GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
It is not(!) proven in the game that Seymour isn´t Lena´s father! Seymour might never have been told by Lena´s mom that he is the one and he tells it to Lena the way he is aware of, that he has no children, but the way he treats Lena on most path variants hint strongly that he suspects she might be his daughter.
Come on, Seymour is very much simping after her, he could recruit established supermodels without problem, but he chooses Lena and can be quite lavish in his attention to her. It might have started as a chance encounter, but Seymour seems to suspect now Lena could be his child. And considering how bad her mother treats Lena most of the time, hardly as part of the family, is another hint that she is probably Seymour´s daughter.
Remember that Syemour got rejected for dubious reasons by a woman? Lena´s mom might have been involved with Seymour, cheating on her husband and when she got pregnant had to pull the plug. She would clearly know that Lena is Seymour´s daughter, a part of her life she wants gone. Lena is treated by her mother like an ATM and not much more. She is on the very outside of the family, her younger brother, a waste of space, instead get´s treated with lavish love by their Mom.
Sure, what father doesn't want to make his own daughter cum with a sex toy right in front of him? That scene practically proves your theory!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sure, what father doesn't want to make his own daughter cum with a sex toy right in front of him? That scene practically proves your theory!
:ROFLMAO: You have not played EK´s first game "Good Girl gone bad", right? A hint: stuff like this can happen on some paths in Eva Kiss´games.
By the way, at current version Seymour might suspect Lena to be his daughter, but he does not have to know for sure.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I dont think family stuff is on the books for ORS because EK wants to sell the game on steam.

Reactions: axy2

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
:ROFLMAO: You have not played EK´s first game "Good Girl gone bad", right? A hint: stuff like this can happen on some paths in Eva Kiss´games.
By the way, at current version Seymour might suspect Lena to be his daughter, but he does not have to know for sure.
Oh, I played GGGB, but in 11 chapters of ORS nothing indicated crazy developments like an incest plot.

EDIT: incest, not invest (fucking auto-correct!)

Last edited:
Reactions: SerHawkes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh, I played GGGB, but in 11 chapters of ORS nothing indicated crazy developments like an invest plot.
It is in there so. Not easy to get, you need some specific stat scores and event scenes, but it is possible.

Maybe that's the loophole Eva is going for. Seymour isn't touching Lena at any point. He uses words, toys and, going by that shooting with Axel, maybe even other guys to fuck with her. No actual incest happpening.
I see it similar, esp. that Seymour so far never touched Lene in a sexual way. Just wait and see, soon we will have
Seymour in a black suit heavily breathing: "Lena, I am your father!"(hoheeee)
Lena: "Yeeeessss":LOL: (Since Seymour does more for her than her family ever did, maybe except her stepfather. Lena´s mom and borther treat her like an ATM and nothing more.)

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This was possible in GGGB. Then Patreon introduced the "no incest" rule. Eva will do something similar - her Patreon page will be nuked.
That's why now in AVNs we have "you live with Landlady and her beautiful daughters" rather than mom and sisters. In general, Seymour is unlikely to be Lena's father. The rules are simple.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This was possible in GGGB. Then Patreon introduced the "no incest" rule. Eva will do something similar - her Patreon page will be nuked.
That's why now in AVNs we have "you live with Landlady and her beautiful daughters" rather than mom and sisters. In general, Seymour is unlikely to be Lena's father. The rules are simple.
Geymour to Lena to the relations they have:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Seymour is one of my fav , very well written character and hes so believable
hes the type of bastards who enjoys to fuck with ppl minds like this .
corrupting them from inside and outside without touching or physical relationship .
he sees himself as a king or a a chosen one or maybe god . according to his conversation with lena and when we understand about his philosophy .

he thinks so highly of himself so a simple thing like sex aint interesting to him .
fucking lena is the most generic and simple thing could happen to him and thats not satisfying for him for sure .

he just sit there on his throne like a King/Boss and controlling his puppets [axel , lena ,...] the way he wants . having control over ppl in the city.
he just loves to control all ppl around and choose/force their path in their lifes .
thats what satisfying to him , having control on everything and every ppl and acting as a God .

TlIOIlT

Aug 10, 2021
kinda agree , but i still think there is something between him and lena , maybe he was her father ?
theres must be a reason why hes so obsessed with lena ! and unlike you i hate that motherfucker wish there was a way to avoid him completely in story.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I dont think EK is going to add incest.
I do believe shes going to make some twist regarding Seymour and Lena family,like the old man dated her mom in the past and thats why hes obsessed with Lena or something like that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Because we can trust Seymour to be an honest and upfront individual;)
Still EK herself mentioned ORS will not have incest, and as ORS is on steam now too, do you really think EK will take a chance like that? I don't think so.
As I wrote in an earlier post, Seymour might not provenly know it, just suspecting that Lena is his daughter. That something into this direction seems to be in the cards is that Seymour never touched Lena sexually, but is very, very much simping over and supporting her. As mentioned, Seymour with his money and connections could easily book renowned supermodels for his photo hobby, zero problem.
But instead he takes in a newbie, if slightly rising, model with Lena. I speculate that Seymour either learned of his possible offspring before meeting her first or after their first meeting when he decided to look further into Lena´s life.

I do not base this solely on speculation, but also the fact that there is no really sexual contact between Lena and Seymour, two of the major characters in game so far. That goes against EK´s typical MO. This far in (ch.11) normally the couples which could happen had at least some "naughty fun" together or are close to it.

Besides, unlike the bigot fuckers at Patreon, Steam has few problems with incest in games.

• Angry
Reactions: Esti and SerHawkes

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Still EK herself mentioned ORS will not have incest, and as ORS is on steam now too, do you really think EK will take a chance like that? I don't think so.
As I said, it's not incest if he doesn't touch her sexually. He could use other methods.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Maybe that's the loophole Eva is going for. Seymour isn't touching Lena at any point. He uses words, toys and, going by that shooting with Axel, maybe even other guys to fuck with her. No actual incest happpening.
Or... Seymour, mostly known as Geymour, has a microscopic penis... So hes essentially giving Lena as much pleasure as he can with his name, his money and his toys before finally whipping out his oversized clitoris for Lena to play with :HideThePain::KEK:.

Luckily for him, Lena is as much of a Lesbian as she is Straight, so she will find a way to be happy about it regardless :HideThePain::devilish:.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Even if he doesn't touch her, it's still content that patreon/mastercard doesn't want. A father looking her daughter masturbating is morally wrong for them. It's still a sexual event in itself.

As I wrote in an earlier post, Seymour might not provenly know it, just suspecting that Lena is his daughter. That something into this direction seems to be in the cards is that Seymour never touched Lena sexually, but is very, very much simping over and supporting her. As mentioned, Seymour with his money and connections could easily book renowned supermodels for his photo hobby, zero problem.
But instead he takes in a newbie, if slightly rising, model with Lena. I speculate that Seymour either learned of his possible offspring before meeting her first or after their first meeting when he decided to look further into Lena´s life.

I do not base this solely on speculation, but also the fact that there is no really sexual contact between Lena and Seymour, two of the major characters in game so far. That goes against EK´s typical MO. This far in (ch.11) normally the couples which could happen had at least some "naughty fun" together or are close to it.

Besides, unlike the bigot fuckers at Patreon, Steam has few problems with incest in games.
It's not the typical MO? That's good, something new happening. I don't think it's because of future incest.

Sure Steam has less problem with incest, but the game is still on Patreon.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes