucking Mike is important, its suggested to be a fling. But even if it turns out to be important, conflict and drama is part of the game. You can't control everything, especially if it only has second degree to Ian and Lena.

Reactions: noturiah

dudut4

Jul 15, 2019
So how do you get the scene with Jack? Axel always intervenes and forces a scene with him instead as I can't choose the bottom angry emoji option when having a conversation with him

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But during the game, they can only fuck with our choices.
Not really, no. Mike fucks his girlfriend no matter how much Lena might wish he doesn't. Cindy also likely fucks Wade, and Emma is into casual hookups and has a few people to go-to if she wants to scratch the itch. For all we know guys like Robert and Mark also fuck other girls outside of what's presented in the game.

Honestly, expecting Ivy to abstain from sex completely for literally months the game takes place, is completely unrealistic given what we're shown of her attitude towards sex.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Hey ı have a question. All the situations related to NTR so far were shaped according to our choices. At least that's what I know. Correct me if I'm wrong but in this latest update, Mike screws Ivy no matter what. Isn't that forcing NTR? It's not surprising that Ivy gave her ass to someone. But I would like to be able to make a choice to prevent this. By the way, it seemed ridiculous that Lena is making so much drama about Mike even when I'm playing on the slut route.
It's NTR, but from Lena's POV if she's fucking Mike, specially if she's in love with him. With the broadest definition of NTR maybe it could also be if Lena's fucking Ivy. But from Ian's pov, I just don't see it at all.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes