fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Ian Holly and Ian Cindy are mutually exclusive, so I imagine if the trouple happens next update, the Cindy drama can happen simultaneously for players who chose Cindy. The only thing this leaves out would be Holly who kissed Lena while Lena is with Ian who is cheating on her with Cindy. If that very specific path is chosen, then I feel Lena will automatically dump Ian and fully invest in Holly.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Ian Holly and Ian Cindy are mutually exclusive, so I imagine if the trouble happens next update, the Cindy drama can happen simultaneously for players who chose Cindy. The only thing this leaves out would be Holly who kissed Lena while Lena is with Ian who is cheating on her with Cindy. If that very specific path is chosen, then I feel Lena will automatically dump Ian and fully invest in Holly.
I mean... yeah. But it's so troublesome to set up the ian x lena x holly combo that also going for cindy is so eh. But I guess it has to happen and the need for branching in the game is kind of a mess for the dev, even after the re-restructuring in ch 11.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That issue will still be present in-game whether you indulge or not as it is a complete path/s in itself and will take priority over further IanxLena story progression so in the end EK still has to do it. Now how EK handles IanxLena correlated to IanxCindy will be interesting to see as game is near end(5 chapters to go) so "consequences phase" should be officially started from CH12 or CH13.
While it might be right, that the Cindy situation will be resolved/making drama in the next chapter, it is also clear that if you kept away from Cindy (her and Emma are the girls I dislike the most), your Ian will not be in trouble with Lena/Alison/Holly/etc. and that is what counts most.
That EK must still make a "Cindy trouble" path is clear.

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

axy2

Aug 28, 2022
Ian Holly and Ian Cindy are mutually exclusive, so I imagine if the trouble happens next update, the Cindy drama can happen simultaneously for players who chose Cindy. The only thing this leaves out would be Holly who kissed Lena while Lena is with Ian who is cheating on her with Cindy. If that very specific path is chosen, then I feel Lena will automatically dump Ian and fully invest in Holly.
Exactly, imagine if Cindy shows up at the beach house where Lena (knowing the secret from Ivy) and Wade are?

Oh delicious angst!

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
In my Chad Ian playthrough where Ian and Lena are couple and Ivy told Lena that Ian messed around with Cindy and Lena reflects on those thoughts(IanxCindy) but when epilogue ends the last check was about ian_cindy_sex or holly_kiss but here Lena totally omits IanxCindy(might be due to or) but reflects upon Holly kiss only when she should be reflecting upon both IanxCindy and Holly too. I guess it's another bug. PilotLara can you check. screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Exactly, imagine if Cindy shows up at the beach house where Lena (knowing the secret from Ivy) and Wade are?

Oh delicious angst!
I am in favor of cat fights:sneaky:(y).
It's time that we turn the tables:devilish:.
I hope Ian cheers them both from the side.:coffee::love:

Rip those clothes off, slap them faces
bounce those titties, slap those titties
Cat fight! Cat fight! Cat fight! Cat fight! Cat fight!

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Who do you guys have for Lenas path on the save where Ian is with Holly. I want it to be semi-wholesome to match Ian's story vibes, but both decent options from Lena are gone on that save. I tried a late Mark path for Lena, but the chapter 10 blowjob needs 8 lust for Lena who's not on drugs?? And 7 lust for him to be allowed to film. Stan is the only other romance option for Lena but he sucks and would drag down the save file:FacePalm:

• Sad
Reactions: axy2

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Who do you guys have for Lenas path on the save where Ian is with Holly. I want it to be semi-wholesome to match Ian's story vibes, but both decent options from Lena are gone on that save. I tried a late Mark path for Lena, but the chapter 10 blowjob needs 8 lust for Lena who's not on drugs?? And 7 lust for him to be allowed to film. Stan is the only other romance option for Lena but he sucks and would drag down the save file:FacePalm:
Ivy, naturally. Louise on a bad day.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Lena is lezzing in my every path.:BootyTime: Ivy is obvious, Louise is just a toy, I would go for Emma now too. Male NPC's for Lena are just trash:p.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Aside for Ian, all the other dudes are assholes. Robert Blackmailing lena for a waitress job? Fuck off dude, go suck a fat dick. Jeremy one pump chump bbc? eh... he can choke on his own dick for all i care, he need EK help to get laid.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lena is lezzing in my every path.:BootyTime: Ivy is obvious. I would go for Emma now too. Male NPC's for Lena are just trash:p.
Aside for Ian, all the other dudes are assholes. Robert Blackmailing lena for a waistress job? Fuck off dude, go suck a fat dick. Jeremy one pump chump bbc? eh... he can choke on his own dick for all i care, he need EK help to get laid.
Preach.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
In my Chad Ian playthrough where Ian and Lena are couple and Ivy told Lena that Ian messed around with Cindy and Lena reflects on those thoughts(IanxCindy) but when epilogue ends the last check was about ian_cindy_sex or holly_kiss but here Lena totally omits IanxCindy(might be due to or) but reflects upon Holly kiss only when she should be reflecting upon both IanxCindy and Holly too. I guess it's another bug. PilotLara can you check. View attachment 2987202
View attachment 2987203
View attachment 2987205
I can't find anything wrong with this. The game checks most definitely for ian_cindy_sex.
Screenshot 2023-10-07 153623.png

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Sorry, but for me the only viable option for Lena is Holly, you just have to read the dialogue to realize that they have a very special connection almost like with Ian, but without the power of the script on his side, Stan is just a bag of money, what can be helped to have more confidence and improve your life? Of course, but it's still just for jokes, money and nothing more, Louise's natural state is to be a good submissive bitch unless she finds someone who can put up with her, Mark is just a quick fuck in Lena's whore route of no importance , I know it, you know it, we all know it.

As for Ian, the healthiest relationship he could have would be with Cherry fits perfectly with what he would need, but I like drama, so we'll go for Cindy and seeing that her relationship with Wade is more doomed I'm doing them a favor Putting him out of his misery will probably go wrong, but trust him, Ian will turn out like a Chad.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So far, minimum: Lena and Holly are 'locked'. Cinders? Probably not unless cheating on Wade with Ian so 20/80 on that. Emma? I'd say 50/50. Ivy? Knowing EK and her bullshit? .0001% chance. Cherry? Unlikely since Lena will be there and that could start a war there.
I think Lena can potentially turn the beach thing down if she's broken up with Ian. Which could open a way for Cherry to show up instead, i guess. Cindy will be on the photo session cruise. Emma was buying a swimsuit in the epilogue and is part of the Scooby gang so pretty sure she will show up. Only question is whether this ends up with Emma/Perry or some Lena/Emma or Ian/Emma or a threesome.

edit: i wonder if Alison finds a moment to show up unannounced at some point. She was talking about needing a vacation for a while, and this could get... interesting if Ian cheated on Lena with her in Ch.11.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sorry, but for me the only viable option for Lena is Holly, you just have to read the dialogue to realize that they have a very special connection almost like with Ian
Nonsense, it's obviously Seymour. Lena can be completely smitten with him, and recognizes he can lead her to heights no other character in the game can :sneaky:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Aside for Ian, all the other dudes are assholes. Robert Blackmailing lena for a waitress job? Fuck off dude, go suck a fat dick. Jeremy one pump chump bbc? eh... he can choke on his own dick for all i care, he need EK help to get laid.
Assholes, losers, or perverts. Most are 2 out of 3.

Stan - Loser and pervert
Perry - Loser and pervert
Wade - Loser
Jeremy - Asshole and pervert
Seymour - Asshole and pervert
Robert - Asshole and loser
Mike - Asshole
Axel - Scum of the earth
Ed - Was intended to be a pervert but content was cut.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes