SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
We just criticize character on their way of behaving (We did with Alison, Cindy and now Jeremy) but no we don't HATE any characters. I don't remember anyone mentioning that _Put any character name_ shouldn't be in-game (just cameo character getting scenes as they are cameo characters). We sometimes pull legs as we share memes along but mostly it's just about how a certain character is portrayed in-game. simple as that.:giggle::coffee:
Who the fuck is we in this? I hate Jeremy. I hate Geymour. I hate Robert. I hate Axel. I hate Stan. I hate Perry (Cock blocking fuckhead). I have alot of hate.

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's look like Jack has betrayed and forgotten about Ash:ROFLMAO:
No problem because Ash stayed with Eva he was able to get off drugs, finish college and get a good job and be successful in modeling. ;)(y)
Who the fuck is we in this? I hate Jeremy. I hate Geymour. I hate Robert. I hate Axel. I hate Stan. I hate Perry (Cock blocking fuckhead). I have alot of hate.
It's very difficult not to hate Perry, he complains all the time when he doesn't go where he wants, you try to help him score, but he despises our efforts to help him (that makes you want to hit him) and the worst thing is being a damn snitch !

Jeremy didn't want to hate him, but he earned that hate by not coming forward like a man about Louise and Ivy, lying about Gillian, and probably about who her boyfriend is.

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Bro needs Ian and Lena's blessing to fuck any of the girls in the game. It's pathetic.
Alison - only if Ian isn't interested in her.
Emma - only if Ian fucked her and he lets him have her.
Lena - only if she has a BBC fetish.
Louise - they only stay together if Lena allows them to.
Ivy - no scenes yet but needs Ian and Lena to praise him.

He's all dick and no pull. Or brain cells. Cherry seems to be the only girl who canonically can't stand him regardless of what players do.
To be fair, other than Ivy he can still bang all of them. That's more than Stan will ever get.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes