| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Billy is so sketchy,i think hes full of shit.
The fact Ivy is all in on his project makes everything more sketchy.
Some BS is going to happen in that photoshoot.
The reason of Ivy being on-board is believable as Ivy is pissed on Cindy and Axel and Billy is proposing a "Potentially beneficial deal" But knowing EK things are going to get messy. Makes me wonder how much messy.:unsure:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Maybe from Ivy? It's going to be a huge fuck up. 100% guarantee. Cindy is way too basic and amateurish and the whole event and company smells like shit. The same as billy's event.
But Ivy is not going to be there either. If we hear from her it would be rumour and speculation like all we have heard from her on Cindy and Axel relationship. And Wildcats is shown in the game as the already established company with tons of contacts and influence. It seems less sketchy than Billy's thing, which doesn't mean that if you put young attractive people on a luxury yatch, beautiful beaches and all that, there's not going to be fooling around.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
The reason of Ivy being on-board is believable as Ivy is pissed on Cindy and Axel and Billy is proposing a "Potentially beneficial deal" But knowing EK things are going to get messy. Makes me wonder how much messy.:unsure:
At the very least, Billy will try to fuck both Lena and Ivy. There will probably be plenty of drugs and maybe Jeremy will also be there (he's Billy's friend).

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Game reduced from 20 to 16 chapters some plot was cut or burning out?
Now it feels kinda a mess with lena side of the story
The 20 chapter estimation was a good while ago, its possible Eva recently considered all open events and plans and gave it a new estimation. The chapters got bigger and bigger, so its likely a couple of plot-threads that would've been in later chapters are already done, hence fewer chapters left.
Also, Eva doesn't plan everything and tends to write on the spot, so estimating the games lenght is even more unreliable.

rj677

May 30, 2020
About Cindy,if shes still one of your main girls after that epilogue any dissapoinment you get in the future is on you.
Is not too late to hop on to a better love story,the Alison route.;)
Well... I wouldnt fully agree with you about Alison having a better "love story". But i guess it depends on what you look for in a story :unsure:

For me, Alison is essentially "too easy to get" for Ian. Theres nothing wrong with that and one thing Eva does really well with that is the fact that Alison already likes Ian BEFORE seeing him for the first time in the story... So many AVNs just make the women wet their panties just by seeing a dude for the first time :HideThePain:.

With Alison, theres no "conquest". If you want Alison and like her, you will get her and as soon as chapter 2 you can fuck her. So for me, as a "love story", I would take Cindys one. Yes, even if it ends in you getting cucked from now on :HideThePain:.

If you really want a "love story" though, Holly would be the best choice by far... Even though its similar to Alisons in the sense that she has a crush on Ian already, you still have to put in the work to open her up so its just a natural progression of events so, its a true journey and not just a speedrun to sex.

Thats also what I like about the Ivy and Emma paths... They are both a challenge in very different ways, with Emma its more the "getting out of the strictly friends zone" while Ivy is a sort of "going after the most popular girl" kind of thing. Maybe its just my preference to go after these kind of characters (IN THIS GAME IN PARTICULAR! Dont judge me too much on my preferences for women in other games because I have my reasons :HideThePain::HideThePain:)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
A BBC orgy, obviously, the thing that everyone wants -- GGGB fans for reasons, and haters to complain about how low EK has fallen. /s
How could I have forgotten the BBC orgy? Ian's chapter will be so awesome with him standing in a corner alongside Axel, Perry, Eric (from GGGB) and Wade, discussing amongst themselves how inferior they all are. Meanwhile Lena, Holly, Ivy, and Louise all stare worshipfully up at Stan, who obviously has the biggest and blackest cock, as he rails Cindy while she gets bukaked by Jeremy, Marcel, Tyronne, Jacob, and Tyronne's possy. The finally practically writes itself.

Was their a trigger I missed?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
A BBC orgy, obviously, the thing that everyone wants -- GGGB fans for reasons, and haters to complain about how low EK has fallen. /s

More seriously though, some of these events (like the MMA tournament) probably won't be resolved in one go. IIRC it's mentioned it's just regional preliminaries at first, so there most likely will be some followup.
BBC orgy, disgusting... :HideThePain:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
How could I have forgotten the BBC orgy? Ian's chapter will be so awesome with him standing in a corner alongside Axel, Perry, Eric (from GGGB) and Wade, discussing amongst themselves how inferior they all are. Meanwhile Lena, Holly, Ivy, and Louise all stare worshipfully up at Stan, who obviously has the biggest and blackest cock, as he rails Cindy while she gets bukaked by Jeremy, Marcel, Tyronne, Jacob, and Tyronne's possy. The finally practically writes itself.

Was their a trigger I missed?
wtfamireadingjackiechan.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you think we are going to watch the Wildcats thing as players?. Lena is not going and Ian going with Cindy doesn't seem very likely. So, will Eva continue to play with rumours and hearsay from Axel and Ivy and us as players not knowking exactly was going on with Cindy?. Or will we see some video/photos (maybe Axel send them to Ian to hurt him in case of being enemies)?.
If Cindy/Ian is a thing then i imagine Cindy might text Ian during the trip, to update him on how things are going? If they aren't then she could always post some shoots on her non-instagram, i guess. For that matter, so could probably Axel, on his. Though i doubt aimed at Ian specifically, more like a photographer showing off his work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noturiah and axy2

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not following this discussion about Cindy fully so I'm a little lost, regarding her being faithful to Ian is it speculation here if she will or did something happen in a recent update where no matter what she cheats on him?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Well... I wouldnt fully agree with you about Alison having a better "love story". But i guess it depends on what you look for in a story :unsure:

For me, Alison is essentially "too easy to get" for Ian. Theres nothing wrong with that and one thing Eva does really well with that is the fact that Alison already likes Ian BEFORE seeing him for the first time in the story... So many AVNs just make the women wet their panties just by seeing a dude for the first time :HideThePain:.

With Alison, theres no "conquest". If you want Alison and like her, you will get her and as soon as chapter 2 you can fuck her. So for me, as a "love story", I would take Cindys one. Yes, even if it ends in you getting cucked from now on :HideThePain:.

If you really want a "love story" though, Holly would be the best choice by far... Even though its similar to Alisons in the sense that she has a crush on Ian already, you still have to put in the work to open her up so its just a natural progression of events so, its a true journey and not just a speedrun to sex.

Thats also what I like about the Ivy and Emma paths... They are both a challenge in very different ways, with Emma its more the "getting out of the strictly friends zone" while Ivy is a sort of "going after the most popular girl" kind of thing. Maybe its just my preference to go after these kind of characters (IN THIS GAME IN PARTICULAR! Dont judge me too much on my preferences for women in other games because I have my reasons :HideThePain::HideThePain:)
The Cindy route is a pain the ass,too much work for what?
Shes probably sucking Axel balls anyway:HideThePain:
At least with Alison you can tell Jeremy to fuck off and he respects that...so far.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not following this discussion about Cindy fully so I'm a little lost, regarding her being faithful to Ian is it speculation here if she will or did something happen in a recent update where no matter what she cheats on him?
She is always flirty with Axel even you help her with Wade or commit to her. If this goes further in future chapters, it could potentially piss of players who went out of their way to prevent her and Axel being a thing.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
If Cindy/Ian is a thing then i imagine Cindy might text Ian during the trip, to update him on how things are going? If they aren't then she could always post some shoots on her non-instagram, i guess. For that matter, so could probably Axel, on his. Though i doubt aimed at Ian specifically, more like a photographer showing off his work.
I meant what could happen there outside of work stuff.

Cindy has the worst personality
Then why she's very popular... among patreon at least
She's hot bro
That's only part of it. Of course if she looked like the fat girl from GGGB nobody would care about her, but that's also true for Lena or any of the other girls. All the girls are attractive in some way, Cindy's point is being able to fuck the cheerleader you always thought was out of your league. There's also the netori thing, stealing her from one of your friends. And I guess there could also be the possibility of NTR if she also cheats on Ian with Axel and others.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That's only part of it. Of course if she looked like the fat girl from GGGB nobody would care about her, but that's also true for Lena or any of the other girls. All the girls are attractive in some way, Cindy's point is being able to fuck the cheerleader you always thought was out of your league. There's also the netori thing, stealing her from one of your friends. And I guess there could also be the possibility of NTR if she also cheats on Ian with Axel and others.
She's not my favorite in-game. But for me it's the combo of hot and in distress, directionless and in need of guidance. I'm much more of a sucker for that in real life, despite how poisonous that kind of relationship can turn. Being needed (not financially, but for guidance, support and experience) vs the much more healthy and self-sufficient being wanted. There's probably an element of control in that too or some weird daddy element.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
At the very least, Billy will try to fuck both Lena and Ivy. There will probably be plenty of drugs and maybe Jeremy will also be there (he's Billy's friend).
Jeremy goes on trip with Alison on weekend iirc so chances of him on being their are slim imo but it all depends on EK how she want to handle things.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes