Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
If Lena and Ian aren't together, then Lena has option in the epilogue to indicate her willingness to go or lack thereof, and it's stored in a variable.
Python:
        if v10_ian_left or v11_lena_breakup:
            l "About that..."
            menu v11perryinvite:
                "I'll go":
                    $ v11_perry_invite = 2
                    l "I guess it's alright if I join after all..."
// ...
                "I haven't decided yet":
                    $ v11_perry_invite = 1
                    l "I don't know, I haven't decided yet."
// ...
                "I don't think I'll go":
                    $ v11_perry_invite = 0
                    l "Actually, I don't think I'll go."
// ...
I think it'd be just as weird to do all this song and dance if in the end player isn't given any choice whether they attend this or not. Keep on mind that Lena not attending opens her schedule to interactions with her other routes (Mike, Robert, Stan, possibly Jeremy, not sure if he's coming) and that can be a way to start wrapping these up. So between this and Ian being potentially paired with someone else, there isn't necessarily much sense in forcing Lena to go, if she hasn't developed close connection with people who are going to be there.

Lena is at best, wavering if she didn't want to go. And don't forget outing with Emma is completely optional. Lena can very well go shopping alone, and then it'd be quite weird for her to change her mind out of the blue and ignoring player's input.
You are absolutely right. It might be a sign of how much I like Emma that in none of my saved paths Lena went shopping alone :D. Also, I agree it would make more sense for Lena not to go in certain paths, but it would also mean quite a lot of extra work for Eva. So maybe a Lena that refuses to go with the gang, still goes to the same beach (pure coincedence, of course) with someone else like Ivy or maybe Robert. That way Eva can sort of merge both paths and reuse beach backgrounds and so on.

Reactions: axy2 and ffive

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
As I wrote in an earlier post, Seymour might not provenly know it, just suspecting that Lena is his daughter. That something into this direction seems to be in the cards is that Seymour never touched Lena sexually, but is very, very much simping over and supporting her. As mentioned, Seymour with his money and connections could easily book renowned supermodels for his photo hobby, zero problem.
But instead he takes in a newbie, if slightly rising, model with Lena. I speculate that Seymour either learned of his possible offspring before meeting her first or after their first meeting when he decided to look further into Lena´s life.

I do not base this solely on speculation, but also the fact that there is no really sexual contact between Lena and Seymour, two of the major characters in game so far. That goes against EK´s typical MO. This far in (ch.11) normally the couples which could happen had at least some "naughty fun" together or are close to it.

Besides, unlike the bigot fuckers at Patreon, Steam has few problems with incest in games.
I think is 99% impossible that Seymour is Lena's "real" dad. Lena's "real" dad is not an unknown figure for her, it's not like her mother doesn't know who he is or never talked about him.

Python:
            l "Well, technically he's not my {i}real{/i} dad, but it never made any difference to me."
            $ fian = "n"
            i "I didn't know you had a stepfather."
            l "I've never used that term. As I said, to me he's always been just \"Dad\"."
            l "My real father left when I was two. I have no real memories of him aside from what I've seen in pictures and what my mother told me."
            l "But Dad has always been there since I can remember. He got together with my mom shortly after, helped her take care of me and my brother."
So Lena has seen pictures of the guy and, probably, being told his name. She would have recognized Seymour for sure and most likely Charles (the bum) too.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
It is not(!) proven in the game that Seymour isn´t Lena´s father! Seymour might never have been told by Lena´s mom that he is the one and he tells it to Lena the way he is aware of, that he has no children, but the way he treats Lena on most path variants hint strongly that he suspects she might be his daughter.
Come on, Seymour is very much simping after her, he could recruit established supermodels without problem, but he chooses Lena and can be quite lavish in his attention to her. It might have started as a chance encounter, but Seymour seems to suspect now Lena could be his child. And considering how bad her mother treats Lena most of the time, hardly as part of the family, is another hint that she is probably Seymour´s daughter.
Remember that Syemour got rejected for dubious reasons by a woman? Lena´s mom might have been involved with Seymour, cheating on her husband and when she got pregnant had to pull the plug. She would clearly know that Lena is Seymour´s daughter, a part of her life she wants gone. Lena is treated by her mother like an ATM and not much more. She is on the very outside of the family, her younger brother, a waste of space, instead get´s treated with lavish love by their Mom.
Regarding Seymour being Lena's Here:

Most chance if anyone got is that homeless old man.
I would think Eva's end goal with Seymour is to eventually fuck Lena, whether we like it or not. Patreon won't let that happen if he's her father.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Or... Seymour, mostly known as Geymour, has a microscopic penis... So hes essentially giving Lena as much pleasure as he can with his name, his money and his toys before finally whipping out his oversized clitoris for Lena to play with :HideThePain::KEK:.

Luckily for him, Lena is as much of a Lesbian as she is Straight, so she will find a way to be happy about it regardless :HideThePain::devilish:.
I know right. I mentioned this before too that Seymour never even "tries to adjust his pants" whenever Lena puts on a show:oops:. Makes me really skeptical.:unsure: we might be in a surprise. Or Seymour might be transitioning:KEK:.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rj677 and axy2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So maybe a Lena that refuses to go with the gang, still goes to the same beach (pure coincedence, of course) with someone else like Ivy or maybe Robert.
Currently it seems Lena will be for sure attending Billy's event with Ivy, even if she was skeptical about it and/or has signed Seymour's contract. So while she might not wind up with people she didn't have much contact with and hence no reason to interact, she will still get opportunity to show off her swimsuit (and potentially take it off, too)

Hence Seymour's bizarre obsession with Lena who is otherwise just another dime-a-dozen hot chick to a triple-digits+ millionaire.
It's pretty weird to me that people are acting as if a guy having hots for MC in the game is somehow "bizarre", when the rest of the cast also has hots for her and yet that is treated as completely natural (because it is) Lena isn't dime-a-dozen, she's the story protagonist which is enough of a pull to be the center of attention. The heroine of Pretty Woman was also a regular dime-a-dozen hooker, didn't prevent the movie from getting done, and without reaching for some weird obsession to explain it.

Sometimes a former rich guy ruined by another rich guy, showing up in the story to serve as cautionary tale, is just a regular bum. Without any melodrama.

Last edited:

Goldy Spearton

Sep 27, 2021
I can't wait to the full chapter it's disappointed ☹ me i thought chapter 11 were final please Eva kiss make it ✅ complete

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think is 99% impossible that Seymour is Lena's "real" dad. Lena's "real" dad is not an unknown figure for her, it's not like her mother doesn't know who he is or never talked about him.

Python:
            l "Well, technically he's not my {i}real{/i} dad, but it never made any difference to me."
            $ fian = "n"
            i "I didn't know you had a stepfather."
            l "I've never used that term. As I said, to me he's always been just \"Dad\"."
            l "My real father left when I was two. I have no real memories of him aside from what I've seen in pictures and what my mother told me."
            l "But Dad has always been there since I can remember. He got together with my mom shortly after, helped her take care of me and my brother."
So Lena has seen pictures of the guy and, probably, being told his name. She would have recognized Seymour for sure and most likely Charles (the bum) too.
Yes, since pictures cannot be exchanged that is surely proof that Lena knows her biological Dad, sure!:LOL::sneaky: Her mother treats Lena like a servant and money sender, nothing else. Her stepdad is the ONLY one in her family treating her decently.
I would be less than surprised if Lena´s Mom did not exchange the pics of Seymour for some random guy, because she knows the moment Lena learns that Seymour is her Dad, the money Lena sends will go away forever.
Just remember that Seymour, no matter his pros and cons, treats Lena vastly better than her family ever did even on the worst playthroughs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I would be less than surprised if Lena´s Mom did not exchange the pics of Seymour for some random guy, because she knows the moment Lena learns that Seymour is her Dad, the money Lena sends will go away forever.
Lena might not be sending any money to her mom to begin with. She certainly wasn't during all the early years after her dad left them, and her mother would need to replace those pictures pretty early on, for Lena not to remember what he looked like. Also, why would Lena learning Seymour is her dad would make her stop sending money to her mother, if she's been doing that? It doesn't make any sense.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
WAtching her get raped by Axxel after blackmailing her and peer pressuring her like Weissman.
Just remember that Seymour, no matter his pros and cons, treats Lena vastly better than her family ever did even on the worst playthroughs.
It doesn't make any sense
Watching her get raped by toy while sipping his old fashoned while she gets molested in his twisted mind.

Those subhuman assholes do not deserve lena, Never have, never will!

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Whole reason why i dont care much about Lena's part right here.
One thing I've noticed is that the people on this forum are completely different from the people who subscribe to EvaKiss' Patreon, look at the differences:

Forum:
> There is no other version of Ian than Chad taking all the women;
> Early hair loss due to little content with Ivy;
> Lena selling out to Seymour + Stalkfap is the canon route for her;
> Lena 90% lesbian and 10% Ian + Seymour LOL;
> All the other male characters are ignored.

Patreon:
> Obsession with making Ian into a cuck;
> Unusual cuck fetish + BBC;
> Cindy is the best girl in the game;
> Obsession with turning Holly into a slut;
> Thinks Marcel, Stan and Jeremy are the best characters in the game;
> Probably some kind of projection to turn Ian into a loser;
> Cries every time a new chapter comes out and has no content with Stan;
> Wets his pants whenever he sees a forced GGGB character in the story.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Forum:
You haven't met mommysboiii, have you :sneaky:

(my Ian has a couple hookups/flings, but he's certainly not trying to "take all the women". i fear your perception of the forums, and probably the Patreon too, might suffer from confirmation bias and trying to hard to make these two look completely different)

• Haha
Reactions: rj677

starkj

May 17, 2022
One thing I've noticed is that the people on this forum are completely different from the people who subscribe to EvaKiss' Patreon, look at the differences:

Forum:

Patreon:
Doesnt surprise me with the content that has been released recently and it seems most people on the patreon are ntr and corruption lovers based on what you wrote.

Reactions: | Vee | and axy2

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Lena might not be sending any money to her mom to begin with. She certainly wasn't during all the early years after her dad left them, and her mother would need to replace those pictures pretty early on, for Lena not to remember what he looked like. Also, why would Lena learning Seymour is her dad would make her stop sending money to her mother, if she's been doing that? It doesn't make any sense.
Lena gets treated like a doormat and money donator by her Mom currently and some dialogue hints strongly that this has been the case for a long time. Now just think about what would happen, if Lena learns that her Mom beside treating her like an unloved add-on, also lied about who her real Dad is?
Most people would be very pissed off and Lena hardly an exception. Many would cut off contact.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019

Forum:

Patreon:
seems to me her audience is full of cucks

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena gets treated like a doormat and money donator by her Mom currently and some dialogue hints strongly that this has been the case for a long time.
I'm not getting it from the story at all. Lena's relationship with her mom is strained but it's because Lena thinks her family doesn't understand her passions, and she dislikes how her mom never changes her mind based on other people's advice.

Lena is currently sending money home because her mom is no longer employed and can't find another job, between her age and having no higher education. But it's pretty new development, at the start of the game Lena mentions in a talk with her that they still have savings from mom's former job and bakery sale. And if anything, her mom feels guilty it's her daughter supporting her financially and not the other way around like it was the case before.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm not getting it from the story at all. Lena's relationship with her mom is strained but it's because Lena thinks her family doesn't understand her passions, and she dislikes how her mom never changes her mind based on other people's advice.

Lena is currently sending money home because her mom is no longer employed and can't find another job, between her age and having no higher education. But it's pretty new development, at the start of the game Lena mentions in a talk with her that they still have savings from mom's former job and bakery sale. And if anything, her mom feels guilty it's her daughter supporting her financially and not the other way around like it was the case before.
That might be something that happens on your main playthrough, but it does not happen on mine. It becomes very clear from early on that Lena´s Mom pretty much prefers her son over her, treats her like a servant and misuses the money sent by Lena.
That she is the fifth wheel in her Mothers eyes becomes pretty much certain during her talk with the stepdad, who is the only one in the family treating her decently.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That might be something that happens on your main playthrough, but it does not happen on mine.
Lena's interactions with her mom are mostly hardcoded. There's no way for the things am talking about not to happen in your playthrough, you can at best overlook or ignore them as the player.

It becomes very clear from early on that Lena´s Mom pretty much prefers her son over her, treats her like a servant and misuses the money sent by Lena.
If you are referring to Lena's mom giving away the money she got from Lena to help her brother, this is explained by Lena's stepdad, if you give him a chance. It's not preference, but guilt. Even Lena grudgingly recognizes her mom's reasoning in this situation afterwards. And that's not "from early on", it happened literally in the most recent chapter.

Regarding the "preferring son over Lena", keep on mind this is Lena speaking. She's a biased narrator in this situation. That's how she feels in that moment, but she's very much ignoring multiple situations up to that point where her mother displayed care for her, including her mom telling her exactly that right then and there.

That she is the fifth wheel in her Mothers eyes becomes pretty much certain during her talk with the stepdad, who is the only one in the family treating her decently.
Again, that's very much not the impression i got from that talk. And these events are the same for everyone, so it's not a difference between playthroughs, but how we perceive what we're told by the game.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes