dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Assholes, losers, or perverts. Most are 2 out of 3.

Stan - Loser and pervert
Perry - Loser and pervert
Wade - Loser
Jeremy - Asshole and pervert
Seymour - Asshole and pervert
Robert - Asshole and loser
Mike - Asshole
Axel - Scum of the earth
Ed - Was intended to be a pervert but content was cut.
Ok. Next game's gotta be all Ed, showing just how pervert pervert can be. Maybe with Molly as an NPC accomplice. You see, they open a laundry shop near campus, with a lot of unwashed undies and....

EdTrollFace.png

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Why exactly do you want homeless bum-guy to have scenes with Lena or anyone for that matter?

Is there a fetish am I missing?

We have: BBCs, incels, latinos, asians, average white guys, not-so average white guys, race-swapping bros, coercive business men, bookworms, strippers, clingy redheads and ghosts from other games all for Lena.
Not really a fetish, just wondering if Eva makes him a character that will have sex scenes or is he just a plot device. Also, homeless bum fits well with 'ugly bastard' and fucking a hottie like Lena wouldn't be so bad.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
He was in the latest update- he tried to warn Lena about Seymour so I guess hes a part of that storyline?
If Lena meets with Seymour, the bum will show up recognizing Lena from the ally, trying to aplogize for scaring her, Seymour will then chase him off. Seymour then goes on to say he looks really familiar, like his old business partner. Later, at the civic center if Lena offer him money; the implication becomes Seymour screwed the man over, leaving him homeless.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Why exactly do you want homeless bum-guy to have scenes with Lena or anyone for that matter?

We have: BBCs, incels, latinos, asians, average white guys, not-so average white guys, race-swapping bros, coercive business men, bookworms, strippers, clingy redheads and ghosts from other games all for Lena.
Potentially incest if I'm guessing right. But seeing as it'll be on Steam and that Eva (may have) stated that ORS won't have that fetish, I take it he's mainly a plot-development NPC only. Unless of course Lena's onlyfans devolves into shitzer videos.
In_Living_Color_Anton_Moves_in_Anton_In_The_Burbs.gif

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2022
Like people are complaining about how many random hookups Lena can have compared to Ian but Id happily switch for Ians more fleshed out romantic routes.
I mean, unless the guys complaining are cool with Ian to go bi and bang everyone or turn ORS into yet another idiotic harem fantasy.

It ain't like there are many realistic scenarios where random average gymbros like Ian can get tons of pussy in such a closed social circle. Ian as a player gets plenty of hook ups that can turn into romance which is great.

It's infinitely easier to crank up random sexual encounters for a female protagonist while staying somewhat etched in reality.

Potentially incest if I'm guessing right. But seeing as it'll be on Steam and that Eva (may have) stated that ORS won't have that fetish, I take it he's mainly a plot-development NPC only. Unless of course Lena's onlyfans devolves into shitzer videos.
Thank god for that. Last thing I needed was a reiteration of GGGB's incest scene.

With that being said... Maybe Lena could bang Jordan Peterson.

Reactions: ffive and Esti

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Stan - Loser and pervert
Wade - Loser
Mike - Asshole
Axel - Scum of the earth
Perry may be a loser, but pervert? If anything, dudes a quaker

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm pretty sure that Lena and Ian are always going to be at the beach house. In the real world it would make sense for her to back out, considering she very likely hasn't developed strong bonds of friendship with the rest of the scooby gang, aside from possibly Emma, but since this this is a game and Eva would have to write an entirely different chapter with entirely different scenes, characters, and dialogue. This beach house trip is one of the big three events we're expecting to wrap up the story, so it would be weird to not include Lena at all in it.
If Lena and Ian aren't together, then Lena has option in the epilogue to indicate her willingness to go or lack thereof, and it's stored in a variable.
Python:
        if v10_ian_left or v11_lena_breakup:
            l "About that..."
            menu v11perryinvite:
                "I'll go":
                    $ v11_perry_invite = 2
                    l "I guess it's alright if I join after all..."
// ...
                "I haven't decided yet":
                    $ v11_perry_invite = 1
                    l "I don't know, I haven't decided yet."
// ...
                "I don't think I'll go":
                    $ v11_perry_invite = 0
                    l "Actually, I don't think I'll go."
// ...
I think it'd be just as weird to do all this song and dance if in the end player isn't given any choice whether they attend this or not. Keep on mind that Lena not attending opens her schedule to interactions with her other routes (Mike, Robert, Stan, possibly Jeremy, not sure if he's coming) and that can be a way to start wrapping these up. So between this and Ian being potentially paired with someone else, there isn't necessarily much sense in forcing Lena to go, if she hasn't developed close connection with people who are going to be there.

And Lena seems to be convinced by Emma (if she hasn't already accepted), no matter what relationship she has with Ian or your choices as a player.
Lena is at best, wavering if she didn't want to go. And don't forget outing with Emma is completely optional. Lena can very well go shopping alone, and then it'd be quite weird for her to change her mind out of the blue and ignoring player's input.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

and Stan.

Mar 4, 2022
and Stan.
That's the incel.

Or maybe I'm missing a joke?

i would like to see a cuckquean + Lena, who also "deliver" girls for Ian
That's basically open/casual relationship Lena. She doesn't seem to ever have issues to give Ian pussy. Plus you have the option to pick FMF as your fetish during the Holly/longtonguebitch pajamas party.

Lena/Ian/Louise happens without any issue, Lena/Ian/Holly will bappen as well based on the dialogues between Holly and Bi-Lena (although at the cost of a 3-way romance drama in the later chapters) and likely Lena/Ian/longtonguebitch will happen too consider how few fucks both seem to give.

There's also the obvious Lena/Ian/leftistbitch that will happen quite easily considering how carefree both girls are.

The only unlikely outcome is a threeway with both Lena and Alison since Alison is depicted as quite jealous of Lena and will compete against her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

starkj

May 17, 2022

Stan - Loser and pervert
Wade - Loser
Mike - Asshole
Axel - Scum of the earth
Whole reason why i dont care much about Lena's part right here.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
He was in the latest update- he tried to warn Lena about Seymour so I guess hes a part of that storyline?
If Lena meets with Seymour, the bum will show up recognizing Lena from the ally, trying to aplogize for scaring her, Seymour will then chase him off. Seymour then goes on to say he looks really familiar, like his old business partner. Later, at the civic center if Lena offer him money; the implication becomes Seymour screwed the man over, leaving him homeless.
I'm clutching at straws here but I have a strange feeling the hobo is Lena's biological dad. I think Lena's mom was caught cheating on Charles (the hobo) with Seymour. Charles found out, left Lena's mom, she ended things with Seymour, Seymour ruined Charles' life as payback. I mean he does ask her what her relationship with Seymour is. As for why he doesn't just tell her he's her dad, maybe he's just ashamed to admit he walked out on her. Which checks out since Emma says he's reserved about his past.

And Seymour's reasoning for lusting after Lena could be a sick and twisted way of exacting revenge on her parents? Sponsoring her and enhancing her career while simultaneously corrupting her so that she'll want him and then once she relents, he reveals everything then gives one last fuck you to her parents and is all "I did more for Lena you ever did" or something along those lines.

Idk just a crack theory.

• Wow
Reactions: | Vee | and axy2

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm clutching at straws here but I have a strange feeling the hobo is Lena's biological dad. I think Lena's mom was caught cheating on Charles (the hobo) with Seymour. Charles found out, left Lena's mom, she ended things with Seymour, Seymour ruined Charles' life as payback. I mean he does ask her what her relationship with Seymour is. As for why he doesn't just tell her he's her dad, maybe he's just ashamed to admit he walked out on her. Which checks out since Emma says he's reserved about his past.

And Seymour's reasoning for lusting after Lena could be a sick and twisted way of exacting revenge on her parents? Sponsoring her and enhancing her career while simultaneously corrupting her so that she'll want him and then once she relents, he reveals everything then gives one last fuck you to her parents and is all "I did more for Lena you ever did" or something along those lines.

Idk just a crack theory.
You're not crazy. Been saying this since Chapter 9 or earlier. Not as much with your specifics. But definitely Seymour being interested in Lena's mom & destroying her dad (the bum) out of vengeance/jealousy or as a way to eliminate the competition. Hence Seymour's bizarre obsession with Lena who is otherwise just another dime-a-dozen hot chick to a triple-digits+ millionaire. A do-over he can control to replace the one that got away.

Quite a few of us have been speculating that Seymour was into and rejected by Lena's mom for quite some time too, since nothing else explains such an obsession (other than a few people's incorrect theories that Seymour is actually her father. He's not, for a variety of reasons, proven in the game also).

Bum = Dad is a little less definite. I'd put down $10k on Seymour as Lena's mom's rejected suitor though. Will likely be revealed during a hospital visit or a bill paid when Lena's mom falls ill. Unless Eva starts reading these posts and cares enough to change things for seeming too obvious. This is one of the few "coincidental" plot-points I'm fine with though, since it's not really so coincidental and more of a calculated move by an obsessive control-freak. I.E. more plausible than many of the convenient "cuz red string" coincidences in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuvce

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Idk just a crack theory.
You're not crazy. Been saying this since Chapter 9 or earlier. Not as much with your specifics. But definitely Seymour being interested in Lena's mom & destroying her dad (the bum) out of vengeance/jealousy or as a way to eliminate the competition. Hence Seymour's bizarre obsession with Lena who is otherwise just another dime-a-dozen hot chick to a triple-digits+ millionaire. A do-over he can control to replace the one that got away.

Quite a few of us have been speculating that Seymour was into and rejected by Lena's mom for quite some time too, since nothing else explains such an obsession (other than a few people's incorrect theories that Seymour is actually her father. He's not, for a variety of reasons, proven in the game also).

Bum = Dad is a little less definite. I'd put down $10k on Seymour as Lena's mom's rejected suitor though. Will likely be revealed during a hospital visit or a bill paid when Lena's mom falls ill. Unless Eva starts reading these posts and cares enough to change things for seeming too obvious. This is one of the few "coincidental" plot-points I'm fine with though, since it's not really so coincidental and more of a calculated move by an obsessive control-freak. I.E. more plausible than many of the convenient "cuz red string" coincidences in the game.
It is not(!) proven in the game that Seymour isn´t Lena´s father! Seymour might never have been told by Lena´s mom that he is the one and he tells it to Lena the way he is aware of, that he has no children, but the way he treats Lena on most path variants hint strongly that he suspects she might be his daughter.
Come on, Seymour is very much simping after her, he could recruit established supermodels without problem, but he chooses Lena and can be quite lavish in his attention to her. It might have started as a chance encounter, but Seymour seems to suspect now Lena could be his child. And considering how bad her mother treats Lena most of the time, hardly as part of the family, is another hint that she is probably Seymour´s daughter.
Remember that Syemour got rejected for dubious reasons by a woman? Lena´s mom might have been involved with Seymour, cheating on her husband and when she got pregnant had to pull the plug. She would clearly know that Lena is Seymour´s daughter, a part of her life she wants gone. Lena is treated by her mother like an ATM and not much more. She is on the very outside of the family, her younger brother, a waste of space, instead get´s treated with lavish love by their Mom.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes