dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”

Apparently reading a QnA is hard for some people. Think some should go back to school to learn how to FUCKING read.
Apparently you're too bitter to take a joke. :4Head:

But I'm sure Ivy will pity fuck Ian once :KEK:

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
For some reason I am not excited for the boat stuff. I feel like those will be just Tyrone's home event but on a boat.

I wonder when Stan is going to interact with Ivy?
Chapter 12,13?
Maybe after Holly hangs out with him more and he loses 30lbs then he'll get a chance to talk to Ivy. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
As of chapter 11 epilogue, if Lena puts good word for him with Ivy, they leave the club together.
Bro needs Ian and Lena's blessing to fuck any of the girls in the game. It's pathetic.
Alison - only if Ian isn't interested in her.
Emma - only if Ian fucked her and he lets him have her.
Lena - only if she has a BBC fetish.
Louise - they only stay together if Lena allows them to.
Ivy - no scenes yet but needs Ian and Lena to praise him.

He's all dick and no pull. Or brain cells. Cherry seems to be the only girl who canonically can't stand him regardless of what players do.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
A lot of people dislike Jeremy, I'd venture and say that even more hate him. Still, I'm 100% percent sure that if he was written like a chad that could fuck any LI if he wanted, the game wouldn’t have half the player base it has. You have to realise that the dev didn't want a game focused on "NTR", and the best way to ensure that the player only sees their desired content is to make it so that they can specifically choose when a NPC has sex with an active LI.

You could have had another Eric from BB, although I suspect a lot of the player-base doesn't know the meme :HideThePain:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Bro needs Ian and Lena's blessing to fuck any of the girls in the game. It's pathetic.
Alison - only if Ian isn't interested in her.
Emma - only if Ian fucked her and he lets him have her.
Lena - only if she has a BBC fetish.
Louise - they only stay together if Lena allows them to.
Ivy - no scenes yet but needs Ian and Lena to praise him.

He's all dick and no pull. Or brain cells. Cherry seems to be the only girl who canonically can't stand him regardless of what players do.
With Jessica GB he doesn't succeed and with Jessica BD he almost dies trying.

Reactions: SerHawkes and yuvce

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
A lot of people dislike Jeremy, I'd venture and say that even more hate him. Still, I'm 100% percent sure that if he was written like a chad that could fuck any LI if he wanted, the game wouldn’t have half the player base it has. You have to realise that the dev didn't want a game focused on "NTR", and the best way to ensure that the player only sees their desired content is to make it so that they can specifically choose when a NPC has sex with an active LI.

You could have had another Eric from BB, although I suspect a lot of the player-base doesn't know the meme :HideThePain:
What is complaint about:
The only impression we give by saying that it has become Fetish-driven is bcz the Story-driven narrative is not upto the mark/is declining especially with how Marcel is handled, buncha cameo character's adding and some(Jack) getting scenes even especially when EK is cutting down chapters, some bullshit NPC's getting upgrading and were fed buncha content(Stan + Robert).

What is not complaint but criticizing character's:
We don't Hate fetishes but just want the story element to not lag. Now when I(specifically)/we(don't know about other's agreeing with me on this) complaint about Alison being a shitty character that is not pointing EK out BUT that is despising Alison's way of handling thing's, When we complaint about Cindy it's not we don't want that kinda character in-game but we don't like her when she goes on being a smart and jealous bitch.

THERE IS CLEAR DIFFERENCE! :coffee:
We just criticize character on their way of behaving (We did with Alison, Cindy and now Jeremy) but no we don't HATE any characters. I don't remember anyone mentioning that _Put any character name_ shouldn't be in-game (just cameo character getting scenes as they are cameo characters). We sometimes pull legs as we share memes along but mostly it's just about how a certain character is portrayed in-game. simple as that.:giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question, what ways are there for Lena and Ian to break up? The only one I know is sleeping with Holly being a total Chad and not sleeping in the first place.
In addition to what was already mentioned, Lena can get mad at Ian for getting into a fight with Robert when she asks him not to, or if Ian criticizes her for "selling herself to guys" on Stalkfap. They can reconcile eventually, or it can lead to a breakup.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes