Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
I'm not complaining about the arrival of Jack but I preferred that they included Tyrone in the new game. Let's hope they include it in the future.

Reactions: Chemish

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not complaining about the arrival of Jack but I preferred that they included Tyrone in the new game. Let's hope they include it in the future.
Let's not. We already have 3 cameos already, Ian won't get with BG Jess or Nat but Lena gets the option to fuck around with Jack. Absolute injustice on Ian's part. Can't hook up with Ivy. Can't hook up with Nat. Can't hook up with BG Jess. It's bullshit.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Question, what ways are there for Lena and Ian to break up? The only one I know is sleeping with Holly being a total Chad and not sleeping in the first place.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Question, what ways are there for Lena and Ian to break up? The only one I know is sleeping with Holly being a total Chad and not sleeping in the first place.

Given the amount of cuckolding that the two make of each other, certainly more Lena, I don't think it takes a genius, in my opinion the two leave each other for Ian comments on Lena's registration on Onlifan, I think he's not suitable, Lena will stop him because he thinks he is a non-open person.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Here highlighted the bits for you guys. Do open your eyes.

EvaKiss isn't done answering the questions on her most recent Q&A, but I figured I'd summarize the more interesting responses so far.

EvaKiss Sept 2023 Q&A Notes #1

2) She would like to give Patreons what they want (see Polls), and will make some smaller suggestions happen, but she is going to follow her own vision. Her vision is what keeps her motivated.
9) She knew having a double protagonist was risky, but she didn’t want to make another GGGB. She wanted new creative challenges to keep her motivated. She will take on new risky challenges in her next game when it comes.
26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line.

27) When asked if she would start implementing wilder or more hardcore scenes in ORS, like in GGGB, Eva responded that she intends to build up the spiciness of the scenes in ORS but wants to keep the story semi-realistic.
And Ian won't be having any content with Nat and Gillian(Chameleon) but with Jessica it's possible.

I just have one thing to say after this:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ivy is for Lena, not for Ian, get over it :4Head:
26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”

Apparently reading a QnA is hard for some people. Think some should go back to school to learn how to FUCKING read.

27) When asked if she would start implementing wilder or more hardcore scenes in ORS, like in GGGB, Eva responded that she intends to build up the spiciness of the scenes in ORS but wants to keep the story semi-realistic.
And Jack's seen was semi realistic how exactly? OH wait... It wasn't. It was a out of the blue event just to pander. EK is just lying her ass off at this point.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes