2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think there will be an Epilogue/Prologue for all the upcoming episodes.

I find it funny how EvaKiss said that she had to cut content with several characters since there are already many characters for the story but in Lena's last episode there were about 3-4 new characters introduced (most of them from GGGB) LOL

I've lost count of how many episodes Ian has been trying to get with Ivy/Jessica, while Lena has already had scenes (and future scenes) with new characters in just one episode.
Haven't played the episode 11, which new charectars were re-introduced from GGGB game?

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Ian/Louise route could've been fun, though it's too late for that now. Only way she's involved with Ian now is through the threesome route with Lena. I do like their awkward interactions though. On a side note the more I look into Ian's empty eyes the more he looks like a serial killer.

3.png

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Cindy has the worst personality
Then why she's very popular... among patreon at least
She's hot bro
Forbidden fruit effect.
&
Masculine urge of capturing other men's property(here subconsciously other man's girl)

Ian/Louise route could've been fun, though it's too late for that now. Only way she's involved with Ian now is through the threesome route with Lena. I do like their awkward interactions though. On a side note the more I look into Ian's empty eyes the more he looks like a serial killer.

3.png
Introducing a strangler in future games which would be occuring in same universe wouldn't be a bad idea

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I just don't really see Axel as the type to tolerate even a thought of another guy fucking "his" girl, much less an actual BBC gang-bang in his presence.
Same, he gives Patrick Bateman like vibe.

I remember Patrick killed his exGF just because he couldn't get over her yet and she having in a happy relationship with another guys makes him mad.

• Wow
Reactions: axy2

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Cindy has the worst personality
Then why she's very popular... among patreon at least
She's hot bro
Forbidden fruit effect.
&
Masculine urge of capturing other men's property(here subconsciously other man's girl)
"She´s more trouble than she´s worth"

Also, just imagine the amount of people losing their :poop: in here if (on Ian/Cindy route ) Cindy+Axel was hardcoded like Ivy+Mike, no matter what. ngl I´d actually like to see it now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Minttymint

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think there will be an Epilogue/Prologue for all the upcoming episodes.

I find it funny how EvaKiss said that she had to cut content with several characters since there are already many characters for the story but in Lena's last episode there were about 3-4 new characters introduced (most of them from GGGB) LOL

I've lost count of how many episodes Ian has been trying to get with Ivy/Jessica, while Lena has already had scenes (and future scenes) with new characters in just one episode.
It shows the bullshit lies and hypocrisy of her own statements.

-Cuts Eds content (Thank Fucking Christ for that), says there already too many characters for any new ones or possible content with them. Which, at the time would have translated to giving more time for those characters that deserve more screen time (Ian-Ivy, Ian-Emma, etc.) = Jack gets to fuck Lena, Marcel gets to fuck Lena, Eli will fucking Lena, Lena fucks any new character or possible cameo character/Ian can't date/hook up with Ivy, Emma, BG Jess, Nat.

-Claims to wanting to be semi realistic with her story going forward, doesn't want to make the game into GGGB2 = Panders to Fetishists, more BBC/Cuck content Lena, fully ignores Ian and Ivy/Emma/etc. Game is turning exactly into GGGB2.

And why does she do this? To get all the fetish money from her cuck fans while screwing over and over fans who have been waiting YEARS to have Ian-Ivy, more Ian-Emma. Eva Kiss word literally means jack fuck all theses days. Empty promises at best. Says that going forward Ivy will mean more to Ian 'down the road' in his story, but we all know that won't happen given the projected path going foward. If she had any fuck backbone she'd stick with HER story and stop pandering to the fetishists 99% of the fucking damn time. All because she 'wants to keep everyone happy'... Well guess what, that hasn't happened EK. You screw over some of us fans over and over in favor of BBC, Incel, Cuck content time and time again.

And to think, I gave a positive, optimistic review for this game long ago. Might have to have it taken down and do a new review.

And if someone wants to share this to the discord, feel free to. Would love to hear the reaction there.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It shows the bullshit lies and hypocrisy of her own statements.

-Cuts Eds content (Thank Fucking Christ for that), says there already too many characters for any new ones or possible content with them. Which, at the time would have translated to giving more time for those characters that deserve more screen time (Ian-Ivy, Ian-Emma, etc.) = Jack gets to fuck Lena, Marcel gets to fuck Lena, Eli will fucking Lena, Lena fucks any new character or possible cameo character/Ian can't date/hook up with Ivy, Emma, BG Jess, Nat.

-Claims to wanting to be semi realistic with her story going forward, doesn't want to make the game into GGGB2 = Panders to Fetishists, more BBC/Cuck content Lena, fully ignores Ian and Ivy/Emma/etc. Game is turning exactly into GGGB2.

And why does she do this? To get all the fetish money from her cuck fans while screwing over and over fans who have been waiting YEARS to have Ian-Ivy, more Ian-Emma. Eva Kiss word literally means jack fuck all theses days. Empty promises at best. Says that going forward Ivy will mean more to Ian 'down the road' in his story, but we all know that won't happen given the projected path going foward. If she had any fuck backbone she'd stick with HER story and stop pandering to the fetishists 99% of the fucking damn time. All because she 'wants to keep everyone happy'... Well guess what, that hasn't happened EK. You screw over some of us fans over and over in favor of BBC, Incel, Cuck content time and time again.

And to think, I gave a positive, optimistic review for this game long ago. Might have to have it taken down and do a new review.

And if someone wants to share this to the discord, feel free to. Would love to hear the reaction there.
Why are you mad over kinks in a game.
Just think about that for a second.
Idk have you heard this many times before but nobody forcing you to be here.
Theres reviews if you wanna talk shit.
Idk about others but im tired of seeing comments like that, its usesless.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Why are you mad over kinks in a game.
Just think about that for a second.
Idk have you heard this many times before but nobody forcing you to be here.
Theres reviews if you wanna talk shit.
Idk about others but im tired of seeing comments like that, its usesless.
Aw... So not sorry for using a thread and forum to express my thoughts on the game. What do you expect? Everyone to be gloating how great and wonderful the game is? How everyone loves Stans and adores him so much? Or Jeremy? Or any other of the characters that are disliked?

Get real buttercup.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Stan lena lovely birds route is the unrealistic of the most unrealistic thing that is have been called unrealistic
Why it's not uncommon for an attractive woman to date an over weight guy. That's probably more realistic than Ian having 5-6 potential love interest.
More realistic than Ian-Ivy thats for sure.
No i dont want Ian to interact with the trashy go go dancer,stop forcing your fetishes,EVAKISS!:mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Esti

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Aw... So not sorry for using a thread and forum to express my thoughts on the game. What do you expect? Everyone to be gloating how great and wonderful the game is? How everyone loves Stans and adores him so much? Or Jeremy? Or any other of the characters that are disliked?

Get real buttercup.
Its part of the game mate.
Seems to me like you enjoy having toxic relationships and such and be fine with it.
Like dude, you dont like something, ok no problem, now get out, i dont care about what you dont like, tell me something useful and interesting about the game if possible without that useless drama of yours

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes