axy2

Aug 28, 2022
View attachment 2981699

Thats funny when you talk about things that dont make sense and you expect Ivy to just appear in Ian's bedroom and suck his dick.
Lena is a good-looking gal, outgoing(somewhat) and single, it makes perfect sense she is going to have a line of dudes after her for casual sex(or not so casual), more than Ian thats for sure. It could have been implemented better so far but its somewhat reasonable.

Ian is an awkward nerd who is more closed off and he is home most days writing his book.
We only get to have IanXLena right in the end of chapter 4, how would it make sense to throw Ivy in the mix? They ran into each other only a few times so far and barely spoke and it's not like Ian or any of his friends are going clubbing often in that club Ivy works at.
Yes, Ian is a strange nerd...

But since chapter 6, he has been showing a more dominant side (a "sigma" in development). The more dominant choices in sex scenes with Allison, Cindy and Lena in the last chapter shows that Chad Ian is very alive.

Also, the post-workout scene in chapter 11 showed that Ivy put Ian on the VIP list of her queue of men seeking attention... It's pretty SLOW progress compared to Lena who fucks any stranger in dirty alleys, but it's promising.

I confess that I would really like Ivy to make an appearance in Ian's MMA championship. If our golden boy wins the prize, Ivy play nice and gives him a hole to fuck. A fucking good trophy

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Its an honest to god shit joke is what it is.

Our boy Ian has been waiting for 3+ years now to hook up with Ivy/Jessica... But Lena? Oh she gets every character possible every update. Jack (Which makes zero fucking sense, let alone reusing Axel's scenes? How FUCKING ORIGINAL EK.), Marcel (Again, left field, out of fucking no where/appease the small black cock fetishist), Mall Girl (who is a probably next episode).

At this point, EK should truly come clean and just say 'Fuck it! I have NO FUCKING CLUE what I want to do with Ian-Ivy/Jessica! Sowwy guys and gals who have been wait for forever to see them together!' Just admit it and stop with the bullshit.
Damn, how can you be so right? Let's send Eva off with a kiss and put you in charge of this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I don't recall anyone saying EK was milking:WaitWhat: But simply criticizing EK on bringing GGGB's character as cameo and to top it of giving them actual sex scenes. When time used on these can be used on actual character's who deserved to get content. Bcz this is not GGGB but ORS. Simple as that.:coffee:
As long as they're just reskins I won't have to much to complain about since it's not really possible to tell how much time is taken away from other routes. Mike, Robert, and Ian have been sharing the same art since day one, only difference is Id rather see a Jack or Mark reskin scene over a Robert reskin scene.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
As long as they're just reskins I won't have to much to complain about since it's not really possible to tell how much time is taken away from other routes. Mike, Robert, and Ian have been sharing the same art since day one, only difference is Id rather see a Jack or Mark reskin scene over a Robert reskin scene.
Time to think how to insert them into story without it being weird, dialogues, choices, branching. That's exactly like a proper character just minus art which is reskin in most cases.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Our boy Ian has been waiting for 3+ years now to hook up with Ivy/Jessica... But Lena? Oh she gets every character possible every update. Jack (Which makes zero fucking sense, let alone reusing Axel's scenes? How FUCKING ORIGINAL EK.), Marcel (Again, left field, out of fucking no where/appease the small black cock fetishist), Mall Girl (who is a probably next episode).

At this point, EK should truly come clean and just say 'Fuck it! I have NO FUCKING CLUE what I want to do with Ian-Ivy/Jessica! Sowwy guys and gals who have been wait for forever to see them together!' Just admit it and stop with the bullshit.
her patreons never push it? strange, seems they have a lot to say about content in this game

Reactions: | Vee |

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
We might as well bring Arthur and Eva back for real. I hope we get to Eva sex scene at this point with Ian.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 2981699

Thats funny when you talk about things that dont make sense and you expect Ivy to just appear in Ian's bedroom and suck his dick.
Lena is a good-looking gal, outgoing(somewhat) and single, it makes perfect sense she is going to have a line of dudes after her for casual sex(or not so casual), more than Ian thats for sure. It could have been implemented better so far but its somewhat reasonable.

Ian is an awkward nerd who is more closed off and he is home most days writing his book.
We only get to have IanXLena right in the end of chapter 4, how would it make sense to throw Ivy in the mix? They ran into each other only a few times so far and barely spoke and it's not like Ian or any of his friends are going clubbing often in that club Ivy works at.
Even if you get one average guy and one average girl, both of them are going out to a club with the intention of having sex. The girl will have sex for sure, if she really wants it. I'm not saying she would be able to choose any guy she wants, but she would have plenty of opportunities. The guy might have sex, it won't be impossible but it will be far from a sure thing. If you want realistic, that's how things are in the real word outside of harem games. And two identical guys but one is poor and the other is rich, the rich one gets way more opportunities and an easier life. Is it fair?, I don't know, but that's how it's.

And yet Jeremy goes into Lena. Says a lot about his loyalty.That's not how a loyal person behaves.:coffee:
True, and that's why I was only defending him in that specific situation. Overall he's a shitty friend.

Ivy was in top 3 for 3 fucking years constantly. Every character in top 5 got ton of content EXCEPT IVY:cautious:. EK IS DELIBERATELY HOLDING ON IanxIvy. Period.
She's in the top 3 but are you sure it's for the same reason you (and me) want more scenes for her?. Because I wouldn't be surprised if those voters would like Ivy getting fucked by Jeremy, Marcel (and possibly any other possible BBC, the more the merrier), Axel and now Jack, instead of Ian. Be careful what you wish for :p.

Oct 10, 2022
She's in the top 3 but are you sure it's for the same reason you (and me) want more scenes for her?. Because I wouldn't be surprised if those voters would like Ivy getting fucked by Jeremy, Marcel (and possibly any other possible BBC, the more the merrier), Axel and now Jack, instead of Ian. Be careful what you wish for :p.
Please don't give them ideas.

Also since all of them are NPCs we are not gonna see it anyway, unless it's 3way with Lena or something. I am pretty sure Ivy fucked lots of guy 'n gals since the beginning of the game but neither Lena nor Ian saw it, so as we.

Reactions: | Vee |

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How the actual fuck lena better mc than Ian
She is repeatable female protagonist any corruption game introduce
The poll was worthless in the first case since you can't compare two protagonists without including their respective routes. Naturally Lena got more votes since she is a hot woman, while Ian is a generic dude that 99% of the audience doesn't envision themselves sleeping with. If he poll was about the routes, it would include Ians cast like Cindy, Alison, Holly, etc., and on Lenas side you had to consider how good Axel, Mike and Jeremy truly are.
But who knows what the patreons and discord user are thinking. I see a bunch of stupid shit on patreon, but even that could only be a vocal minority.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The poll was worthless in the first case since you can't compare two protagonists without including their respective routes. Naturally Lena got more votes since she is a hot woman, while Ian is a generic dude that 99% of the audience doesn't envision themselves sleeping with. If he poll was about the routes, it would include Ians cast like Cindy, Alison, Holly, etc., and on Lenas side you had to consider how good Axel, Mike and Jeremy truly are.
But who knows what the patreons and discord user are thinking. I see a bunch of stupid shit on patreon, but even that could only be a vocal minority.
I agree, compare the worst routes from Ian to the worst from Lena.

Lenas worst are Robert:FacePalm: and Stan:WaitWhat:

Ian on the other hand, has Minerva and Cherry. These are arguably his worst and even they are pretty solid.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Not only Stan did well in the polls,hes starting his training arc with the boys.
Chad Stan is about to start his harem with Lena,Holly,Louise,etc.
Exercising one time and thinking hes gonna turn into a Chad is definitely something I can see Stan thinking :KEK:

The only harem Stan is capable of starting is an AI one with ChatGPT as the main bitch and then adding ones like Microsoft Bing, Perplexity AI or Google Bard AI :HideThePain:

Who am I kidding, even AIs are gonna get bored with Stan :KEK:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Exercising one time and thinking hes gonna turn into a Chad is definitely something I can see Stan thinking :KEK:

The only harem Stan is capable of starting is an AI one with ChatGPT as the main bitch and then adding ones like Microsoft Bing, Perplexity AI or Google Bard AI :HideThePain:

Who am I kidding, even AIs are gonna get bored with Stan :KEK:
Forcing AI's to be Stan's girlfriends is how you get them to revolt and exterminate humanity.

By the way, I think he says he hired a personal trainer. If the personal trainer ends up being Ivy, this thread is going to explode.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes he has right to withhold information as he wants. BUT what kinda friend is he if he does this?
Like i said, it depends on his perception of what would be consequences of revealing it, and his intentions.

Jeremy notes that Ian spent a literal year depressed and moping over Gillian, and only recently started to move on. It's not unreasonable for him to think that if Ian learnt about Gillian, he could relapse in his earlier behavior. And that withholding this info he's helping his friend to stay on his present course.

To use an exaggerated example, if Jeremy suspected Ian might literally off himself if he learns about Gillian being in town and still fucking the guy she's betrayed him with, would he be "a good friend" in your eyes by immediately running to Ian with this info, without care about the consequences?

they grew together, been together from college(i believe) and than goes on telling wade "I don't steal in friend house" bullshit and guess what he does with Lena?
He falls to the player's magical "i get what i want" button. If the player chooses to use it. Otherwise, he keeps his distance.

If you want to hold it against him, how do you feel about reverse situation, which is Ian knowingly hitting on Alison and cock-blocking Jeremy from her, even though it is Jeremy who first brings up possibility of getting together with her, and you know it is something he wants? And doing it not even because the player finds Alison their girl of choice, but purely to get one over Jeremy? Because i don't really see people in this thread feeling like "bad friends" for doing it to him. Quite the opposite, they brag about it and relish this opportunity.

Imagine if Jeremy took this attitude with Lena? Mocking Ian to his face for getting it on with her? This thread would be cinders. But the opposite seems to be not just a fair game, but a local sport.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes