jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
I am experiencing a bug, I can't play chapter 11 epilogue, whenever I get to that point it just replays chapter 11 and then points to the patreon link? Tried old saves, new game, same ending bug each time.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I am experiencing a bug, I can't play chapter 11 epilogue, whenever I get to that point it just replays chapter 11 and then points to the patreon link? Tried old saves, new game, same ending bug each time.
Load save from start/mid of CH11 it should work fine. If issue persists than check your paths.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Episode 12 should be the vacation episode where the Ian x Lena x Holly Throuple should be formed right? It has to be. It's like a milestone for the game other than the consolidation of the loyal and love ian x lena couple. Then there is the ivy sex scene with ian. I just need those two other things because the rest of the game will be pretty exhausting filled with drama and shit with the tournament and seymour trying to bring lena with ian help or some other worse shit.
Either way, I know for a fact next update the holly trinity shall come.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Episode 12 should be the vacation episode where the Ian x Lena x Holly Throuple should be formed right? It has to be. It's like a milestone for the game other than the consolidation of the loyal and love ian x lena couple. Then there is the ivy sex scene with ian. I just need those two other things because the rest of the game will be pretty exhausting filled with drama and shit with the tournament and seymour trying to bring lena with ian help or some other worse shit.
As much as we have been waiting for this I'm afraid bcz of IanxCindy drama, Ian will HAVE TO face consequences of IanxCindy cheating/relationship branching/s before this. Otherwise it will be a garbage in sense of story where Ian displays major red flag "FUCKING (Best)FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND". Lena would make decision about IanxLena bcz of IanxCindy before and Ian will be given chance to justify/come clean/deny/breakup/salvage type shit. Only than this will be possible as Lena now knows about IanxCindy in one branching where Ivy and Jeremy caught Ian. We'll see how Chad Ian will handle things.:oops::unsure:

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
"On Theory". Chapter 12, and I am entirely using quotes here, "should" encompass the Beach Episode, ALONG with the MMA Tournament, which has YET to happen. As for the Throuple, it could happen and possibly be established there. Ian-Ivy though? It SHOULD happen, but there is zero assurance of that actually happen on EK's part, given the complete bullshit hypocrisy of her saying 'Oh yeah, there are already too many characters and such, plenty for lewd scenes' yet what do she do? 'HERE IS A JACK-LENA SCENE COMPLETELY OUT OF LEFT FUCKING FIELD!!! Sorry Ian-Ivy, your still in the back burner, for whatever reason'.

I have little to no faith at this point.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
"On Theory". Chapter 12, and I am entirely using quotes here, "should" encompass the Beach Episode, ALONG with the MMA Tournament, which has YET to happen. As for the Throuple, it could happen and possibly be established there. Ian-Ivy though? It SHOULD happen, but there is zero assurance of that actually happen on EK's part, given the complete bullshit hypocrisy of her saying 'Oh yeah, there are already too many characters and such, plenty for lewd scenes' yet what do she do? 'HERE IS A JACK-LENA SCENE COMPLETELY OUT OF LEFT FUCKING FIELD!!! Sorry Ian-Ivy, your still in the back burner, for whatever reason'.

I have little to no faith at this point.
There will not be an "early" ivi 1 on 1 with ian. It will come as a threesome for sure with lena like louise did. I don't care that much about ivy tho. I just want that throuple... and then i'm set the rest of the game and also that i don't have to protect holly from ivy trying to corrupt her all the time.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
So do we know which characters are going to the beach outing? Im interested to see what sorts of bikinis the girls wear during that event :devilish:. It'd be cool if Eva is able to match the bikini type to the character's personality.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So do we know which characters are going to the beach outing? Im interested to see what sorts of bikinis the girls wear during that event :devilish:. It'd be cool if Eva is able to match the bikini type to the character's personality.
So far, minimum: Lena and Holly are 'locked'. Cinders? Probably not unless cheating on Wade with Ian so 20/80 on that. Emma? I'd say 50/50. Ivy? Knowing EK and her bullshit? .0001% chance. Cherry? Unlikely since Lena will be there and that could start a war there.

• Sad
Reactions: axy2

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As much as we have been waiting for this I'm afraid bcz of IanxCindy drama, Ian will HAVE TO face consequences of IanxCindy cheating/relationship branching/s before this. Otherwise it will be a garbage in sense of story where Ian displays major red flag "FUCKING (Best)FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND". Lena would make decision about IanxLena bcz of IanxCindy before and Ian will be given chance to justify/come clean/deny/breakup/salvage type shit. Only than this will be possible as Lena now knows about IanxCindy in one branching where Ivy and Jeremy caught Ian. We'll see how Chad Ian will handle things.:oops::unsure:
And that is one of the reasons you should not get entangled with that entitled egoist that is Cindy at all, only try to help Wade and her to keep together and you will not have problems.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
And that is one of the reasons you should not get entangled with that entitled egoist that is Cindy at all, only try to help Wade and her to keep together and you will not have problems.
That issue will still be present in-game whether you indulge or not as it is a complete path/s in itself and will take priority over further IanxLena story progression so in the end EK still has to do it. Now how EK handles IanxLena correlated to IanxCindy will be interesting to see as game is near end(5 chapters to go) so "consequences phase" should be officially started from CH12 or CH13.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hey, i keep getting this error when i try to access the boutique.

Anybody know a way around?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 604, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_11_epilogue.rpy", line 1776, in <module>
NameError: name 'v11boutique' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_11_epilogue.rpyc", line 1776, in script
  File "E:\Download Games torrent\No Man\New\test1\GAMES\OurRedString-v11.0_epilogue_BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Download Games torrent\No Man\New\test1\GAMES\OurRedString-v11.0_epilogue_BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download Games torrent\No Man\New\test1\GAMES\OurRedString-v11.0_epilogue_BETA-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 604, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "E:\Download Games torrent\No Man\New\test1\GAMES\OurRedString-v11.0_epilogue_BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 342, in evaluate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
  File "E:\Download Games torrent\No Man\New\test1\GAMES\OurRedString-v11.0_epilogue_BETA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Download Games torrent\No Man\New\test1\GAMES\OurRedString-v11.0_epilogue_BETA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_11_epilogue.rpy", line 1776, in <module>
NameError: name 'v11boutique' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v11.0_epilogue_BETA
Sat Oct  7 12:22:23 2023
JDMOD is causing issue report in the JDMOD's thread.

Reactions: SirSeth
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes